Freddy Vs Jason/Jeepers Creepers 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I just bought these Region 1 DVD's of amazon because the Region 4 ones won't be out here in NZ for ages and i'm sure it wont have any special features.
Well the region 4 Freddy vs jason has come out here but doesnt have any special features........

Are the DVD's and its special features any good?

They arrive between the 27th of March and 3rd of April (remember NZ is a day ahead of the U.S.).

SlipknoT
The F vs J DVD is packed with extras.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Yes, I know, but are they any GOOD?

SlipknoT
yes the FvsJ DVD is good

Freddy_vs_Jason
Thanks, but don't worry, they arrived this afternoon, watched the deleted scenes from both DVDs, didnt watch the movies though, well half of jp 2 but it got boring, oh! and the f v j DVD was creased a little!! mad sorry people, but i'm paranoid about stuff like this............for you americans can just go to the stor and by a new one, but I have to order them from the net!!!!! lucky bastards miffed

bmhg14
I hated the ending majorly because it didn't tell who won. But if I had to say there was a winner, it would be Lori and Will. Freddy's wink didn't mean anything.
"Freddy-freaks" (the ones that favor NOES) People say Freddy won, but it was, like, a draw. If either villian won, it would've been Jason because all that was left of Freddy was his head.

My favorite characters were Linderman, Freeburg & Mark.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I liked Kia, it was funny how she hit Jason with the spanner and goes "f***en a$$hole!!!" and when she was teasing Freddy, I also like Lori, and Will's hot shifty

bmhg14
You're a girl? I was imagining different. Either way: the whole Ritter family rules. And R.I.P. John. One cool guy.

band
Happy Birthday to bmhg14
3/29

band
Invisable Blue Robot Fish 3

rock stick out tongueunk:

SlipknoT
If your talking about the girl from destineys child I hated her. She pretty much ****ed up the whole movie for me. There was absolutely no purpose for her character in this movie. She was a complete annoyense through the whole movie. And there was no purpose for any other characters besides Freddy and Jason mad

Freddy_vs_Jason
Come on slipknot, they needed some different characters beside j and f, and it makes sence why frede went back to nancys old house and found a different family, and yes bmhg14 im a girl.

bmhg14
I don't know any girls who enjoyed Freddy vs Jason. "Look out for my next single, it's called 'My Salsa'!"

love
Anthony & Kristen (1992-)

Freddy_vs_Jason
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright.................I know lots of girls that loved Freddy vs Jason.

PissedOffGoalie
i got the FvJ dvd the day it came out

SlipknoT
me too

Freddy_vs_Jason
Wow, somebody think's they're to cool for school roll eyes (sarcastic)

Machete_guy
i have Region 4 FVJ (aus) yeah no special features, same with texas chainsaw massicre.

bmhg14
I got FvJ 2 days before it came out because my cousin Kenny works at Best Buy or Curcuit City. I don't think I'm hot shit or nuthin', though.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I share your pain machete guy, I live in NZ and we get region 4 DVD's here, I was devestated that FvJ had no special features, as I had heard that the region 1 DVD had lots so I bought that. Also the Texas Chainsaw Massacre comes out here tomorrow so I'm gonna rent it, but I don't care that it doesn't have any.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.