What's your favorite childhood toy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
I saw this on another board and thought this was pretty cool. So spill it folks, what was or is your favorite childhood toy and do you still have it?

Mine was my Raggedy Ann doll and my yellow metal Tonka Dump Truck. Sadly, I no longer have these itmes. sad

Corran
I used to have a big yellow tonka dump truck when I was very young, I made one of my first good friends because I pushed it around the pavement and found him with his JCB Digger, we filled the trunk and emptied it all day, damn I have not spoken to him for about 4 years, cry I need to get in touch with him

smoker4
Six million dollar man figure with bionic eye big grin

Corran
Oh and one of my other favourite toys was my Millenium Falcon - my sons were playing with it at the weekend, plus my C-3PO big grin

Maya Zurak
Playmobil toys http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/a.gif
Charlie Brown and a He-Man too xDD

smoker4
Action man was cool but him been a eunuch always confused me blink

vaya_the_elf
Mine would be Batman figures, and x-men.

My Kola bear, and my braveheart stuff animal

Storm
Lego superhyper
and dolls. embarrasment

Corran
Originally posted by Storm
Lego superhyper
and dolls. embarrasment Is one of those dolls a life-sized Fire doll?

Storm

Corran

Storm
A lady never divulges... stick out tongue

vaya_the_elf
I still have some of my toys, but i don't have a lot of the batman action figures I had. *sniffs*

PVS
legos, and giant tinker toys

Jedi Priestess
Storm played with dolls? I'd have never guessed that. wink

Baylin
Lego, I used to make all sorts of lego ships for my star wars figures!

Anna85
I loved lego and one of my barbies angel

Lydia_J
I loved a dog thing that you could unzip the stomach of and take out lil miniature versions, and i had a dolls house which was amazing - they've both gone now bawling

WindDancer
He-Man action figures....then I got into Superman and Batman.

Demarthl
screwdriver shifty i used to dismantle EVERYTHING eek!

charlit
i had lots of toys- too many

Maya Zurak
Ohh ya! Barbies!
lot of barbies too!

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Demarthl
screwdriver shifty i used to dismantle EVERYTHING eek!

laughing that's funny laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Stuffed animal toy - it was bigger than me at the time. I still have it.

misha
my favourite childhood toy is my (stuffed) rabbit which i got the day i was born and yes i still have her!
her name is rabbie and she sleeps with me every night ... i wake up if she falls on the ground ... and if she's not there i simply cant sleep!
in_love

Corran
Originally posted by Baylin
Lego, I used to make all sorts of lego ships for my star wars figures! laughing out loud Baylin's a Star Wars Geek, he had star wars toys stick out tongue

Corran
Originally posted by Demarthl
screwdriver shifty i used to dismantle EVERYTHING eek! Me too, I made my father late for work once when I took his alarm clock apart and put it back together one day, but I put it back wrong so the clock worked but not the alarm sad I was about 6 at the time - if it wasn't for the fact that I had a father I could have been Anakin Skywalker.

Ironman
well considering i am only 14 i find some cool stuff to do with my old spiderman toys but i buy some still like the dc direct stuff, but my favortie was my green and white ranger toy that my brother sister destroyed :cry: sad i was only 7 and they broke them and then i was 4 my favorite things were my mom and my blanky stick out tongue and my sister wriped it to shreds when i would carry it along with me everywhere. sad :cry: :sad:

Ignite
my wuzzle!!...but its gonecry

badboy2004
my hulk hogan figure

eleveninches
I loved my wooden train set (rather expensive).
I still have it, and now my nephew plays with it.

eleveninches
I also used to get loads of TMNT and WWE figures.

BakaXero
lego...
and for some reason i had a cabage patch kid...
what were my parents thinking?

badboy2004
uh a cabbage patch they were for girls

Ironman
yeah my hulk hogan figure too i had a l8r version tho i never had the one were he was in the yellow underwere tight thing

BakaXero
Originally posted by badboy2004
i dont know...i was young and my parents gave me one..
i wonder what thay were thinking...confused

eleveninches
My Brio train set (I got LOADS of the stuff).

Lego, and the various more advanced lego sets.
Toy Dinosaurs.
My Mega Drive/N-64/Dreamcast

and my teddy bear smile

Baylin
Originally posted by Corran
laughing out loud Baylin's a Star Wars Geek, he had star wars toys stick out tongue

takes one to know one I suppose! wink

nitro-swicked
i used to have all of the transformers toys hwen i was a little kid i used to have the set but unfortunatly i no longer have i lost thyem moving sad

Corran
Originally posted by Baylin
takes one to know one I suppose! wink Oh, I see what you are saying. starwars

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by badboy2004

I once stood in line for 3 hours to get my daughter one of these damn dolls back in the early 80's. messed

Corran
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
I once stood in line for 3 hours to get my daughter one of these damn dolls back in the early 80's. messed You have a daughter who is a least 20+? eek really?

Jedi Priestess
LOL I have 3 children girl 22, son 21 and daughter 11 smile

Corran
22's not bad, I presumed she was about 3 or 4 in about 1980-81 so she'd be 27 or so now.

Sooo, are you and her both single? whistling evil face

Jedi Priestess
yes ya big silly..........wanna see a pic of her?

Corran
yes ya big silly..........wanna see a pic of her? Ummm, yes, but I'd rather see a pic of you big grin

Da Moose
I can't remember then, but now, it's either my lifesize Corran doll, or my lifesize JP doll... droolio

Jedi Priestess
heh, well she favors me so..........anyway here she is. smile LOL Moosie wink

Corran
heh, well she favors me so..........anyway here she is. smile Cool, she looks lovely and almost attractive enough to be Corellian stick out tongue funny I'd figured you to be a Bothawui or similar stick out tongue

What's she doing for easter weekend?

Corran
Originally posted by Da Moose
I can't remember then, but now, it's either my lifesize Corran doll, or my lifesize JP doll... droolio Have you got the one that has the head that can rotate all the way around 360 degrees?

Jedi Priestess
With her it's hard to say, she is a bit of a wild child. laughing out loud Somehow I think an Easter Egg hunt is out of the question. She'd actually better be coming home to see her mamma. smile

Da Moose
heh, well she favors me so..........anyway here she is. smile LOL Moosie wink

wow...she's just as beautiful as her mother. smile

Da Moose
Have you got the one that has the head that can rotate all the way around 360 degrees?

Oh yes...and I've utilized it, BELIEVE me.. droolio

Corran
With her it's hard to say, she is a bit of a wild child. laughing out loud Somehow I think an Easter Egg hunt is out of the question. She'd actually better be coming home to see her mamma. smile Can I come and visit too then?

Corran
wow...she's just as beautiful as her mother. smile I can't comment on that I don't recall seeing JP's pic.

Da Moose
I can't comment on that I don't recall seeing JP's pic.

Oh....sorry. confused

Jedi Priestess
I can't comment on that I don't recall seeing JP's pic.

Thats because it's never been posted here. It does occasionally pop up at the Alliance. wink

Corran
ahhh, but I'm not interested in joining your alliance, I'm just here for the money stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
laughing out loud What makes you think you'd get an invite?? wink It's private board babe. Money?

Da Moose
Thats because it's never been posted here. It does occasionally pop up at the Alliance. wink

Since seeing said pic, it seems that many things pop up at the Alliance... stick out tongue

Corran
laughing out loud What makes you think you'd get an invite?? wink It's private board babe. Money? Money yes, I get paid to be here by Raz, he won't make me a Mod because I'd charge an extra 33% wink

Jedi Priestess
YIKES! Moosie you perv. laughing out loud Well I'd say you are underpaid Corran considering all the havoc you wreak. mwah1

Da Moose
YIKES! Moosie you perv. laughing out loud

Isn't it GREAT?! Happy Dance evil face

Corran
YIKES! Moosie you perv. laughing out loud Well I'd say you are underpaid Corran considering all the havoc you wreak. mwah1 big grin Thanks, I'm going to use this to help get a pay rise off Raz.

I don't suppose you need someone like me in the alliance - at the right price of course wink

Jedi Priestess
Hmmmmm would you be bringing that nasty sig? All the staff is female ya know.

Da Moose
Hmmmmm would you be bringing that nasty sig? All the staff is female ya know.

Yeah Aunt Gary, it's FABULOUS! We get to do meanial tasks, for which we are rewarded...by getting to do MORE menial tasks. And we get to move the furniture around and then move it BACK to where it was before..

But then of course, there is bath time... droolio

Corran
Hmmmmm would you be bringing that nasty sig? All the staff is female ya know. Nooo, for you I'd bring the one with the light-sabres crossed

Corran
Yeah Aunt Gary, it's FABULOUS! We get to do meanial tasks, for which we are rewarded...by getting to do MORE menial tasks. And we get to move the furniture around and then move it BACK to where it was before..

But then of course, there is bath time... droolio Oh, not good.

Jedi Priestess
Nooo, for you I'd bring the one with the light-sabres crossed

oooooooooooooo my all-time favorite Corran siggey! eek!
Check your pm's. smile

And Moosie ya lyin bastard quit telling him that! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.