Exar Kun vs Nomi Sunrider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chilled monkey
Exar is a vastly powerful Sith to be sure, but Nomi is also a powerful Jedi.

How will this go?

SnakeEyes
I say this one goes to Exar

Morridini
Nomi wasn't that good actually. Or so was the impression I got after reading the TotJ comics. And even if she was good, only Anakin could beat Kun.

jackstain
Ok as much as i hate to say it, kunT has got himself a victory. but Sidious would still wipe the floors with him.

chilled monkey
I'm not so sure. Exar may be better with a lightsabre, but I believe Nomi is quite powerful with the Force. Don't forget she was able to permanently remove Ulic Qel-Droma's Force powers.

eleveninches
Nomi was good (better than most jedi at the time of the star wars films), but not as good as Exar.

She was a VERY powerful force user. Although I think her daughter was potentially more powerful

Julie
I'd like it if Nomi won....but er I think she's a goner in this battle

eleveninches
She was skilled in 'jedi battle maditation' which allowed her to create illusions of assive ships to misdirect and frighten enemy starships. But in a 1-on-1 battle, Exar would make her his b!tch!!!!

chilled monkey
Ah, but remember that battle meditation also allows her to permanently remove a Jedi or Sith's Force ability.

Julie
true....can't go messing with jedi battle meditation...you can sap the will of your opponents

Revan Darkstar
nah, Exar would win, Nomi was skilled in the battle meditation. Plus, I don't think she could take Exar's power in the middle of a duel, besides even if she could, she'd be kneeling in her meditation and Exar would walk over and cut her head off. Actually, I am unconvinced she could ever take his power, she took Ulic's because he was unconcenrating and distrought. Exar would be highly controlled, espically in battle. Exar could also use his force lightning or freeze her in place. Kun wins.

Julie
I agree blade to blade she's done for poor Nomi

Kun-ni Habeo
exar

Julie
yes yes will beat nomi.....

Fishy
Exar...

Julie
do finish please

Fishy
Exar kun will beat nomi because he has a better control of the force and is a better duelist... Wouldn't have mind if Nomi would have won, but i don't give her a real chance

Julie
me too...I just wanted to know your reasoning...this battle isn't even close

LORDSIDIOUS01
Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.