Insane Clown Posse. Why the hate?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wicked_clowns67
y are do u hate icp.

Deano
cos they are piss poor

Jackie Malfoy
I have no idea!JM blink

Velcro_Boy
try the music forum.

smoker4
Originally posted by Deano
cos they are piss poor

I concur smile

lil bitchiness
They are simply - shit.

arrow to music forum

Demarthl
nice, i'll keep that in mind next time a start lugging hatchets around.... wait... no i wont roll eyes (sarcastic)
ahhh the dark carnival, TURN ON THE DAMN LIGHTS THEN!
sure i like tossing around a few necks, but raining organs is going a bit far!

next project! stick out tongue

Shaggy2dope
icp are awesome

Shaggy2dope
all the icp fans if any1 is talkin crap about icp just ignore them like in their song what is a juggalo he just dont give a ****

tabby999
yeah well your not much of an advocate for anything other than immaturity and special schools.

icp are pretty weak, they have their moments, but they are so few and far between that most people dont bother with them

Demarthl
c'mon shags, obsessing isn't the hype anymore, unless its pure stalking droolio type obsessings, of which involves the ninja skills of omgz! droolio use me baby!

eh? eh? smile

dont get me wrong im a fan despite the huge sarcasm force field cuttin my brain off from humanity, i've just accepted no one else likes them and let them play a track once in a while

Shaggy2dope
lol like i was sayin i could care a rats ass what u say

Shaggy2dope
that was to tabby

Demarthl
then theres those that kinda of lose their synases and melt the cerebral cortex at the mention of icp and 'listen to' in the same sentence, like the above, and basically have to spend their time calling you a shit sucking whore of a scumbag, because you have different taste. now.
moving on roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shaggy2dope
who said i was upsessed im just a juggalo

Shaggy2dope
i think they r ****in hilarious and great and i know why alot of people dont like them because they r the most hated band in the world and that is because the way they talk the way they act and the way they dress like i said i dont give a **** what any1 says im a fan i stand up for em

Shaggy2dope
and the only reason they kept singing and making albums was because they did it for their fans they did have and i respect that alot not everyone does that

tabby999
Originally posted by Shaggy2dope
lol like i was sayin i could care a rats ass what u say

thats not what the 12 barely literate "offencive" PMs you sent me say, i think you care alot

hh?
ICP ARE INCREDIBLE ARTISTS

:sarcasm:

barbarossa
No hh, you did it wrong! Try this....

Holy $hit do ICP kick ass! They beat the CRAP out of other bands and their music is as deep as Lake Michigan!

tabby999
how bout "ICP are so gangsta, they are the original gangsta$!"

hh?
Originally posted by barbarossa
No hh, you did it wrong! Try this....

Holy $hit do ICP kick ass! They beat the CRAP out of other bands and their music is as deep as Lake Michigan!

my apologies laughing

Ketchuptome
Bop bop bee bop bop

hh?
language of the 200th Sreet Gangbangers^ laughing

Deathblow
Closing threads is fun. Closing crappy threads is even more fun. Closing threads about ICP is like Christmas II.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.