Dressing Up...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iluvpippin
ok, we have this thing at school called mufti day and we dress up and have all these activities...but i dont know what/who to go as. i was thinking a cow girl and either wear
a top, tied up with a denim skirt and kneehigh boots and low piggytail plats and a straw hat
a blue and white checkered dress with the same accesories
jeand and a tied up top and the same accesories.

if i go as a cowgirl, which one of them should i wear, and do you have any other ideas i can go as??? i dont want the costume to be too hard to find/make (if mum wants too) like a pumpkin or something....plz help! we can just dress up as a thing (cowgirl) or a famouse person/charachter (trinity from the matrix ...its the first thing that came to mind)

iluvpippin
omg, someone reply!!!! plz, i rilly need help!

DezW
hmm.. maybe a cheerleader? big grin

that cowgirl dress sounds cool! smile what is the problem with? big grin

Corran
Go as a hobbit.

iluvpippin
a hobbit!!!! wikid! um, i was gonna get my mum to make me the dress, shes really good at sewing and all, but she's making some rock ed costumes so she might not have enough time for me sad

*Georgina_A*
eek! Misha, you're going as a hobbit?

iluvpippin
*laughs* laughing nah, too hard, ill have to shrink like 5 meters or something! (god, im only a mt and something, i only rememberd that then!)

*Georgina_A*
LOL. I want to go to that thingy as a hobbit! *waves hand in air*
anyway, lol, are you going as a cow girl? if so I like the 1st set of clothes the most wink

iluvpippin
ok...well i might be getting a new mini skirt tomorrow, if not i'll have to wear one which is really short, coz it's my older sisters old one, but it doesnt fit her anymore (too big roung the hips) and she's shorter than me, an it was short on her, so on me its shorter! lol, but i dunno, ppl might call me a skank...

glenn
go in your birthday suit

Mr. Bacon
sexy

glenn
hmm wish i could be there to see it shifty

iluvpippin
oh my birthday suit, why didnt i think of that before??? ok, will do glenn! and ill make sure to send some pics!

Mr. Bacon
i think the skirt is a better idea

glenn
thanks. Send them to my PM box pleeeeease. That will make my day.

iluvpippin
ok...but i think it might be next term so it'll b quite a while...but ok guys..ill look 4 a skrt tomorra!

glenn
I can wait. big grin

iluvpippin
i know you cant stick out tongue

glenn
send them anytime soon big grin . Preferbly some time this week or do you need more time.

iluvpippin
i told u it's prob in term 2 which is like 5 weeks away...or it might be last week of this term...im not too sure!

glenn
Thats OK. I can wait. I'm so patient

glenn
See' i'm still waiting

i slayed buffy
i had mufti today and i looked kickass man
i had this old skool top and 3/4 jeans black chucks and masive as hoop earings

glenn
send us a pic of you like that

i slayed buffy
i dont have one *cries* i wish i did!!! i looked so good!!! i had blue eye shadow on 2 lol!!!

glenn
hmmm very nice shifty Get someone to take a pic of you like theat and send it to me. It would make my day.

i slayed buffy
il try

glenn
Thanks. Oh and if your wonderin i'm not a perv OK.

i slayed buffy
ok lol

i slayed buffy
y do u want pics ov me wink lol

glenn
because i'm sick of looking at my sister. I want to look at someone else for once.

i slayed buffy
lol u look at ur sister all the time lol

glenn
only when shes at home and when she plays on the game cube with me. She is soooooo annoying. And i don't look at her in the nude if that was what you were refering to.

i slayed buffy
eww yuk no um how old is she

glenn

i slayed buffy
she older than me lol. i got so angry at my bro that i chuked my fone at him and he moved and it hit the wall and now it wont work

iluvpippin
hey all!

i slayed buffy
hey misha mufti day was so kool

iluvpippin
cool! big grin

i slayed buffy
this was my outfit ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

tigida_tigida
lol glenn dont be gettin excited coz girls are gonna send ya some pics lol

i slayed buffy
arggggggg im so fkin pissed off now coz i didnt get a picture fck!!!!!! it wod hav been kool as my hair looked real good to awwwwwwwww shit!!!!

tigida_tigida
liberty for you...

i slayed buffy
the pic wod hav been soooooo kool it cod hav been me and courtenay coz she looked sweet as as well oh Fu.CK!!!

glenn
doesn't matter about your hair.

iluvpippin
i like alicia keys.

i slayed buffy
wtf? What the f**k?

i slayed buffy
her new song pisses me off

glenn
blink were you talking to me

iluvpippin
o yeah, im gonna get a straw hat and wear it, and im gonna tie my hair in low piggytail plats and im gonna have a white shirt and tie up the bottom of it, and i'm gonna wear some 3 quata jeans with some kneehigh boots..s.ound good?

i slayed buffy
yip!

i slayed buffy
u shod hav gone as urself lol

glenn
Oh behave baby!!!!!!!!!!. Very nice. That sounds good.

iluvpippin
thanx, but ... behave? lol, what the hell?

Mr. Bacon
lol

glenn
i just said that a picture like that would be all right.

iluvpippin
oh....

glenn
Are you really going to do that for me.

iluvpippin
do what?? ive told you a lot of things! stick out tongue

glenn
I meant the picture

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.