Soundtrack preview on OS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cal31
appears we're gonna be getting to hear some of the soundtrack, hopefully very soon

Jedi Priestess
oooooooooo cool beans! smile

JKozzy
SCORE.

OMG THAT JUST MADE MY DAY.

MUST RESTRAIN FROM CAPS.

Sorry, I like music, folks smile

I'm playing "Carbon Freeze/Darth Vader's Trap/Departure of Boba Fett" from the ESB soundtrack right now stick out tongue

prod_
COOL!!!CANT WAIT!!!!when???

JKozzy
http://img131.exs.cx/img131/7103/soundtrackpreview1wj.jpg

Just had to relink the image smile

Yes, anything around HS saying when it'll have that up? Or anyone have an idea, from the previous patterns?

LandoSpeeder2
Sweet

bwill00
john williams is the bomb

Discomurf
nice!

JKozzy
Will this be up tonight? Thursday? Someone please say smile

K3po
o boy o boy

Roald
Man I would give my left nut for the soundtrack right now! smile

Lord Banshee
I just registred these boards because I want to post the link of the episode III openingstheme. But the boards say its only for advanced users :'(

I have allready uploaded it to Yousendit but I cant post the link confused

Roald
Banshee I'm almost 100% sure that piece is NOT from the Ep. III soundtrack, but the opening track from the Shadows Of The Empire CD

Lord Banshee
s17. yousendit .com /d.aspx? id=0YR2UZHWDYXBP2E68M1FI8M4J8

I've posted it with spaces now no I hope you can make any sence of it

Cascador
Originally posted by Roald
Man I would give my left nut for the soundtrack right now! smile

yeah put it online than...than we all don't have to give our nuts for it!stick out tongue

Lord Banshee
No no.. this is really an Episode III theme. You can here the sadness of it..

Oh no If only you guys can download it you'll be blown away!

Roald
Yeah I was right. Please remove. It's NOT from Episode III; it's from the Shadows Of The Empire CD. Strangly this track has been circulating for months now posing as Episode III music.

Padmé Amidala
Oh!! I cant wait to hear this!!

Lord Banshee
mad mad Sorry for giving you false hopes i really thought it was it!I cant wait for the real track roll eyes (sarcastic)

zavin
is the Shadows of the Enpire mp3 right?

Stunrun
yipeeee! great newswink

master sifadius
what?

master sifadius
Hey, some info from starwars.com that I think you'll want to hear.

On Tuesday, May 3, 2005, Sony Classical will release the original motion picture soundtrack of the last episode of the Star Wars saga, Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. It features a new score by five-time Oscar winner John Williams, who is also the composer and conductor of the score for each film in the six-chapter Star Wars saga, and an exclusive collector's DVD -- Star Wars: A Musical Journey -- an unprecedented bonus at no additional cost.
Created especially to accompany the CD release, the thrilling 70-minute DVD features 16 brand-new music videos set to selections from all six of John Williams' unforgettable Star Wars film scores and has been designed around a timeline that will take the viewer chronologically through the entire saga. Each movement is introduced by actor Ian McDiarmid (Palpatine) and features a spectacular montage of images, complete with excerpts of the original dialogue and sound effects, set to Williams' legendary music which has been newly remixed and remastered in 5.1 surround sound. Williams' principal theme from the new score, entitled "Battle of the Heroes," will be featured in a music video created by Lucasfilm.

The soundtrack packaging will also include liner notes from George Lucas plus an exclusive fold-out poster featuring a montage of images from the film.

With 43 Oscar nominations to his credit, Williams has composed a new score for the film, utilizing the themes and musical motives that link it with his earlier scores for the Star Wars films. The London Symphony Orchestra (L.S.O), with the composer conducting, performs the original score. The L.S.O. is the same orchestra that recorded Williams' original Star Wars score 28 years ago and has continued to perform the score for each successive chapter of the saga.

JKozzy
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=330623&goto=lastpost

wink

EHmasterJedi
Interesting but no news as to a HS preview?

JKozzy
Thats what the thread is about, itll be coming soon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.