T3 and GOTO Vs HK-47

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
the little droid oand the floating fatso vs the sassy one???

SnakeEyes
I say HK, I mean GO-TO is such a loser and T3 is awesome and all, but not really a combat worthy droid. So... yeah, HK-47 will triumph

Julie
oh here's a close battle...will no one stand up and argue for the little guys?

SnakeEyes
guess not...

Julie
that's sad...I would have voted for em if I'd known this would happen...but really HK would blast the bolts from them

ArthasKnight
Well wait, GO-TO can control droids, can't he? I think this would actually go in favor of GO-TO and T3-M4, 'cause T3's got the shock arm which does a bunch of damage plus all the ion strikers and GO-TO can control droids. As much as I wish HK-47 would stand a chance I think he'd get whupped quite easily.

Julie
ah true.....Goto has that droid scrambler....but HK would put up a good fight....esp if his misbegotten clones show up

fisto/katarnrul
hk would destroy them

Ianus
I'd give this to T3 and GOTO.

After all, T3 comes equipped with an anti-droid weapon, has an unlimited shield, and GOTO hijacks droids for a living.

mace=badass
Remember the video when T3 PWN3D HK?

Ianus
Originally posted by mace=badass
Remember the video when T3 PWN3D HK?

Excellent point here.

jollyjim311
I read the first few comments where it was just all pro- HK but now all my comments have been taken and I have nothing to say. Just so this isn't a complete waste: I think GO-T0 and T3 would win.

Fishy
Doubt it.

HK's screwed up weaker look alikes took out G0-T0 in the cut content. HK would have slaughtered G0-T0 easily. Who yes is an expert in taking over droids, but do you honestly think he could take over HK, he has never shown the ability to do something like that before, and I doubt he could do it later on.

T3 is quite the opponent to face, but you have to remember that he wasn't build as well as HK and he wasn't build as a fighter droid, sure he could take out three HK-50's but HK could have done the same and faster. HK is a killer, G0-T0 is a weak fool and T3 is good but not that good. I don't think they could stand up against HK.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.