Question 'bour episode 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimatespider
Will vader use his lightsabre? In this i would like to see vader fight while still in his youth.

Y-chromo kid
If by Vader you mean the 'suited' Vader, then probably not. However, transitional Vader fighting (Haydn without a suit) yes, without a doubt

Cascador
yes, his lightsaber is in the visual dictionary and on the promo pics, but I don't think he will use it...I could be mistaken, there were rumours that Vader loses his blue lightsaber and than pulls out a red one (the one in the dictionary maybe?) But I have my doubts, Yoda's saber was also in the visiual dictionary of ep I, so was Mace's, but none used them.

bwill00
vader has about five minutes of diolog but waht if some jedi servived the clones and it shows clips of vader hunting down th jedi and murdering.i remember someone like nick gillard or rick mcallum saying they hed to creat a fighting style for him.

vader519
bw, what you are talking about is Nick Gillard and Rick Mcallum talking about the OT. How they would change the fighting styles of vader and LUke in the OT, not for ROTS. I really do not think we see him you it at all at the end of the film.

jango fatt
yeah just how he gets his suit and the star destroyer scene

BAILY
I hate LFL for overusing Vader's image... he doesnt use his saber.... ROTS shows the creation of Vader... nothing else... all the scenes in the trailer of Vader are more or less all we see of him....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.