Kinda a sport figure but not really, The little Hercules Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Did anyone see that 20/20 episode with the litle hercules kid. He was just insane. the kid benched 3 times his own body weights at age 8. Now to be a good bencher you should bench at least 100 pounds over your bodyweigh but to bench three times you own body weight is insnae. He benched 210 and weighed 80 pounds. I tell you what i couldnt imagine how big he would be if he just kept lifting the way he was. Too bad his father was a nut case.

jaden101
i currently lift about 200lbs and im a pretty big bloke...for a kid to lift more than they is pretty dangerous given that his bones will still be weak

Smasandian
Its extremely dangerous.

And it can really screw with the growth of the bones during puberty.

Dexx
it already did...i've seen the kid. he won't get much bigger than that. pressure on the bones, at that age is....insane. oh well....nut case

Smasandian
Stupid parents.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by jaden101
i currently lift about 200lbs and im a pretty big bloke...for a kid to lift more than they is pretty dangerous given that his bones will still be weak

I heard bout this kid a while ago. There somthing up with his bones. There more developed in density than an average 16 year olds. Somthing also, where eight year old shouldnt have muscle only cartilige, he has developing muscles. I doubt this kid will be alive very long though, because doctors advised against his body building at such a young age even given his advanced condition. I would be more worried about his heart. By the time he is twenty he will have put strain of a thirty year old on his heart. The heart has to develop aswell, it gets stronger, but at eight is still very weak as a muscle. Puberty hasnt even started yet.

Dexx
actually..the body reacts and adapts depending on what you put him up to. so the bone's density increase comes as a reaction to the increased pressure on them..it's not soemthing that wouldn't happen to any of you in those particular conditions. and we all have muscles at any age...it's what keeps us moving smile
if you work them..they will develop. so he's not an abnormality....he's just wrongly developed.

ragesRemorse
actually is is abnormal. Average eight year old children or even ten year old children are not able to develop that kind of muscle mass, because it is all still cartilage. Your right about the bone density though. He is still over working his body before it has a chance to develop though.

Ou Be Low hoo
His brain is the size of a pea and his gonads are mere twinkles in the eyes of mosquitos.

Dexx
rages...cartilage doesn't develop into muscles...you have your muscles since you're born. cartilages is what you find in your wrists, knees, elbos....where a bone joins another. it's for mobility. but the fibres in your body that allow you to move, are muscle strings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.