The Incredibles are incredibly coming out on DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

powerfulone1987
I searched and searched and I could not find the old Incredibles to write in about the DVD coming out so I am starting a new one.

Well, The Incredibles DVD comes out today and I can't wait to buy it. I went to the movies and saw it and I think it is one of the best movies that I have ever seen.

I'll be sure to post later, after I have watched the DVD and the special features. I plan on buying the DVD tonight. I can't wait!

Cinemaddiction
Got it, and a ball. Jealous? eek!

http://www.corsicas.com/corys/incrediball.jpg

tabby999
how did i know cory'd be creaming his pants over the dvd wink your such a geek.

LanİeWindu™
I'm ordering it today.

MildPossession

powerfulone1987
is that a lot of money in england, and do you know what it converts to in America

Cinemaddiction
About $15, same as the U.S. Same 2 disc release, too.

Solo
I have it pre-ordered, it should be coming in sometime today.

MildPossession

Dr. Strangelove
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Got it, and a ball. Jealous? eek!

http://www.corsicas.com/corys/incrediball.jpg

I'm jealous that you can do the "Peoples Eyebrow" way better than me. stick out tongue

Jackie Malfoy
Seened the movie hated it.Disney is going down hill.JM thumb down

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Disney is going down hill.JM thumb down

Yes, Disney's going down the shitter because "The Incredibles", an animated movie, making $628 MILLION ****ING DOLLARS, was pretty much the nail in their coffin.

Disney's floundering overall, agreed, but PIXAR has nothing to do with it. To think otherwise, well, makes you a complete moron, and I have no qualms about boasting such an opinion.

tabby999
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
I'm jealous that you can do the "Peoples Eyebrow" way better than me. stick out tongue

yeah but thats cos he plucks his eyebrows wink

Jackie Malfoy
Yes, Disney's going down the shitter because "The Incredibles", an animated movie, making $628 MILLION ****ING DOLLARS, was pretty much the nail in their coffin.

Disney's floundering overall, agreed, but PIXAR has nothing to do with it. To think otherwise, well, makes you a complete moron, and I have no qualms about boasting such an opinion.

What ever you say I still don't think it is one of the best movies every made.JM roll eyes (sarcastic) yousuck

ericadurancefan
i just watched the movie last night and i loved it,it probably helps im a big comic book geek so i was comparing the characters to marvel characters all night,it drove everyone crazy

powerfulone1987
I think that it is the best movie out there. Especially as far as CG go. But I even think it is better than other non CG movies.

It is a real good movie, the best ever made and I hope they do a sequel. It must of a been real good if it got academy awards and made all of that money.

Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean that it is bad. Just saying.

I watched it with the lights off and with my surround sound booming, it was the bomb.

I plan on looking at the special features tonight and looking at the movie over and over again.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
What ever you say I still don't think it is one of the best movies every made.JM roll eyes (sarcastic) yousuck

That's fine, but what you just said has nothing to do with the fact you think "The Incredibles" marks the downfall of Disney.

It's ludicrous.

powerfulone1987
I think it is to, because that movie did good because it was good.

Why wouldn't it help Disney, since it was so good.

powerfulone1987
I watched it again, and it was just as good, and I will look at it again today.

If I had enough time, which I probably will today, I would watch it multiple times a day, just like I did Monsters Inc. when I first got it.

The Ones
i got it today. the shop literaly had 50,000 copys around the store. NUTS!. everywhere i turned there were loads of the dvd. there was hardly any room for the other games/dvd's. the movies good but the deleted scenes are crap. just some animatic drawings. erm What the f**k?, but the only scene that was good was jack jack attack. so special features arent at all worth checking out. the making off is kinda ok but still crap. the only good thing your getting thats worth the price is the film

powerfulone1987
Did you find the easter eggs on the special DVD.

Those are the little special icons that pop up at the right top corner of the screen on certain menus on the dvd.

Easter eggs are on multiple dvds, they are just little extras that you have to find yourself.

I liked the where they do a little musical to bombs going off and shutting the door, it might not sound like much, but watch it and you'll see what I mean.

Just pop in the special disk and wait for a while you'll see a little icon appear at the top right corner, click it.Now there are three of them so you will have to go to the different menu screens and wait until you click the right one, cause I there are three different ones that I found on different screens.

I found one on the other dvd too, go to the commentary screeen and wait and then click the little icon at the top right and that's the other one i found, let me know if you find some more.

And about the delete you mentioned, the only reason they are like that is because they didn't go all the way and animate them into CG, but they would have if they put them in the film, so if you use your imagination of what they could of been, they are kind of neat, especially the alternate opening.

powerfulone1987
Still watching this movie strong.
Great rewatch value, and I read a review on this site, not this forum, that it has none, that it's an one time watch movie.

Do any of you agree or disagree with that?

The Ones
im in between. erm

LanİeWindu™
I love it!

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by The Ones
im in between. erm

Have you bought the DVD, and if so, how many times have you watched it?

MildPossession

The Ones

MildPossession

powerfulone1987
Update on the easter eggs.

I earlier said there were three that I have found, well today, I found a lot more on the special features dvd.
Just thought I'd let yall know.
I am still watching the dvd every chance I get.
One day I watched it 2 times in a row.

In another thread I wrote about I how felt as I was watching this movie in theaters.
I said I how got this once in a lifetime a feeling, it was unusual but good, it felt like I was in the middle of something big, it was an undescribable feeling.
I got a little taste of the feeling when I first watched the dvd at home for the first time, but it was not exactly like it was in the theaters.
I also found myself almost crying, just eyes watering(yeah males cry too), at parts that weren't even said, I guess it was a happy cry because I get to experience this movie and the family in it, I felt like I was apart of them, like I was going through everything with them, weird I know, but when I really get into a movie, I really get into a movie, and I feel like the characters are alive and I don't want the movie to end cause I want them to continue on and live forever.
Another thing I think that gets to me is that I would much rather live in their world this our world.
When I am in a theater and a movie like this is ending, I get sad, because it's like I am saying goodbye to the characaters and their world forever........

Darth_Big_Boy
OK...I saw a commercial for the Incredibles DVD yesterday. It said something to effect, "Get it now before it disappears".

Are they already talking about putting it in the vault? Or is this a marketing ploy to get more people to go out and get it?

Cause if it is truely already going in the vault soon, I'm gonna need to grab it asap.

MildPossession
There are loads here to buy lol, don't know about over where you are.

belbel300
Tis the best DVD from Pixar

Powerful_Dragon
I saw the movie. It's realy nicebig grin

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Darth_Big_Boy
OK...I saw a commercial for the Incredibles DVD yesterday. It said something to effect, "Get it now before it disappears".

Are they already talking about putting it in the vault? Or is this a marketing ploy to get more people to go out and get it?

Cause if it is truely already going in the vault soon, I'm gonna need to grab it asap.

It's Vault Disney. It's a ploy and they'll eventually vault it. However, I don't see why/how they'd do that to a PIXAR movie.

The Ones
forgive me for asking but whats the vault?

vaya_the_elf
I've got the dvd. Did not get to see the special stuff yet though.

Darth_Big_Boy
It's Vault Disney. It's a ploy and they'll eventually vault it. However, I don't see why/how they'd do that to a PIXAR movie.

Well...they did do it to the Toy Story DVDs.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Darth_Big_Boy
Well...they did do it to the Toy Story DVDs.

Yeah, after issuing them 3 different times, lol. Each sold seperately, both in the "Toy Story 2 Pack", and "The Ultimate Toy Box" with "A Bug's Life".

Originally posted by The Ones
forgive me for asking but whats the vault?

An dank, evil lair where Disney takes movies everyone loves and locks them up after being available at retail for a short time, so then everyone is forced to eat them up at once.

Darth_Big_Boy
The "Ultimate Toy Box" & the 2 disc ( white case ) were released on the same day. I forgot about the release with Bug's Life.

powerfulone1987
Well, I hope they don't ever put "The Incredibles" in the vault.

theposhbird
OMG the incredibles is soo incredible amazin! i love it soo much! lol. especailly the behind the scenes things with jack jack its gr8 go and buy now if u aint got it!

powerfulone1987
Did you buy the widescreen or fullscreen version?

ChickinMeat
I bought this the the other day, what a great film! havnt got round to watching disc2 with the special features though

powerfulone1987
Looks like the stores are restocking and restocking on the movie, not going into the vault yet I see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.