Revenge of the Sith Soundtrack [Merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
When will the soundtrack for the movie be released? I forget when the soundtrack for AOTC was released in relevance to the theatrical movie release... any ideas?

Sith Master X
The soundtrack for SW is always released a few days before the movie itself is out.

DARK ASSASSIN
not true...it was out a few weeks maybe even a month before the movie came out. i think it was because he got the score done and recorded exceptionally early. the tpm soundtrack was out like a month before the movie came out.

-big john williams fan

Sith Master X
Yeah, you're probably right. I remember getting mine a couple days before it was out. It may have been out longer, but that does makes sense.

Hopefully the ROTS score will be out a month before the release.

JKozzy
We can only hope... and John Williams has performed exceptionally well throughout all five movies so far, I have no doubt we'll hear some of his finest work in Episode III. He never, EVER lacks, that's why he's so awesome.

Sith Master X
I agree.

Darth Jello
considering the way star wars is made, releasing the soundtrack early is akin to a spoiler

Richard FilmFre
Release was officially worldwide on April 23, 2002

Jackie Malfoy
I am pretty sure it is going to be out a couple of days before the movie which is in may of next year!
and again John Williams should be able to do the music since he did a great job wiht the other movies with the music.
I can't wait til this comes out so much!YEA!JM evil face

OB1-adobe
AOTC's came out April 2002

vader519
What the differnece if it comes out in April, it may have some spoilers, but you can't forget the Episode 3 novelizationcomes out in April as well, somany people will know everything that happens in the movie by then.

cylob49
Dunno i thought the EP2 soundtrack was disapointing
too many rehashes from ep1
and wasnt a lot of it music from the Phantom Menace game that didnt appear in TPM?

maul1
Umm the Ep II soundtrack came out in may a week before the movie.
It was leaked on the internet in april.
I didn't think there were any rehashes in the soundtrack itself with the exeption of the dual of the fates being added in.

cylob49
Yeah the battle on geonosis consits of large chunks of music from the TPM playstation game.

vader519
It will either come in late April or early May.

DARK ASSASSIN
JP, it would be rediculous if somebody else did the music, GL would NEVER consider using somebody else

Jedi Priestess
um actually I never posted in this thread hun. GO back and look. blink

without a doubt it HAS to be Williams, but the thought did cross my mind the other day....suppose Williams dies right at the beginning of scoring? Do you think Lucas would hire someone else or just use music he already has? And same goes for one of the principal stars....could you imagine the nightmare that would be?

Lyn
It would be horrible for something to happen to JW; he's brilliant.

I can't wait to see what EpIII brings us music-wise!

vader519
I just read today that John Williams has started to write the music for Episode 3.

Lyn
I can't wait then!

mephistodesigns
it was in jedi power battles, but its also the music from obi-wan and qui-gon's opening battle from TPM combined with Battle of Naboo music. And yes, AOTC did a lot of rehashing. The only really new music it brought us was the Love Theme. A lot of it was mundane for him. TPM was good, but didn't really pump me up like the others, could be for any number of reasons. But i think he'll do great with ROTS, it has the most action and emotion, which combines for a good, solid OT style soundtrack.

cylob49
Originally posted by mephistodesigns
it was in jedi power battles

Yip your correct.....it was JEDI POWER BATTLES

Well i hope for a good soundtrack to EP3
he aint scoring a new Harry Potter movie at the mo so i guess its full on for EP3

DARK ASSASSIN
i wonder if any new themes will be written?

maybe a grevious theme, or a hint of the rebel alliance theme.
i'm sure that there will be alot of the imperial march incorporated.

mephistodesigns
what was the rebel alliance theme?

guiro72
just don't read the tracklisting if you're going spoiler free.....friend of mine was spoiler free for tpm, and bought the soundtrack, and read "qui gonn's funeral theme" on the back.....doh!.....

mephistodesigns
on top of the dumb@$$ness of actuallly printing that on the back, the news then told everyone of it, including the tracks whole title. Its like, y'know, if you're gonna report that something could ruin the movie if you look at the track listing to warn people, you probably shouldn't then RUIN everything yourselves by revealing it ON NATIONAL TELEVISION. F---king media.

DARK ASSASSIN
i dunno about that, composers usually only have about five weeks to score a film before it is released. he might be writing some new themes, but the actual movie hasnt been finished yet, so how could he score it?

Jedi Priestess
ahem smile

From TFN Thursday night smile

'Revenge of the Sith' Soundtrack Release Date

Posted By Britany on December 23, 2004

We've received word that the soundtrack for 'Revenge of the Sith' will be released on May 3rd, 2005, and the set will include a bonus DVD.
We don't know what will be featured on the DVD, but we can only hope it will be something we really want to see - new footage from Episode III.

Stunrun
if they stick to tradition, the musical score for Revenge Of The Sith should be recorded next monthsmile but i doubt if anyone could get hold of it at that timesad

Stunrun
well that settles the debate thensmile

5knuckleShuffle
tf.n has posted that the ep3 soundtrack will be out on may 3rd of 2005!!! it includes a bonus dvd.

BAILY
Yes. That DVD better have all the trailers and the music video on it. That would be awesome

Jedi Priestess
I posted this yesterday in this thread which if you had scrolled down but a hair you'd have seen?? blink I pmed Ush for a merge.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=311509&perpage=10&pagenumber=3

Xam
oh well cool i wont buy the soundtrack it gives away too much of the film...from a certain point of view wink

BTW MERRY XMAS BAILY,JP AND RAZ!

JKozzy
Excellent. I will be snatching a copy or two of that from work yes

Xam
and send me one of them my friend!

NoMeN
http://apa.ath.cx/old.jpg

wallalupp
i just wanna say that John had written a score for the battle in ep2, but they ended up changing it so much around in editing or somthing they decided to use music from ep1, so it wasn't his "fault"

mtryder
yeah, when I was watching Episode II, it occured to me that Christopher Lee looks like he might just drop any day now. Of course, knowing Lucas, he'd be delighted, since that would mean that he'd get to go all out and CGI him right back in there.

NoMeN

tlbauerle
Awesome...thanks

12345m
May third and It also contains a bonus DVD.

12345m
http://www.theforce.net/topstory/story/ EP3_Revenge_of_the_Sith_Soundtrack_Release_Date_88
500.asp

JKozzy
Link not working.

Bespin Bart
Methinks TF.N removed it.

12345m
what about this link
http://www.theforce.net/topstory/story/ EP3_Revenge_of_the_Sith_Soundtrack_Release_Date_88
500.asp

JKozzy
Nope. Same thing.

12345m
http://img154.exs.cx/img154/1620/untitled8vz.jpg

Sadako of Girth
Nice Going 12345m.... smile
I wonder about that DVD.... Sounds interesting....
I bet they show Williams conducting like on the others (Safe bet I know)
and if so we may get to see a fair bit of footage interspersed with it either directly or on the screen in front of the orchestra.....
Cool.....

Ushgarak
Merged

.:Space Opera:.
i love JOHNNY

MoviesFan
!!!!

http://www.iesb.net/movies2/movie031405.php

MochaChica
Nice!! Thanks MoviesFan.

DeVi| D0do
Sounds good!

zavin
cool!
thanx! man!

Darth_Vader05
Is the soundtrack coming out May 3rd or April 3????

Captain REX
Tight...but I haven't heard any music, so I'm not any happier. stick out tongue

DARTH STEVIOUS
This dose not look real to me at all no wookie theme or yoda theme a load of rubish if u ask me, all made up to get hits on the web site

MoviesFan
these are 100% correct

DeVi| D0do
nevermind...

the soundtrack is out in less than a month apparently, so I guess April 3

MoviesFan
May 3, 2005

DeVi| D0do
Fine then, whatever stick out tongue wink

Raz

JKozzy
Soundtrack looks to be quite promising. The double-naming is a bit confusing, but glad to see the titles have surfaced happy

JKozzy
Pretty much, it looks like it'll go like this, from what I understand:

Star Wars
The Revenge Of The Sith
Anakin's Betrayal
Battle Of The Heroes
Anakin's Dream
The Reunion Of Anakin And Padme
Welcome, Lord Vader
Padme's Ruminations
Grevious Travels To Palpatine
I Am The Senate
General Grevious
Palpatine's Dark Teachings
Anakin vs. Obi-Wan
Anakin's Dark Deeds
The Immolation Scene
The Birth Of The Twins
Padme's Destiny
A New Hope
End Credits

19 tracks happy

Now, when the Score Notes were released, there were a few variations of titles. Are these the final versions, or are we to expect a "Full Soundtrack" that they made for TPM, though not for AOTC? I'm hoping for a complete 2-disc set to be out, too.

MoviesFan
whats your favorite track title?

Obi-OneManShow
A New Hope smile

I hope the movie will be really dark for 2 hours, but the final few minutes with the babies will bring a tear to our eyes, and play a really nice tune like the binary sunset one (force theme)

((The_Anomaly))
god i want the music from this movie.....Mr. Williams is amazing!

Sith Master X
Awesome!

DarthAJ
Cconfirms that Obi-wan kenobi walking into the sunset is the last scene.

http://www.iesb.net/movies2/movie031405.php

Enjoy!

JKozzy
Already in this thread. Great news, though, I must agree smile

Obi-OneManShow
I'm sorry, but where do you see this confirmation?

(Merge with other thread pls)

DarthAJ
Th last song is called a New Hope and end credits. They would have Death Star or somethind and end credits if it that was the last scene. So since this is called A New Hope and end credits it would be the last scene

Obi-OneManShow
But then it also be just the birth of twins on the asteroid belt or something, no? You don't know it's Obi-Wan walking to the sunset (although I really hope so). It could be Owen and Beru with Luke, with OB1 having left before that.

JKozzy
Originally posted by DarthAJ
Th last song is called a New Hope and end credits. They would have Death Star or somethind and end credits if it that was the last scene. So since this is called A New Hope and end credits it would be the last scene I still don't understand how you get Obi-wan walking into the sunset from "A New Hope" wacko

bwill00
i think that it will show padme die then obi wan bail and yoda talk then split thier speerate ways, cutscene and it shows vader being born and talking to sidious after blowing up the room and hopefully we see deathstar being built, then obiwan takes luke to beru and owen,then walks off into the sunset. good ending

DarthAJ
well we know Luke is a new hope dah! And he is on Tatooine and so is ben. So it would be reasonable for him to walk into the sunset.

bwill00
yes, i agree with you. i hope the end isnt a disapointment youknow

DarthAJ
I agree with bwill00.

If it wasn't the last scene then it would be called new begginings our something to show Vader.

bwill00
my friend sent me a hs pic showing owen and beru holding luke.

DarthAJ
That would be funny for kicks if GL put Padme's funeral and Jar Jar crying and talking crazy! LOL Or if they had a montage of the Empire talking an effect like clones gettingnew helmets, Wookies becoming slaved, and stuff like that. I would not be to happy if that was the case.

bwill00
so it has to be the end or the scene before the end, but i think darth aj is indeed correct. we will only know for sure on may 19th.

DarthAJ
ohh show me please? PM me please? That would be cool to see even if its fake.

bwill00
jar jar. lol haha

DarthAJ
can you pm the pic? If you still have it?

bwill00
im at my uncles and its save to my computer. but it is a real one cause the file was from HS. it just shows beru looking at luke and owen looking at obiwan. the pic was titled a long farwell. it was a bth pic.

bwill00
if i go home i will pm it.

((The_Anomaly))
i really hope this is the last scene......i want it to be so badley. i think GL will do it cause it really does show that, even after everything that has happened there is still hope. and thats what u want the movie to end with, so i hope he does it

Sadako of Girth
Why would everybody else have missed that....?

bwill00
its tight though

bwill00
i agree with the anommaly

DarthAJ
do you know what number BTH it was?

DarthAJ
Girth-cause their idiot morans. LOL JK

bwill00
no. im not inHS(to expensive for extra stuff when i can go to web sights for free). but i know a web sight with a bunch of pics it coul be in there.

DarthAJ
oh k I'll look for it on the web. But if i don't find it pm me when you get home.

bwill00
its not in the website but heres alink to cool pics some bth.

http://www.cinemaemcena.com.br/multi_fotos_filme.asp?cod=1803

bwill00
they update the pics almost everyday so save to favs.

bwill00
there r some good ones. what do u think.

Jedi Priestess
I really wish you guys wouldn't tag your threads as "Official" or "Confirmed" unless it comes from Star Wars.com. Because nothing, and I mean nothing is either official OR confirmed unless it comes directly from there. no

JKozzy
Right, this thread really is one huge assumption. Assuming that Obi-wan is going to walk into the sunset from the words "A New Hope" is way too vague. If anything, it'd focus on Luke and/or Leia, if anything. Showing them grow up, perhaps, or something like that.

ab2421
Hello, the last track on the AOTC soundtrack was "Confrontation with Dooku" and that wasn't the last scene... soundtrack titles aren't supposed to outline the entire story for you... just looking at those track titles, I can see a lot of "story points missing" , and i dont consider myself completely spoiled.... so this isnt official confirmation by any means

--- the more important part of this story is that we have track titles now... sweet... cool

UsulKane
I really wish you guys wouldn't tag your threads as "Official" or "Confirmed" unless it comes from Star Wars.com. Because nothing, and I mean nothing is either official OR confirmed unless it comes directly from there. -JP

Look, I obviously never post here (just love all the spoilers) but I've noticed that your in like every other thread acting like you really are a Jedi Priestess (whatever the hell that is) Anyway, you should either become a mod or let them do their job...it really annoying

Sadako of Girth
But she has a point.
And she generally is right about these matters and there is is nothing more annoying than misinformation on a forum that you come to expecting to have thing clarified really is there, y'know....? wink
Otherwise the whole thing becomes unreliable doesn't it...?
There has been a great influx recently of people making bogus threads and comments stated as fact and after a while it dilutes the coolness of the site. So personally, I actually prefer that if someone is around to put us straight on one issue or another.... The mods, as good as they are, are often too busy sorting out the flamers/redundant threads to provide these insights....and she IS actually very clued up on the stuff at hand.

DarthAJ
I get your point guys but i can't edi the title cuz of 15 min. rule. I would have changed it to last scene most liey is... or something. JP your hilarious. You should maybe become the equivalent of Bob the Goon.LOL You aren't that bad!

On the subject I really hope its the last scene.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by UsulKane
Look, I obviously never post here (just love all the spoilers) but I've noticed that your in like every other thread acting like you really are a Jedi Priestess (whatever the hell that is) Anyway, you should either become a mod or let them do their job...it really annoying

Listen you little DORK......you need to get your facts straight first of all and go back and check my post history. I posted a grand total of TWO times last week. Second, the guys are right, I have a point. There is nothing more aggravating aside from the stupid threads as seeing one that says OFFICIAL or CONFIRMED!!!! and having it be some guys OPINION! So feel free to jump off anytime.

Darth AJ I understand what you meant about the 15 minute thing hun. smile

Sadako of Girth
Yeah that whole sunset thing would be excellent....
But then so would the Star Destroyer bridge scene...
Damn. So hard to pick....
Never mind. There'll be only one man to decide it ultimately... GL..
And him being a big old fan of 30's/40's films my money is on the 'sunset'.. Just waiting for definite confirmation from SW.com or MF.com via the spoiler guys there...Who eerily seem to have be right about 95% of the stuff so far..........

TheElectricFox
I agree with Jedi Priestess, you guys need to stop being "oh my god its like official" because i like read it from superstupid or some idiotic made up fanboy dream of what they think is going to happen. I guess since TFN got real strict we got all the overflow losers from that site who obviously are misinformed about the whole freakin movie. Yeah i said it, and you know who you are, you lurking newbs who still think boba fett kills mace or those who belive that supershadow is really lucas's friend.

--Takes a deep breath---

There i said it.

JKozzy
Originally posted by JKozzy

Star Wars
The Revenge Of The Sith
Anakin's Betrayal
Battle Of The Heroes
Anakin's Dream
Welcome, Lord Vader
Padme's Ruminations
I Am The Senate
General Grevious
Anakin vs. Obi-Wan
Anakin's Dark Deeds
The Immolation Scene
The Birth Of The Twins
Padme's Destiny
A New Hope
End Credits

19 tracks happy

Now, when the Score Notes were released, there were a few variations of titles. Are these the final versions, or are we to expect a "Full Soundtrack" that they made for TPM, though not for AOTC? I'm hoping for a complete 2-disc set to be out, too. I'm right to assume that, I think? (From page 4, didn't want it to get lost)

darthmaul1
the 2 disc set of TPM sucked (with the exception of a couple of tracks) it was basically like watching the movie with no dialog just the music. Thats why there was no ATOC 2 disc set.
As long as the main ques and songs are in the ROTS soundtrack I will be happy.

Cascador
But the OS still says there will be an extended edition...I guess it will only come out together with all of them together in on package.

Julie
well....there goes more of my money...I cansee it float away

Darth Jayno
Check out the bonus DVD that comes with the Episode 3 sound track, it looks fantastic.

link:

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050315/nytu203_2.html

LandoSpeeder2
sweet! thanks

K3po
wow, thats really cool that the dvd is free.

JKozzy
Excellent find. Can't wait!

Why would they charge for the DVD? Lots of music CDs come with a DVD too, nowadays.

MoviesFan
Well the iesb report has confirmed one of the tracks as shown in todays press release, Battle Of The Heroes

Padmé Amidala
Sounds like a feasible title. I cant wait to hear this soundtrack--- for me its as big a deal as the film itself

smoker4
Yeah the music is integral to it rock

Padmé Amidala
http://www1.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=281;1;-1;-1&sku=178231

Jedi Priestess
Bump smile

MoviesFan
why are you pointing out this link?

http://www1.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displa...&sku=178231

Darth Jayno
more of the same information

http://www.soundgenerator.com/news/index.cfm?articleid=5188

Padmé Amidala
Good link!

HOBBE5
Didn't know if someone already posted this, didn't see it, but anyhow:

Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith tracklist:

1. Star Wars and The Revenge Of The Sith
2. Anakin's Betrayal
3. Battle Of The Heroes
4. Anakin's Dream
5. The Reunion Of Anakin And Padme
6. Welcome, Lord Vader
7. Padme's Ruminations
8. Grievous Travels To Palpatine
9. I Am The Senate
10. General Grievous
11. Palpatine's Dark Teachings
12. Anakin vs. Obi-Wan
13. Anakin's Dark Deeds
14. The Immolation Scene
15. The Birth Of The Twins and Padme's Destiny
16. A New Hope and End Credits

These are the music videos that the bonus DVD contains:

Chapter 1: A Long Time Ago
"Star Wars Main Title" from all films

Chapter 2: Dark Forces Conspire
"Duel Of The Fates" from Episode 1 : The Phantom Menace

Chapter 3: A Hero Rises
"Anakin's Theme" from Episode 1 : The Phantom Menace

Chapter 4: A Fateful Love
"Across The Stars" from Episode 2: Attack Of The Clones

Chapter 5: A Hero Falls
from Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith

Chapter 6: An Empire Is Forged
"The Imperial march" from Episode 5: The Empire Strikes Back

Chapter 7: A Planet That Is Farthest From
"The Dune Sea of Tatooine / Jawa Sandcrawler" from Episode 4: A New Hope

Chapter 8: An Unlikely Alliance
"Binary Sunset / Cantina Band" Episode 4: A New Hope

Chapter 9: A Defender Emerges
"Princess Leia's Theme" Episode 4: A New Hope

Chapter 10: A Daring Rescue
"Ben's Death / Tie Fighter Attack" Episode 4: A New Hope

Chapter 11: A Jedi Is Trained
"Yoda's Theme" from Episode 5: The Empire Strikes Back

Chapter 12: A Narrow Escape
"The Asteroid Field" from Episode 5: The Empire Strikes Back

Chapter 13: A Bond Unbroken
"Luke and Leia" from Episode 6: Return of the Jedi

Chapter 14: A Sanctuary Moon
"The Forest Battle" from Episode 6: Return of the Jedi

Chapter 15: A Life Redeemed
"Light Of The Force" from Episode 6: Return of the Jedi

Chapter 16: A New Day Dawns
"Throne Room / Finale" from Episode 4: A New Hope

------

Soundtrack comes with a exclusive fold-out poster featuring a montage of
images from the film. The Bonus DVD contians over 70 minutes of footage and score.

Hyperspace subscribers will have the first listen to a track from the
Soundtrack.

A promotional copy of the soundtrack will be included in the Revenge of
the Sith video game booklet.

iTunes will have a exclusive world premiere first listens.

Retail is $18.98

Jedi Priestess
Hobbes?....................................

joserael
http://musicby.jw-music.net/img/e3cover400.jpg

joserael
This information is here....

http://iesb.net/movies2/movie031405.php

Jedi Priestess

Star Wars
The Revenge Of The Sith
Anakin's Betrayal
Battle Of The Heroes
Anakin's Dream
Welcome, Lord Vader
Padme's Ruminations
I Am The Senate
General Grevious
Anakin vs. Obi-Wan
Anakin's Dark Deeds
The Immolation Scene
The Birth Of The Twins
Padme's Destiny
A New Hope
End Credits

19 tracks happy

Now, when the Score Notes were released, there were a few variations of titles. Are these the final versions, or are we to expect a "Full Soundtrack" that they made for TPM, though not for AOTC? I'm hoping for a complete 2-disc set to be out, too.

Jedi Priestess
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=3420796#post3420796

joserael

eXSBass

Padmé Amidala
I want to listen to it now!!

LandoSpeeder2
I can't wait to buy it.

Padmé Amidala
I wonder if they will put a bonus track on some of the copies like they did with Attack of the Clones

tlbauerle
I hope they don't have any bonus tracks...that was stupid...plus all the different covers...really dumb marketing. That crap pisses me off.

JKozzy
Where did the bonus track from Episode II come from, which copy of the album? Mine was Anakin and Padme on the front, always wondered which one had the bonus track...

Padmé Amidala
They all did except the soundtrack with the poster on the front---- track 14 is the bonus track

JKozzy
Which 'poster' on the front? I never had a bonus track. Just went up to Confrontation with Count Dooku as track 13.

Obiwalker08
whens the soundtrack released

Obi-OneManShow
OK, what's the deal with the video on the bonus DVD? Is it 70 minutes of the recording sessions of the Orchestra (it would surprise me if they still have video of the OT recordings). Are they all music videos, like the DOTF and ATS ones (Trailer-like, with intercuts of the Orchestra) and if they are, will dialogue/sound fx be included? Or will it be a slow montage, a "best of the SW saga", if you will? That would rock!

JKozzy
Originally posted by HOBBE5
Didn't know if someone already posted this, didn't see it, but anyhow:

Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith tracklist:

1. Star Wars and The Revenge Of The Sith
2. Anakin's Betrayal
3. Battle Of The Heroes
4. Anakin's Dream
5. The Reunion Of Anakin And Padme
6. Welcome, Lord Vader
7. Padme's Ruminations
8. Grievous Travels To Palpatine
9. I Am The Senate
10. General Grievous
11. Palpatine's Dark Teachings
12. Anakin vs. Obi-Wan
13. Anakin's Dark Deeds
14. The Immolation Scene
15. The Birth Of The Twins and Padme's Destiny
16. A New Hope and End Credits

These are the music videos that the bonus DVD contains:

Chapter 1: A Long Time Ago
"Star Wars Main Title" from all films

Chapter 2: Dark Forces Conspire
"Duel Of The Fates" from Episode 1 : The Phantom Menace

Chapter 3: A Hero Rises
"Anakin's Theme" from Episode 1 : The Phantom Menace

Chapter 4: A Fateful Love
"Across The Stars" from Episode 2: Attack Of The Clones

Chapter 5: A Hero Falls
from Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith

Chapter 6: An Empire Is Forged
"The Imperial march" from Episode 5: The Empire Strikes Back

Chapter 7: A Planet That Is Farthest From
"The Dune Sea of Tatooine / Jawa Sandcrawler" from Episode 4: A New Hope

Chapter 8: An Unlikely Alliance
"Binary Sunset / Cantina Band" Episode 4: A New Hope

Chapter 9: A Defender Emerges
"Princess Leia's Theme" Episode 4: A New Hope

Chapter 10: A Daring Rescue
"Ben's Death / Tie Fighter Attack" Episode 4: A New Hope

Chapter 11: A Jedi Is Trained
"Yoda's Theme" from Episode 5: The Empire Strikes Back

Chapter 12: A Narrow Escape
"The Asteroid Field" from Episode 5: The Empire Strikes Back

Chapter 13: A Bond Unbroken
"Luke and Leia" from Episode 6: Return of the Jedi

Chapter 14: A Sanctuary Moon
"The Forest Battle" from Episode 6: Return of the Jedi

Chapter 15: A Life Redeemed
"Light Of The Force" from Episode 6: Return of the Jedi

Chapter 16: A New Day Dawns
"Throne Room / Finale" from Episode 4: A New Hope

------

Soundtrack comes with a exclusive fold-out poster featuring a montage of
images from the film. The Bonus DVD contians over 70 minutes of footage and score.

Hyperspace subscribers will have the first listen to a track from the
Soundtrack.

A promotional copy of the soundtrack will be included in the Revenge of
the Sith video game booklet.

iTunes will have a exclusive world premiere first listens.

Retail is $18.98

Obi-OneManShow
OK, what's the deal with the video on the bonus DVD? Is it 70 minutes of the recording sessions of the Orchestra (it would surprise me if they still have video of the OT recordings). Are they all music videos, like the DOTF and ATS ones (Trailer-like, with intercuts of the Orchestra) and if they are, will dialogue/sound fx be included? Or will it be a slow montage, silent movie accompanied by music, a "best of the SW saga", if you will? That would rock!

Jedi Priestess
Where did the bonus track from Episode II come from, which copy of the album? Mine was Anakin and Padme on the front, always wondered which one had the bonus track...

You could only get the bonus track from Target Kozzman. But I have it if you need it.

JKozzy
Oh, I got it eventually, I was just wondering which store/which CD had given it. Thanks for letting me know, though. I work there, but I didn't work there in '02.. so that would explain that. Thanks JP smile

JKozzy
Originally posted by Obi-OneManShow
OK, what's the deal with the video on the bonus DVD? Is it 70 minutes of the recording sessions of the Orchestra (it would surprise me if they still have video of the OT recordings). Are they all music videos, like the DOTF and ATS ones (Trailer-like, with intercuts of the Orchestra) and if they are, will dialogue/sound fx be included? Or will it be a slow montage, silent movie accompanied by music, a "best of the SW saga", if you will? That would rock! The quote should've answered it... trailerlike, with intercuts of orchestra, from what we can tell now. Looks like dialogue and SFX might be on there, would be cool if there were an additional audio track without the scenes and such.

Obi-OneManShow
>>The Bonus DVD contians over 70 minutes of footage and score.

Ah ok thanks, wasn't able to derive that from this

JKozzy
No problem smile

Any idea when we'll be seeing the Hyperspace preview? Dare I ask if we can hope for tonight?

Obiwalker08
JP you mentioned that you have the bonous track....can i have it too? big grin please

adamrubin
when does the sound track come out

vader519
May 3rd.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>