Marvel World War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
If there was a gigantic world war or battle, between and involving every Marvel character (bar the ones that could end it in the blink of an eye), who would YOU feel safest with as a civilian?

Like if you could stick with any person, who would it be?

-AC

vaya_the_elf
I'd have to say from marvel either spiderman, or beast from x-men

ScarletSpider
Black Panther. A guy that has a Galactus Contingency Plan is my ace in the hole.

Alpha Centauri
Interesting.

-AC

K Von Doom
Blackbolt. Nothing's getting close to the moon.

Alpha Centauri
When did the Moon come into this?

I'm talking about if there was a World War on Earth. Like a GIGANTIC fight between anyone and everyone in the MU, who would you stick with.

Blackbolt would kill you too if he made a noise.

-AC

Maestro
Dr strange.

not many people on Earth could breach his shields, plus he could hide you in a different dimension until the war is over, which is always good i guess unless he dies, then your stuck in some random dimension for ever.

ScarletSpider
Yeah, or hideout on the Infiltrator in subspace with the Thin Man until it was over. I know I've hyped and pushed this book a lot, but really, issue 7 of New Invaders details Thin Man's origins, Jacobsen did a great job making this one time laughable character extremely creepy and alarmingly sadistic.

stormfront13
i'd say storm she is like a master at being hidden and can hide herself from psionic detection in a way

stormfront13
besides i'd have an unlimited supply of water

pr1983
ok...

Iron Man, Tony's gotta have a bunker somewhere... and no doubt many beautiful women sharing it too...

Beyonder
Originally posted by pr1983
ok...

Iron Man, Tony's gotta have a bunker somewhere... and no doubt many beautiful women sharing it too...

rolling on floor laughing I'm in. Iron Man.

DarkCrawler
Dr. Doom. He has invaded the world many times before, what stops him for doing it again?

long pig
im on the team whos winning the world war.
thats as about as far as my loyalty goes smile
but as a character...ad see if me n juggs could sneak into dooms palace.
maybe bring starks women! and his booze!
house party at Dooms house!
like Kid 'n' Play me and Jugs are...

BENITO
can I hide behind the HULK

nimbus006
Nice thread Alpha like the idea alot... i think i would have to go with Doom, Magneto, or the Hulk... that is if we cant use the cosmic powered characters such as Thanos and Galactus

catsyniki
I think Nova galactus Herald should be there also.

stormfront13
i'd be w/ storm w/ ouit a doubt- or maybe phoenix

who?-kid
Dr. Strange or Thor.

Molecule man
Molecule man smokin'

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I'm talking about if there was a World War on Earth. Like a GIGANTIC fight between anyone and everyone in the MU, who would you stick with.

Blackbolt would kill you too if he made a noise.
-AC

So everyone in the Marvel Universe is fighting on Earth?

And Blackbolt can aim his "scream"

ragesRemorse
Well if he were still alive, i would say X-man. You also said characters that wouldnt end it in a blink. I would say king thor, but wheres the fun in that. I would also say molecule man, but he isnt exactly a hero, he's just there. I would say Hulk, but theres no telling that he just wouldnt become calm, and then i owuld be in a wolrd of shit, because even i can beat banners ass. So i guess i would have to say either living tribunal or silver surfer. Cuz if worst somes to worst and the planet is reduced to space dust, atleast i could surf around space on a kick ass surf board.

lightaxe
im gonna have to say id hang out with silver surfer

stormfront13
i'm still saying storm

Next Venom_girl
I'd go with an expert killer like Venom or Wolverine. evil face

DarkCrawler
I am going to sit on LT's index finger.

stormfront13
whose lt

crazyspinz
id dress as black tom and hind in juggys helmate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.