Ironman vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironman
allrighty its ironman in his almighty thor buster vs thanos no gauntlet.

Alpha Centauri
Ok this needs to be said.

Hands up if you actually read comics.

-AC

Maestro
Haha what a shocking thread.

This forum is going down the drain.

Zahit
I'm afraid Tony Stark is gonna need a lot of Vodka Martinis.....it'll be
his last bit of pleasure in this lifetime after Thanos gets done with him.

my hand is up......

LordFear
Oh man, the qualityof this forum has been on the serious decline for some time. I don't even have a statement to describe the atrocities that Thanos will be unloading on Starks. This kid was dead before he got into the armor

Beyonder
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Ok this needs to be said.

Hands up if you actually read comics.

-AC
stupid Is that good enough?

Iron Man in Thor Buster armor would give Thanos a better fight than either Superman or Thor. Thanos still wins, but Tony does put up a great effort.

Lord S
Yeah what Beyonder said.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Maestro
Haha what a shocking thread.

This forum is going down the drain.

This is Iron Man Vs. Thanos. Not Kalibak Vs. Thanos. And this is him with Thor Buster armor.

K Von Doom
Thanos took a blast from Odin and didn't move. What's Ironman going to do?

Beyonder
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Thanos took a blast from Odin and didn't move. What's Ironman going to do?

Don't be silly. He moved. Then flew. He got up, but that's after he flew.

Lord-of-Dreams
This is silly. You give dennis the menis a bigger sligshot and sharp rocks, and you take away The Terminator's guns and put them in a cage with a grudge. Sounds like a good fight.

LordFear
This is not gonna work. Tech wise Thanos is light years ahead of Tony.
Thanos doesn't even need to use his cosmic powers to stop Tony just launch an assault of 100 warships against him and sit on his throne and watch.Tony could barely handle the Blood Brothers, mercs hired by Thanos what makes you think Tony is on his or anywhere near this guy's level.IT's not a match, it's a slaughter. One third of Thanos cosmic powers are enough to burn Stark, c'mon this makes no sense.

Ironman
ok all of the people who spamed and flamed my thread are getting reported.

BootlegBoys420
WE BE BOOTLEG!!!! Thanos will wipe the floor with IM he is stronger faster and smarter... buster armour or not IM is done!!!!
WE RUN THESE STREETS!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

eleveninches
Thanos. No doubt.

BENITO
Thanos we're doomed

Linkalicious
Iron Man's Thor buster armor isn't doing shit against Thanos. Thanos would just zap Tony out of exsistance...

BENITO
he needs to create ultimate armour

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Ironman
ok all of the people who spamed and flamed my thread are getting reported.

You made an stupid thread and they were sarcastic...is that a reason for getting banned or getting reported?

I guess lot of people are getting banned here. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord S
Originally posted by Ironman
ok all of the people who spamed and flamed my thread are getting reported. *Sniff*

Here's the box of tissues you ordered...LOL!

LordFear
Man whomever posted this thread sucks.
I saw IM get whipped by Mr.Hyde. and let me tell you as powerful as he is he is no match to the mad Titan

DigiMark007
Honestly, an occasional fanboy thread that has a clear winner can be fun to read...just look at the controversy stirred by this one. And I don't think the forum's going down the drain...there's plenty of great battle threads too.

-DM

P.S. My hand is up, but occasionally my alter-ego fanboy takes over (Spider-Man, Tick, general Marvel over DC bias because I read more Marvel) but then again I think we're all guilty of fanboy-ing at one point or another.

BootlegBoys420
must agree WITH DIGI

Wonderman
The cool thing about Ironman is that although he appears to "only' really he has more advanced access than Thanos does.
If he has an ager Thanos dies. Obviously that is one of his weaknesses

Lord-of-Dreams
What?? Ok. What is an ager?
And IM does not have more advanced access. Thanos is a freakin' Titan. Well... maybe his technology is advanced, but Thanos could just destroy anything IM made.

Beyonder
Originally posted by LordFear
Man whomever posted this thread sucks.
I saw IM get whipped by Mr.Hyde. and let me tell you as powerful as he is he is no match to the mad Titan

Why the hell are you bashing Ironman? There are threads about Superman Vs. Thanos, Surfer Vs. Thanos, Black Bolt Vs. Thanos, even Thor Vs. Thanos. I don't see why their can't be one about Iron Man. Of course IM's going to lose, but that can be said about Superman, Surfer, Thor, etc.

It's not that he loses, it's how would he do against Thanos. ESPECIALLY SINCE THIS IS THOR BUSTER IRONMAN. All I hear is "oh, Iron Man can't beat Thanos, cause Thanos is blah blah blah." "Tony isn't even a match."

Well:
1] This isn't regular Iron Man, it's Thor Buster Armor Iron Man.
2] If people here view threads involving Thanos against Surfer, Thor, Superman, or Hulk as not stupid, why the hell are you bashing this one?

This version fought King Thor and had a decent fight. Unless you think King Thor is weaker than regular Thor, Superman, or Surfer, there is no reason to say this is a stupid thread - except for maybe the fact that your a] ignorant of the this version of Iron Man, b] can't read the first post, c] bias and automatically assume Iron Man is not a cosmic level hero, therefore, doesn't even have the slightest chance.

Sh!t, news flash for those who don't know. Thanos' first appearance was in Iron Man. So Thanos is more powerful nowadays, so has Iron Man - especially this version.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
What?? Ok. What is an ager?
And IM does not have more advanced access. Thanos is a freakin' Titan. Well... maybe his technology is advanced, but Thanos could just destroy anything IM made.

??? Even if IM decided to make his suit out of adamantium?

Wonderman
So you don't think Nick Furry can beat Thanos either then.

Ironman
beyonder thank you finally someone with a brain.

Lord-of-Dreams
Originally posted by Beyonder
??? Even if IM decided to make his suit out of adamantium?
Good point... but is the Thor Buster armor made of adamantium??

Beyonder
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
Good point... but is the Thor Buster armor made of adamantium??

No. But it didn't need to be to fight King Thor. Oh, my bad. King Thor is weaker than Superman, Surfer, or Hulk.

Ironman
lol yeah beyoner is right beyonder are you the one who makes them ff meshes and skins?

eleveninches
Dude, this is SO not evenly matched

Lord-of-Dreams
No. But it didn't need to be to fight King Thor. Oh, my bad. King Thor is weaker than Superman, Surfer, or Hulk.
Umm... Ok. You keep saying fight. IM fought King Thor. IM can fight Thanos. Well, I can fight Mr.T. That means nothing. I know IM lost because if he had won, you would have said something like 'But he didn't need to be to beat Thor down.' So stop trying to use his going up against Thor as a reason for why he should win. Thanos has gone up, and won, against Thor.

LordFear
hey Beyonder are u just trying to perpetuate this pointless thread???
No IM cannot stand up against Thanos and that's not bashing a character, it's just being real.
What can IM bring to the table that could be a potential threat to Thanos?
Thanos's starships alone would take out IM. If you knew a little about Thanos you would see that he wouldn't even fight IM. Thanos barely sees Thor as a threat. Numerous times Thor has stormed his ship ready to tear him up and what does Thanos do, laughs at the guy and turns his back!!!! He refers to Thor as a " simple elemental God". You think someone with that kinda ego with power to back it up is gonna acknowledge IM? Please. He refers to SS as a lackey, defies cosmic beings, fought Adam Warlock, Drax and SS simultaneously and stood his grounds. The only human being he has stated as not wanting to fight unless if he really had to was Hulk but that still doesn't mean that he cannot beat him nor is afraid. Thanos is a titan and IM is a human with a prehistoric armored suit compared to Thanos's tech. It's not happening and no one here can prove with factual data or support their argument otherwise. If so, please bring facts with you not speculation or subjective data.

Linkalicious
Tactically and strategically is Iron Man on Thanos' level?

ok...Thanos wins.

Beyonder
hey Beyonder are u just trying to perpetuate this pointless thread???
No IM cannot stand up against Thanos and that's not bashing a character, it's just being real.
What can IM bring to the table that could be a potential threat to Thanos?
Thanos's starships alone would take out IM. If you knew a little about Thanos you would see that he wouldn't even fight IM. Thanos barely sees Thor as a threat. Numerous times Thor has stormed his ship ready to tear him up and what does Thanos do, laughs at the guy and turns his back!!!! He refers to Thor as a " simple elemental God". You think someone with that kinda ego with power to back it up is gonna acknowledge IM? Please. He refers to SS as a lackey, defies cosmic beings, fought Adam Warlock, Drax and SS simultaneously and stood his grounds. The only human being he has stated as not wanting to fight unless if he really had to was Hulk but that still doesn't mean that he cannot beat him nor is afraid. Thanos is a titan and IM is a human with a prehistoric armored suit compared to Thanos's tech. It's not happening and no one here can prove with factual data or support their argument otherwise. If so, please bring facts with you not speculation or subjective data.

laughing I do know little about Thanos. Please enlighten good sir. And after you do, you should do a search on this board about Thanos. And see how freaken post I've written about him. You'll see my lack of knowledge on Thanos. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also, you keep refering to Thor; question is do you know the difference between Thor and King Thor? That suit was built to fight King Thor, and Tony lost but it was still impress on his part that he could hang with King Thor for a while. Thanos didn't beat Tyrant or Odin, but he stood up to either better than one - are you saying that's not a high end feat?

Lastly, I never said he'd win. If you'd actually read what I wrote, I said why are you and everybody else calling this thread stupid? Nobody said anything about other threads involving Surfer, Thor, Superman, or Gladiator Vs. Thanos stupid. Why this one considering the fact that that version of Iron was as powerful or more powerful than Surfer, Superman, etc.?

Next time, read the damn post carefully. And why the hell are you bringing in Thanos starships and sh!t? This is one on one, not prep. Read the first post for instructions to the fight.

Beyonder
rolling on floor laughing

kgkg
rolling on floor laughing
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

LordFear
You keep bringing up SS, Gladiator, Supes, right?
Well let me tell you the number one reason why I don't go on a rant against them. They all really on their own innate, natural powers. Powers that are not fueled from an outside source. IM on the other hand is human!!!Do you understand that sir? HUMAN!!!!No other reason. How many times have we seen Tony in a fight for his life but yet he still must ask himself if he will have enough energy to sustain him, his life support system and such? That simple yet very important trait puts him in a world of disandvantage especially against an opponent such as Thanos who doesn't come in this battle with no disadvantage at all!!!
IM reallys on the armor. God forbid that one thing goes wrong and he is immediatlely a dead man. That is my number one reason.
Furthermore the whole ship thing is not a prep time issue. Thanos always has the capability wherever he may be to summon his vessel or vessels to his aid. No prep time is needed. Furthermore if you persist on arguing in IM's favor, Please draw up a plausible scenario because since this debate you haven't and this is the second time that I am requesting it. Lastly anybody can go against someone doesn't mean that he stands a chance in hell.

Beyonder
You keep bringing up SS, Gladiator, Supes, right?
Well let me tell you the number one reason why I don't go on a rant against them. They all really on their own innate, natural powers. Powers that are not fueled from an outside source. IM on the other hand is human!!!Do you understand that sir? HUMAN!!!!No other reason. How many times have we seen Tony in a fight for his life but yet he still must ask himself if he will have enough energy to sustain him, his life support system and such? That simple yet very important trait puts him in a world of disandvantage especially against an opponent such as Thanos who doesn't come in this battle with no disadvantage at all!!!
IM reallys on the armor. God forbid that one thing goes wrong and he is immediatlely a dead man. That is my number one reason.
Furthermore the whole ship thing is not a prep time issue. Thanos always has the capability wherever he may be to summon his vessel or vessels to his aid. No prep time is needed. Furthermore if you persist on arguing in IM's favor, Please draw up a plausible scenario because since this debate you haven't and this is the second time that I am requesting it. Lastly anybody can go against someone doesn't mean that he stands a chance in hell.

Dude, don't be an idiot. It's obvious skimmed through my post and ignored my reason. Oh, Iron Man is a human and relies on his suit. You obviously don't know what version of Iron it is and who King Thor is. Just go away. "God for forbid the thing goes wrong" laughing

I guess you don't know what one on one means. Next time maybe poster should consider each person's outside resource, simply put who or what that character has on speed dial.

LordFear
sorry typo I meant "rely"

LordFear
It's not speed dial.
C'mon man. Thanos can't summon his ships whenever he wants to????
Keep referring to Thorbuster armor.
Bottom line did he ****ing beat King Thor???
No so wtf is your point????
Keep bringing the shit up but the outcome is the same. IM lost and will always lose. "Oh but he put up a good fight" Who gives a shit???Is that your point? he put a good fight, reason?
He still lost. It's all about an outcome in a fight.
Why are u debating a pointless argument.
Thorbuster and what already???? Didn't Thor hold back on that fight and Tony knew about it? That's still a good fight he put on though right?
Do you have a point that needs to be made on that?
Damn I tried keeping my composure but you never brought up a scenario, you keep refering to something that doesn't change the outcome and now it's insults. If it's insults you have to back up your claim, then your position speaks for itself.
I'm done anyway. Not worth the typing...

savagerampage
Anybody have any gum?

Ironman
savage dont spam, and He nearly beat king thor he leveled him in Thor tpb. So befor your noob @$$ posts go reread the book, wow he didnt beat thor, wow.

savagerampage
Thor is one thing, Thanos is completley another story. immortal external, with power far beyond ironmans comprhension

Beyonder
Originally posted by savagerampage
Thor is one thing, Thanos is completley another story. immortal external, with power far beyond ironmans comprhension

My gah, King Thor is Thor with Odin's power. And Thanos isn't immortal any more. Death forgave him.

K3VIL
King Thor was holding back against the Thor Buster armor, cause even if Tony has insulte him by using the Odin Force to create a weapon to use against the Asgardians, he was still a friend of Thor, and he wouldn't kill him so easy.If Thor really wants to beat down Tony, he'll absorb all the power with Mjolnir or even his bare hands and then destroy the armor, but he wasn't the King Thor of the Reign Saga, so he didn't done it.Also he wasn't a master in the use of the OdinForce at the time.
Anyway Thanos has far better technology than Stark, he can create a Buster Armor for Thor Buster Armor users.

LordFear
K3VIL thanx for seeing things my way as well as savage. That's my point to this.Ironman either made a typo or is just confused cuz he said yeah IM didn't beat Thor then in the same sentence at the end says IM didn't beat Thor wow!!!
Isn't the point of a battle is to determine who the victor is and not how well the loser faired during the fight?
So why am I arguing if IM put up a good fight or not?
Dude READ THE OUTCOME. IM DIDN'T WIN THE FIGHT PERIOD!!!
WTF is the matter with you people?
Furthermore you think Thanos is gonna hold back against Tony as Thor did?
There are civilizations more advanced than Stark Enterprises.
More than likely Thanos throug his wonderings learned more than 85% of them.
BTW has Stark ever constructed starships, warships before?
Stashed them in parallel loop dimensions for his beck and call?
C'mon people enough already!!!!

Beyonder
K3VIL thanx for seeing things my way as well as savage. That's my point to this.Ironman either made a typo or is just confused cuz he said yeah IM didn't beat Thor then in the same sentence at the end says IM didn't beat Thor wow!!!
Isn't the point of a battle is to determine who the victor is and not how well the loser faired during the fight?
So why am I arguing if IM put up a good fight or not?
Dude READ THE OUTCOME. IM DIDN'T WIN THE FIGHT PERIOD!!!
WTF is the matter with you people?
Furthermore you think Thanos is gonna hold back against Tony as Thor did?
There are civilizations more advanced than Stark Enterprises.
More than likely Thanos throug his wonderings learned more than 85% of them.
BTW has Stark ever constructed starships, warships before?
Stashed them in parallel loop dimensions for his beck and call?
C'mon people enough already!!!!

Read the damn posts I've written. I never said he'd win. I said stop calling this a stupid thread when nobody else says anything about threads on Gladiator, Thor, Surfer, or Superman against Thanos. Dude, stop being a 'tard and read my post. This Iron Man has better odds against Thanos then Superman or regular Thor. And your all going to say this is a stupid thread. Shut the hell up and get the f#ck outta here if anyone's going to be bias.

LordFear
Dude relax!!!
Take some valium or go get laid.
It's not that serious.
But just the point of arguing made it seem as though you were defending a worthless thread. I still stand by my statement of this being a stupid thread.
It's a stupid thread because no one here has presented a viable scenario for IM to look good in a fight against Thanos. Even the member who goes by the name of Ironman and who originally started this thread hasn't posted up a scenario or even any shred of evidence to support the thought of Stark not getting annihilated in the first 15 seconds encounter.
But seriously take a chill pill bro, it's cool!!!

Beyonder
Dude relax!!!
Take some valium or go get laid.
It's not that serious.
But just the point of arguing made it seem as though you were defending a worthless thread. I still stand by my statement of this being a stupid thread.
It's a stupid thread because no one here has presented a viable scenario for IM to look good in a fight against Thanos. Even the member who goes by the name of Ironman and who originally started this thread hasn't posted up a scenario or even any shred of evidence to support the thought of Stark not getting annihilated in the first 15 seconds encounter.
But seriously take a chill pill bro, it's cool!!!

DUDE. Not all posters provide viable scenerios. You should no that. It's usually this character wins or I think he'll do well or I think if this other character does well, this one should too since he's more powerful. Not everyone provides scenerios, that's the way things are.

ZephroCarnelian
I've just been reading up on Thor-Buster armour. And King Thor.

Seems to me like IronMan could put up a good fight.

But after seeing how bemused Odin himself was at trying to handle Thanos, I'd still give it to Thanos in the end...

Lord-of-Dreams
laughing I do know little about Thanos. Please enlighten good sir. And after you do, you should do a search on this board about Thanos. And see how freaken post I've written about him. You'll see my lack of knowledge on Thanos. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also, you keep refering to Thor; question is do you know the difference between Thor and King Thor? That suit was built to fight King Thor, and Tony lost but it was still impress on his part that he could hang with King Thor for a while. Thanos didn't beat Tyrant or Odin, but he stood up to either better than one - are you saying that's not a high end feat?

Lastly, I never said he'd win. If you'd actually read what I wrote, I said why are you and everybody else calling this thread stupid? Nobody said anything about other threads involving Surfer, Thor, Superman, or Gladiator Vs. Thanos stupid. Why this one considering the fact that that version of Iron was as powerful or more powerful than Surfer, Superman, etc.?

Next time, read the damn post carefully. And why the hell are you bringing in Thanos starships and sh!t? This is one on one, not prep. Read the first post for instructions to the fight.

Buddy. If Thanos wants prep. he can take prep. It's not to be given to him. He is flying along in space when... BLAM! his ship gets blasted by a crazy shiny metal dude. Thanos giggles and calls up his fleets. He then watches his lackies combat IM. When Batman takes time to come up with a plan, he is the one who decides to step back. Nobody swoops him away and says 'come up with a plan first.' The rules say nothing about taking prep.
... not that he needs it...
(I like the way you think, Lord. Ironic, two Lords...

LordFear
Thank You sir. Great minds,my friend isn't that what they say about great minds???
I just can't see IM poor fool going against a dude like Thanos.
Believe it or not I LOVE old shellhead!!!Think he is in the top 15 greatest MU characters.

Ironman
RESD THE FING RULES NO PREP TIME YOU NOOB plus did i say thanos uses tech to bulid an thor buster buster no i didnt its Thor Buster vs Thanos one on one

Lord S
Why don't you take a pill...seriously...or Midol.

LordFear
LOL!!!!!!!!!
FUNNY!!!

Lord-of-Dreams
Wow. This is becoming pathetic. Ironman, calm down. I don't know if you mean the rules of the site, which do not in fact argue against prep. time, or you're own rules. If it's youre own, then fine!! Thanos doesn't even need to take a breather to win. Get over it. IM loses. Stop being a dumb fanboy, already!! I love Storm, but I accepted that she wouldn't beat Iceman. 'Cause if you don't just accept a loss, then there's no point in posting the fight.
And who cares what you said? Just 'cause you posted the fight don't make you the master of it.You didn't issue any scenario. Just 'cause the Thaons supporters have been giving better, more consistent arguements and workable scenario to back them up, you try to warp the rules? You are really a big baby!! And nobody ever said that they disliked Ironman, did they? I love him, infact!!! We're just saying that Thanos would defeat him in battle. Man!!

Lord S
Whoa three Lords in a row! thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.