Germany or Florida

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Englishpin@pple
This game is a easy one all u have to do is find a wako story about Germany or Florida (or somewhere else) and evey body guesses which one

Jackie Malfoy
I never been to either.So both sounds great to me!jump

Raven Guardia
K this will be fun I have been to one of these places before

Okay, so my friends and I were walking around and we see this woman dressed like a ten year old. she was wearing short shorts with the fringes, and had on a white tank top. something you might find in the childrens section of clothing. her hair was in two pigtales and her shoes which were sandles were made of that foam matiral. they were bright green and oragne with a Big orange flower glued to the top of each shoe. well I saw this girl/woman kisses what looked to be like a 50 year old guy, I thought at first maybe its his daughter but normal familes dont kiss each other like that....SO.... I turn to take a better look at her and see she is like 50 herself! and wearing an outfit of a child style messed

so now was this Germany or Florida??? guess and I'll tell you if your right or not wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.