Witchcraft baned in Canada???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Filth
Just something I came across today, I found it quite intresting.

PVS
fix your spelling--'banned'
stick out tongue

it would seem that psychics are banned as well

Fire
hihi

Linkalicious
what is this world coming to, eh?

I mean first hockey, eh. And now you just aboot took the only thing we Canadians do better than the states, eh.

What next? Our maple syrup, eh?

Filth
Yeah I took great offence in the stupidity of the Canadian law system, Witchcraft is not an evil religion so why ban it?

Sorry about the spelling I have been up all night due to my damed insomnia no expression

Imperial_Samura
Curse, yet another dream crushed. Now I will never have a Canadian Coven.

But its odd how they emphasise how it only counts if you "pretend", obviously people with real physic or sorcerous power have nothing to fear. But it is odd, I am not sure how they could justify it. For some these things border on being a religion.

Filth
Yes i agree it is senseless dribble, how can you define if someone real has this power? surly the law system is not going to believe that anyone has the power as there is no way to prove it so they will just give every one who practices this ancient art a fine and/or jail time.

I think that the law applying only to those who pretend was put in place to keep the followers of this art happy, they would think they have nothing to fear but this law will be applied to them if they are cough.

big gay kirk
Its similar to the situation over here.... newspaper astrologers from the UK can theoretically never travel to the Republic of Ireland.... in this country it is an offence to pretend to be a fortune teller... in Ireland, it is illegal to actually be one....

KidRock
Fascist canada at it again.

DCLXVI
"Fascist Canada" my di'kutla a$$. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Those laws are hardly even heard of, and the Police pay no heed in arresting people who commit acts of "Witchcraft" - unless it involves harming another, in which case the di'kutla shebs involved are most likely apprehended.
Besides, the Cops have bigger fish to fry than arresting "Psychics". roll eyes (sarcastic)
They're too busy getting killed while trying to shut down a Grow-Op....damn illegal pot-growers. mad

PVS
Originally posted by KidRock
Fascist canada at it again.

surely you can bait better than that.
getting complacent i see...

BlackC@t
What a bunch of jerks they are.

It's peoples' birth-right to use thier psychic powers and use them as they see fit.

How dare they take that away from them.

MC Mike
Ah, no more hocus-pocus voodoo! sad

BlackC@t
If I lived in Canada I'd be saying 'Now what am I going to do on saturday nights?'
stick out tongue

bilb
This stuff is dangerous, it riuns lives (the notion that 'witchcraft is dangerous' that is). Prime example:

www.wm3.org

Reborn Again
Originally posted by Filth
Yeah I took great offence in the stupidity of the Canadian law system, Witchcraft is not an evil religion so why ban it?

Sorry about the spelling I have been up all night due to my damed insomnia no expression

That's 'damn' insomnia, not damed.

*shakes head* Not sure what to say. Despite something is banned, it won't go away. It will be practiced in secret.

Jackie Malfoy
Funny but I thought Canda believe in Freedom of Religon?If they do they should not go around banning such stuff that people believe in.JMc020

lil bitchiness
Are you sure thats right confused

Pass a link to the original, please.

Da Moose
Oh no...first hockey is gone, now witchcraft....whatEVER will I do on Saturday nights...?

WindDancer
Witchcraft, Eh? wink

Napalm
Psycho commi canada strikes again

DCLXVI
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Napalm
Originally posted by DCLXVI
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Canada sucks big time they wont even lets kids have a friggin coke

Reborn Again
Originally posted by Napalm

Coca cola, no...

But you can get 'coke' pretty much anywhere. stick out tongue

Filth
http://www.religioustolerance.org/wic_can.htm there is a link to the original

Da Moose
Originally posted by Napalm

You moron...go post some more fake pics of yourself.

silver_tears
If you had read that you would see that it is only if you defraud someone of their money, and oor pretend for the benefit of certain perks What the f**k?
Being wiccan is not banned roll eyes (sarcastic) we learn about said religion and their practices in religion class at my catholic high school, better call the cops on that!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.