y skaters beat punks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

44_caliber_fox
omg okay whoever said that punks were cooler then skaters really had some serious issues. NO ONE beats skaters. y? bcuz skaters do wat they want, however they want, when they want. punks gotta stick to the subclassification rules and its stupid. as i see it goth and punk are just a sub-classification of skaters and surfers.

SlipknoT
Idiot.....Punk was around way before skating, and Most skaters are self proclaimed "punks".. But punk is dead now so....

Demarthl
why classify everything, you are who you choose to be, stfu and enjoy it beyatch, i skateboard, i bmx, i listen to any decent music, im called a greebo, but im not one, i wear baggy jeans and a tee, why? cos its comfortable

Clovie
punk is not DEAD cry big grin

and skates are just some weird ppl messed

Imaginary
Cut the classification and do what you wanna do roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wolflet
Originally posted by Clovie
punk is not DEAD cry big grin
yes

Deathblow
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Idiot.....Punk was around way before skating, and Most skaters are self proclaimed "punks".. But punk is dead now so....

Punk isn't dead, it's just taking a nap.

Ironman
i usely eat about 2-3 sk8rs a day all the sk8rs are sh!t talkers. Some can back it up but most can't.

nitro-swicked
sk8rs and gots and punks dont rule.

Imaginary
It's the nerds that rule, because everyone ends up working for them stick out tongue

Filth
I hate skaters, I am a "goth" and i f**king hate skaters, they always go around thinking thay are so good at skating. But 90% of them are wanna be's they all think there tony f**king hawks or something!

Deathblow
Originally posted by Ironman
i usely eat about 2-3 sk8rs a day all the sk8rs are sh!t talkers. Some can back it up but most can't.

Go to parts of NY talking like that and you'll likely to get the living hell beaten out of you.

Demarthl
i skate, i bmx i listen to punk eek!
im different..
I'M SH*T AT THEM ALL!
at least i deal with it

silver_tears
Originally posted by 44_caliber_fox
omg okay whoever said that punks were cooler then skaters really had some serious issues. NO ONE beats skaters. y? bcuz skaters do wat they want, however they want, when they want. punks gotta stick to the subclassification rules and its stupid. as i see it goth and punk are just a sub-classification of skaters and surfers.

how fascinating, you should start a wbesite yes

Demarthl
sarcasm overload blowup

silver_tears
I'm good at what I do smokin'
And btw what do surfers have to do with anything or anyone confused

Demarthl
they need water and uhm.... people to surf? eek!

silver_tears
yea and? stick out tongue

Punk Tiger
I ain't one (even though that's my name, I wanna change my name) it's not stupid, they don't have to stick to it, they could just be a little bit like it

I know I am but I'm not going there, sometimes I just want to dress normal but sometimes I want to be in all black wearing my jewelary

Demarthl
Originally posted by silver_tears
yea and? stick out tongue
theres no surf without them!
besides that no relation in this topic wahtsoever roll eyes (sarcastic)
lets go make cookies!

syko freak
i think they both rock

Puddin
Originally posted by Filth
I hate skaters, I am a "goth" and i f**king hate skaters, they always go around thinking thay are so good at skating. But 90% of them are wanna be's they all think there tony f**king hawks or something! Go Filth!

Linkalicious
druggies>skaters>punks

Druggies REALLY do whatever they want. Including stealing, murdering, and getting into fights with skaters and punks.

Tweakers are the best....they're like little nocturnal creatures who scurry away when you shine a light on them.

Deathblow
'Druggie' is a clique now? Man I am out of the loop. In my day, which really wasn't very long ago, druggies were 30 year old saggy-eyed losers who'd inhabit dark alleys and local jail cells.

Jackie Malfoy
Those people are normal people so I don't see why there should be a issue on them!JM

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Deathblow
Punk isn't dead, it's just taking a nap. A dirt nap....

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Linkalicious
druggies>skaters>punks

Druggies REALLY do whatever they want. Including stealing, murdering, and getting into fights with skaters and punks.

Tweakers are the best....they're like little nocturnal creatures who scurry away when you shine a light on them. Druggies are the most hardcore

Shaggy2dope
im a skater man and skaters are pretty much considered punks

el_barto
I think it's official, any post that starts with "omg" is going to be retarded no expression

Tptmanno1
Anyone who willingly classifys them self sucks. End of story.

Ketchuptome
Go to parts of NY talking like that and you'll likely to get the living hell beaten out of you.

WTF!?!?!?!

There are hardly any sk8ters in new york dude.

Bronx,Brooklyn,Queens.All runned by gangstas and hoodlums.

Shaggy2dope
yeah i know man in Ny is the home city of gangstas beotch

SlipknoT
Go to parts of NY talking like that and you'll likely to get the living hell beaten out of you. "gangstas" are pussies unless there are more than 3 of them...then they will kick your ass. And most are all talk.

el_barto
I thought New York was where the street skating thing was happening (but i could be wrong)

sk8stuff09
as i do skateboard a little bit still, i dont agree that skaters beat punks, for example: most "skaters" are still in their teenage years, as there are still a few old school skaters limping around on their santa cruzs', but real Punks (not stupid posers) are usualy older and tougher and meaner looking, meaning they could probably kick most skater's a$$es......nerds: they might be your boss someday, but they aint got a social life so they will probably die of depression when their 50 years old, still playing their xbox live or something.....now "goths" i think are just f*cked up kids with mental issues that need medication, or they could be poseurs with normal lives, who want to look like their lives are bad and they have "issues" just to get attention....that is wat i think....oh yeah, and REAL punk is dead/dying............

Ketchuptome
sk8stuff09 speaks the truth.
All true.LOL!!!!!

Punk Tiger
Not true

Punk Tiger
Originally posted by 44_caliber_fox
punks gotta stick to the subclassification rules and its stupid. as i see it goth and punk are just a sub-classification of skaters and surfers.

And plus people are aware that if they go punk they stick. They become one because they don't mind sticking to it. If they don't wann do that than that's that!

Filth
Skaters are lowest form of humanity (other than chavs) they go around giving everyone shit trying to be different and make a name for them selves, if they concentrated more on there skating than there foolish looks they might actualy be able to stand up on a bord without falling of.

Skaters came from punks anyways.

Deathblow
That's bullshit. I used to skate and so did half my friends, we did it because we liked doing it, not to look cool or to be 'different'. Same with pretty much everyone I grew up with.

And skateboarding was invented in the early 60's, way before punk rock. Also the fist skaters were surfers (not punks) who wanted a change of pace in the early 70's, again before punk rock went big. Skateboarding has nothing to do with punk, it's a sport, punk is a musical sub-genre. Get your facts right before you start talking shit.

Originally posted by Ketchuptome
WTF!?!?!?!

There are hardly any sk8ters in new york dude.

Bronx,Brooklyn,Queens.All runned by gangstas and hoodlums.

Actually, there are tons. And you seem to be assuming that skateboarding is a white only thing. Plenty of 'gangstas', by which you obviously mean young, black males spouting hip-hop slang, actually skate. Half of my friggin family is spread across NY, trust me on this one.

You people are so hung up on cliques, yet you claim not to care about them. Makes me wonder.

silver_tears
what do you know, there's a movie coming out about surfers turned skaters happy

sk8stuff09
the old-school skaters were the soul skaters in the late 60's and 70's that skated when the waves were bad and they couldnt surf, they were the true skaters, today, u still have a couple real skaters, who enjoy it and are talented, but u do have some posers who try to do it just to look cool, they think its a trend or something, but it isnt...

Punk Tiger
My mates a skater but aren't punks different to goths? They don't all wear black, they have spiked up hair

Demarthl
no one cares anymore, we do what we want and enjoy it

Punk Tiger
I agree

Ketchuptome
Too baaa.

sk8stuff09
true dat

Ketchuptome
Actually, there are tons. And you seem to be assuming that skateboarding is a white only thing. Plenty of 'gangstas', by which you obviously mean young, black males spouting hip-hop slang, actually skate. Half of my friggin family is spread across NY, trust me on this one.

You people are so hung up on cliques, yet you claim not to care about them. Makes me wonder.

Huh.?!?!?I live in NYC.
I hardly ever seen sk8ters.Now most people just bike since it is faster.
And "gangstas" do not skate.In the hood they see u with a skateboard they steal it.

And there are white gangstas if u wanted to no.Not much though.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Ketchuptome
And there are white gangstas if u wanted to no.Not much though. Yea...wiggers

Ketchuptome
what are wiggers???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.