I want to delete my account

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hegemon875
Is this possible?

SlipknoT
Why would you want to?

Cinemaddiction
Seems to me because of some signature limitation issues. Pretty petty if you ask me.

The answer, as far as I know, is no. Just logout, abandon your username, or change your password with your eyes closed, so that you have no idea what you set it to.

lil bitchiness
Yup, if you wanna leave then, please Click here and dont come back to this site.

Problem solved happy

TOH
Originally posted by Hegemon875
Is this possible?
There is no need for that. erm
reconsider your decision to leave.

Tptmanno1
Yea whats up Hege??

Clovie
thumb up

and i considered myself as a sig nut embarrasment

Storm
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Seems to me because of some signature limitation issues. Pretty petty if you ask me.
You were the first to defend the limitations even with a size comparison yet you' re fairly quick in crawling back also. Don' t mock his reason for leaving.

Cinemaddiction
I supported smaller signatures, yes. People leaving a forum because they lose 50 pixels on a picture is a petty reason for leaving altogether, IMO. You're here to chat, not display a picture under your post.

pr1983
i think you guys need to lay off... just because his reasons seem trivial to you, they are obviously not to him, so lay off him...

he came in and asked a question in a civilised manner and you lynched him...

wonderful behaviour...

Fire
pr is right

yerssot
perhaps a sticky "How to delete your account" would help next time?

Clovie
or rather that you can't delete it?

yerssot
but if they have the question, they'll easier check the thread then to try a way to still get it deleted

Clovie
i see no diference, they can't get it deleted, so why just simple put it into rules or somewhere so everyone will know since the beginng (and i know no one read rules)

yerssot
if you know no one bothers reading the rules, why place it there in the first place?

Clovie
so you can simply quote it whenever someone asked this question erm

i think i'm making no sense bag

Korri
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Yea whats up Hege??

Attention Seeking,

he thinks if he tries to sacrifice his own life here on KMC then Raz will feel sorry for him and change the limits.

Quite sad really.

pr1983
Originally posted by Korri
Attention Seeking,

he thinks if he tries to sacrifice his own life here on KMC then Raz will feel sorry for him and change the limits.

Quite sad really.

sure it is... i doubt he's that self absorbed...

Korri
It certainly seems that way to me.

yerssot
how about not trashtalking a member? It's even in the Rules under "Courtesy"

Raz
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Yup, if you wanna leave then, please Click here and dont come back to this site.

Problem solved happy Problem solved - closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.