Pics Pics Pics!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ArrghPirateGirl
inlove PICS PICS PICS inlove

Aye matie. Since ye all getting in trouble for putting pics of Johnny and Orlando on the POTC pic threads. I thought I would start this one up where they dont have to be from POTC.

Plus I wanna get some cute pics of Johnny LOLinlove

I havnt got any pics at the moment to paate on for yas as someone iritating deleted all mine (waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa) but Im looking for them again so it shouldnt take to long.

blowup Grrrrr She is sooooooo annoying!!!!

Well hope ya enjoy. Arrgh

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh I found one that wasnt destroyed. laughing Ha Ha. She didnt get them all.

Hmm weird though she loves him too. mad confused

KMC
Mmmmmm.....Fitness but not as good as my pic!

Kate xx

aniron
hey excuse me I did a picture thread using pirate lingo so don't copy mad
(I did an award ceremony in the lotr forum which was copied and I asked jack if I could be in his crew in the ask jack thread and someone copied so if you didn't mean to copy i hope you'll understand why I'm annoyed).

aniron
PS

ArrghPirateGirl
Sooo sorry I didnt know sooo Im a bit stupid. LOL

Im going to steal a pic that my matie drew of johnny depp and scan it at me grannys house. Its realy good. Looks just like him. He Is SOOOOOO HOT laughing love yes

aniron
lol it's ok.

airangel429
PLEASE LOOK TO SEE IF THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD STARTED BEFORE STARTING ONE!!!! THANX big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.