clone wars((kinda))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironman
all the spiderman clones ((including the version symbiote spidercarnage spidervenom earth X spidergirl venom etc ))

vs Ironman with these armors with him.

1 hulk buster

2 thor buster

3 ((the golden aged one))

4 Ultimate armor

5 Mk 8

Ironman
i am alil confuzzled how ever since theres like 30 different spidermen in the battle but i am going for the ironmen

spetznaz
The only spiderman that could win against IronMan is Cosmic Spidey! All the other spiderman variants, as well as the spiderman affiliated creatures (eg Venom, Toxin, Carnage, etc) are just no match for TOny Starks.

It would take some really bad writing for IronMan to lose to someone in Spiderman's caliber. Eg maybe if IM decides NOT to fly and walk instead, decided not to use his superior intellect and/or weapons, decided to be neither be on the defensive nor offensive and just stood there doing nothing, and just for the heck of it decided to switch his armor off and get out of it so as to face the SPidey clones mano-a-mano.

Then, maybe, Ironman could lose to a Spiderman/Venom/Carnage/Toxin/et al character!

And by the way, Tony doesn't even need his more powerful suits of armor here. Even his current S.K.I.N armor would be a HUGE overkill!

Ironman
umm were the hell do you get venom carnage and toxin i said spider venom and spider carnage those are actually spiderman. not the symbiotes (ie cassady brock toxin)

spetznaz
Originally posted by Ironman
umm were the hell do you get venom carnage and toxin i said spider venom and spider carnage those are actually spiderman. not the symbiotes (ie cassady brock toxin)

Read!

I clearly stated the following: All the other spiderman variants, as well as the spiderman affiliated creatures (eg Venom, Toxin, Carnage, etc) are just no match for TOny Starks.

MEaning that you could add even spiderman affiliated creatures (like Venom and Carnie) to the Spiderman Variants (like Spider venom and Spider carnage), and Ironman would still win.

And he would win while wearing his normal armor. No need for fancy HulkBusters and Thorbusters when dealing with arachnids!

He is simply several levels above any spiderman affiliated creature, ranging from Spiderman himself through the Scarlet Spider through the many-armed Spidey all the way to even the symbiotes.

Ironman wins .....and wins easy unless there is some spectacularly bad writing!

The only Spiderman who would have this in the bag is Cosmic Spiderman (who is one of the top 5 worst character creations in Marvel history ....that is Cosmic spiderman not normal Spiderman).

Ironman
Do you know how many spiders that is tho ManSpider could take down The Goldden aged ironma thats 4 to go then then the other 30 could team up on like lets see thor buster but ironman till wins./

BENITO
doc spidey spider-man aswell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.