Poor Little Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimatespider
Poor little Yoda!

Ultimatespider
Let me try that again

Ultimatespider
Never Mind

BAILY
what cha got bud.... show us lil Yoda!! I love him!!!

jango fatt
I HATE HIM

frau
You can't hate Yoda... Everybody loves Yoda. big grin

jango fatt
WELL I DON'T

I EVEN MORE LIKE JAR JAR!!!!

12345m
Originally posted by jango fatt
WELL I DON'T

I EVEN MORE LIKE JAR JAR!!!!

you much really hate yoda to like jar jar more

Ultimatespider
Gasp!

I bet u loved seeing him get him by lighting then Jango!

wallalupp
hold me back before i get a ban

counting back from 10...

breathe.....slowly

frau
Now that's A LOT of hate! laughing out loud

Red Superfly
I love OT Yoda, but there's something about prequel Yoda I don't like.

Episode I - He wasn't even Yoda.

Episode II - Some sort of Bruce Li mutant with bad ass action poses, and his lines are caracatures of himself.

Episode V - The best Yoda imo. Grumpy and funny. Always laughing.

Episode VI - So sad, so sad. Poor Yoda.

Let's hope in Episode III we get to see the Yoda we all fell in love with.

Cascador
agreed!

bwill00
to red superfly you listen

strong in the force is he

bwill00
does ne one have a hs password and login i can borrow?

The Ones
dont try it. i asked for that a few months ago. (still if its not a problem i would like one to big grin)

Naredhel
Oh. Well er... productive thread! Bit hard to understand though... bring on those SPaG Nazis!

Gundark
Ah, come on. Yoda is like Jello.

Everybody likes Jello.

I still prefer the puppet Yoda though, guess thats cause thats the one I grew up knowing.

Stunrun
this thread contains nothing new and exciting. You just felt sorry for Yoda, and decided to show it. Who cares?? were not getting anything new from this thread, what is there to reply to??

Naredhel
Go Stun... again stick out tongue (although you contradicted yourself by posting erm)

Jedi Priestess
Ultimate spider, try hosting the pictures yourself instead of hotlinking off that site and then they will show up. And I'm with Gundy, puppet Yoda kicks CGI Yoda's ass. wink

Sith Master X
I think the ROTS Yoda will change alot of people's minds about him being digital. He looks more real than ever I think.

Alliance
Episode I is disgraceful, the 1981/3 puppets were better than THAT. But overall, im glad the digitized him for the prequels (II and III).

Cascador
Empire came out in 1980...

darthbriggs
I think Jar Jar meets his end...if I were Palpatine, and I had that F%4#ER running aorund my nice senate rooms...and I had to think of PADME and AMIDALA everytime I saw that overly nice...Mr. "BINKS" ...the dark side would be flowin'....well, more than now somehow....

Captain REX
Where there pictures we were supposed to be seeing?

And we're alrighty fighting about Jar Jar vs. Yoda, which is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard...

DarthAJ
i like jello...um ya.

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by darthbriggs
I think Jar Jar meets his end...if I were Palpatine, and I had that F%4#ER running aorund my nice senate rooms...and I had to think of PADME and AMIDALA everytime I saw that overly nice...Mr. "BINKS" ...the dark side would be flowin'....well, more than now somehow.... Shiz, it was JarJar who got him the emergency power vote to create the army!

Captain REX
Which is completely beside the point of the thread...which has no point since Lucasfilm obviously did not want us to see those.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.