im stayin up all night!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

citadel
who's with me!!!!!?!?!?

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Lord Soth
I wich I could, but I have school

Scotty
is there any point of you stayin up, are you trying to acheive something?

just make sure you got coke, and friends to talk to, or it can get boring, and youll fall asleep,

and slap your cheek every 25 mins

Fallen Jedi
yeah, i've got school too.

i slayed buffy
sori im 2 tierd and i hav skol

citadel
awww, man.

arent you guys on spring break?

i slayed buffy
lol spring break??? i hav the term 1 holidays in 2 weeks so i get 3 weeks or is it 2 weeks off

gambit88
i think i might be able too but i barely know you

citadel
lol, well if you like chickens, then it's ok.

cuz i like chickens.

Scotty
me and Charz are from Aussie and NZ, we dont have spring break

our school it

10 weeks of school
2 weeks holidays

10 weeks school
2 weeks holidays

10 weeks school
2 weeks holidays

10 weeks school
6 weeks holidays cause its Christmas

how long does spring break go for?

gambit88
i dunno either man i'm homeschooled

i slayed buffy
na mine is like 3 weeks hols and then 2 weeks and then 3 weeks and then 8 weeks cosz i go to private skool

citadel
idk... like two weeks.

Scotty
ok

i slayed buffy
in the hole year i get 16 weeks of holidays and 36 weeks of skool i think

Scotty
alright
scince your in yr 10, after you finish the school certificate are you aloud to go, cause i ussally get 6 weeks at christmas, but last year i got about 10 cause i was aloud to leave after i finished my School certificate

iluvpippin
i dont have srping break sad

iluvpippin
i think the last two terms for us (im aussie to 4 all who dont know) are like 8 or 9 weeks! big grin or mayb 7...

N.Tonks
W00t! No school tomorrow. I'm staying up all night too cool

Scotty
what time is it now and where do you live?

Freddy_vs_Jason
Yeah, I have school tomorrow too............I have 2 more weeks of school left and then its the end of term 1 and 2 weeks holidays.........................

Tired Hiker
Seriously, omg, I'm thinking of pullin an all nighter too, and just going to work all late and tired, I mean, it's my b'day plus I'm quitting my job in less than two weeks, so .. . . . erm big grin

lil bitchiness
I slept last night thumb up and I loved every minute of it!

Scotty
your quitting your job!!!!! WHAAAAAAA, what do you do, and what are you planning on doing if you dont mind me asking

N.Tonks
12:33 am

Scotty
where do you live, europe?

N.Tonks
Southern California cool

Scotty
i was close big grin

Tired Hiker
Basically, i'm quitting my job as a news photographer, cameraman, videographer, whatever you want to call it, and moving up North, Northern California, to McKinley ville, just outside of Arcata in Humboldt County! It's a cold place, but the people are warm and friendly. I'm going to try my damnedest to get a job up there as a news photographer, cameraman, videographer, whatever you want to call it! big grin

I'm all about escaping mainstream San Jose, which is where I am now.

Scotty
well good luck to you when you make the move

Tired Hiker
Thanks, Yo! big grin

Freddy_vs_Jason
I'm from NZ too, oh I can't wait till term ends............

Tired Hiker
Wow, that sounds way cooler than the system I went through! Way cooler.

lil bitchiness
England has similar thing going too thumb up

Scotty
i know i love it, the terms go so quickly, and i hope i dont sound like a spock but, i like school, cause im a senior, so i only do subjects i wanted to do, and im with my mates al day just laughing.

and to anybody that dont like school, just think, its the only 12 years of your life that your with your friends all day.

Tired Hiker
For me it was like . . . .

School for five days, two days off. School for five days, two days off. School for five days, two days off. School for five days, two days off. School for five days, two days off. School for five days, two days off. School for five days, two days off. School for five days, two days off. School for five days, two days off. School for five days, two days off. School for five days, two days off. School for five days, two days off. School for five days, two days off. School for five days, two days off. School for five days, two days off. School for five days, two days off. School for five days, two days off. School for five days, two days off. School for five days, two days off. School for five days, two days off. School for five days, two days off. School for five days, two days off. School for five days, two days off. School for five days, two days off.

Then, we had like two and a half months off for Summer, so by the time you got back to school, you were like . . .. . erm At least for me.

big grin

lil bitchiness
But the year goes by really fast...especially in the 6th form? Do you have 6th form in Australia?

Freddy_vs_Jason
oh no wait!!

term 1 has 11 weeks

term 2 has 10 weeks

term 3 has 9 weeks

term 4 has 9 weeks

but our holiday syestem is the same, but for christmas its just over 6 weeks, and im going 2 england in 3 months!! eek! i have loads of relatives there, my cousin alistair was over here but went back 2 machester or sumtin

Scotty
i wouldnt know, is that year 6

we have primary school which is
kindy,1,2,3,4,5,6

then high school which is

then further study if you want to which is
TAFE, UNI, College

lil bitchiness
Yeah, ours is similar...we just call 2 years before Uni 6th form.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I'm currently 4th form............

iluvpippin
lalala!

Freddy_vs_Jason
*yawn* im sleepy..........i'm off too my nice, compy, cozy, warm, soft bed.........................night everyone, see you tomorrow.........

Tired Hiker
Later.

Scotty
oh ok, well then im 6th form i think

iluvpippin
g/nite! big grin

lil bitchiness
thumb up

Im first year of University! And thats ending now blink went by soooo damned fast!

Freddy_vs_Jason
*blows kisses*

nighty-night............

silver_tears
it's 7:30 and I got to sleep at 4 am sleep
it's so hard breaking old sleeping patterns from my vacation sad

glenn
i don't get to sleep much before 2:30am each night

citadel
me neither, and it sucks that all you guys have school today.

i dont.

big grin

Dregh
I wish I didn't have school, I would never sleep!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.