"Don't forget to get your twangers out and play with your balls!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ou Be Low hoo
I'd love to dribble some strange words out and make some plucking jokes and all that, but sometimes seeing is believing...

http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/rainbow_tv_episode.html

Be scared, happy and more than a little bewildered...

charmedFairy
seen it messed

Ou Be Low hoo
Did you ever use your eyes to watch it when you were an infant? I did.

Ou Be Low hoo
Come on, people...Is this old news, or have you not bothered to follow the link and watch the damn clip?..It takes about 30 seconds to load...

WHERE IS THE DIGNITY!?!

bigD4321
i've seen that one too

SlipknoT
What is it

Ou Be Low hoo
It's a clip from a British kids show...Watch it. Now.

Myth
Its old but if you don't know what it is, you should watch it.

KillTheLight
I've just seen it..I used to watch this show no expression

Spooony
wow, i saw that ages ago, its great though

eleveninches
I'm sure that was posted somewhere else in this forum earlier.

It's a clip from rainbow

Corran
Yeah, I posted that months ago - it's old news stick out tongue

eleveninches
its still funny

BAILY
It is the best video ever!!! If you dont have any balls, ask a friend if you can play with his!!

LMFAO!!!!

Wolflet
old news

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by BAILY
If you dont have any balls, ask a friend if you can play with his!!

There are so many beautiful, beaudtiful quotes in that clip it's ridiculous...

Roger: "Banging can be fun."

Jane: "Ooooh yes, and I was banging away all last night with Rod and Roger."

Roger (looking sad): "Yes, but it broke my plucking instrument."

!!!

All you kids that have already seen it...Wow! You're, like, so cool...yeah.

Corran
No-one is suggesting they are cool because they have already seen it, they are merely pointing out that they have already seen it.

eleveninches
Bungle: It doesnt matter what size your twanger is.
Zippy: Heheh. I've got a big one.
George: I've only got a tiny twanger, but i like to play with it.

dizzyblondegirl
yeah ive seen dat before

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Corran
No-one is suggesting they are cool because they have already seen it, they are merely pointing out that they have already seen it.

If you've seen it, then why even bother to comment "Oh yeah, I've seen it. It's old news'!?!?!?! How does that add anything to a discussion about it?!?! - The asnwer is: It doesn't.

Corran
The fact that I posted about it pointing out that I have seen it and that it's old news does actually mean I am discussing it yes? Or do you not understand this? Here let me expalin it to you - If I had said something random like "Did anyone ever watch The Magic roundabout when they were younger?" then that would have meant I was not adding to a discussion about this, however, as my post was in reference to this then I was actually discussing it.

See we were actually discussing it! You replying to my post meant you had continued my discussion about it. Admittedly you are being a little bit of a pr1ck about it but you are still discussing it, it's my fault though as I should just have asked the mods to close this down as a duplicate thread and pointed to the original that was posted way back.

May you live in interesting times.

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Corran
The fact that I posted about it pointing out that I have seen it and that it's old news does actually mean I am discussing it yes? Or do you not understand this? Here let me expalin it to you - If I had said something random like "Did anyone ever watch The Magic roundabout when they were younger?" then that would have meant I was not adding to a discussion about this, however, as my post was in reference to this then I was actually discussing it.

See we were actually discussing it! You replying to my post meant you had continued my discussion about it. Admittedly you are being a little bit of a pr1ck about it but you are still discussing it, it's my fault though as I should just have asked the mods to close this down as a duplicate thread and pointed to the original that was posted way back.

May you live in interesting times.

Fo' shizzle, ma nizzle! I'm wrongizzle and you're rightsizzle...This realizzle iz discussionizzle and sosizzle fascinatinizzle...

^ The smiley really adds to the discussion...

Corran
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
Fo' shizzle, ma nizzle! I'm wrongizzle and you're rightsizzle...This realizzle iz discussionizzle and sosizzle fascinatinizzle...

^ The smiley really adds to the discussion... As does your nonesensical English. The smilie was to help show that I was not being too serious about it being old news and that the comment was a light-hearted friendly one, I shall try and refrain from being friendly next time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.