Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

forumcrew
They are releasing it as 1 movie and its going to be NC-17

Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair to be NC-17
Source: mary
March 15, 2005

FilmFocus.co.uk talked to Quentin Tarantino, who revealed that his combination of both "Kill Bill" volumes, Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair, will be released as a NC-17 rating.

"Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair is definitely getting a wide release," he said, "actually, that'll probably be the first movie that Miramax, under their new company, will be releasing theatrically. It's the Japanese version, that's why I call it that, you know, it should probably come out in the next few months. It's going to be NC-17 in America. We couldn't do that when Disney owned the place but now Disney's the f**k outta there we can do anything we want! It's gonna be off the hook!"

Indeed. In the interview, he also talks a bit more about his upcoming projects.

"I want do a Mandarin language movie, but I'm not sure it'll be the next movie," Tarantino added. "It'll probably be the next movie I do after the one I do next. I'm doing Inglorious Bastards next. It's my bunch-of-guys-on-a-mission movie. It's my World War II movie."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.