Colossus made of pure adamantium, vs Maestro Hulk and War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David Duchovony
Who would carry this one fellas. Keep in mind since Colossus is now composed of adamantium his strength and endurance should also get a DRASTIC increase. Also note that Maestro Hulk is a professor Hulk from an alternate timeline who got further irradiated by gamma radiation because of several nuclear wars. His base strength is reputed to be about 200 tons. And to even the odds if Colossus is knocked out he remains in his armored form.

Arachnoidfreak
Collosus looses. Hulk has broken adamantium before.

David Duchovony
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Collosus looses. Hulk has broken adamantium before.

He has broken second grade adamantium and I'm not counting the Ultimate series.

K Von Doom
Two Hulks against Colossus? Poitr goes down.

long pig
both hulks hold the guy under water and drown him.

David Duchovony
He doesn't need to breathe.

long pig
why not?

illadelph12
In armored form Colossus is basically an animated steel statue. I always though he turned completely solid metal, but I've heard people state that it's just a shell/exoskeleton. Is that true? I remember the X-cutioner injured Collossus in his armored steel form and it gashed him, and it was not flesh inside but metal.

Colossus would be at least 30-42" thick organic adamantium in his arms and legs, and 58-68" thick in his chest (diameter, of course). Possibly thicker. That would be pretty indestructable.

King Burger
Yes.

The Hulk may be able to bend thin adamantium like that
on Wolverine's bones, but anything thicker would be too
much.

I don't think the Hulks can survive being punched in the
face by thick adamantium wielded by a class 100 (?)
puncher.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by King Burger
Yes.

I don't think the Hulks can survive being punched in the
face by thick adamantium wielded by a class 100 (?)
puncher.

I'm not sure about that. Creel is usually made of something extremely dense when battling the Hulk, and he's Class 100 in Adamantium form.

illadelph12
Would the type of metal he's composed of effect Piotr's strength? There is a big difference from steel to titanium to osmosium to vibranium to adamantium. Would he still only be class 100?

He'd be better off as a vibranium/adamantium hybrid alloy.

David Duchovony
I still think he is solid steel, hence the absence of his need to breathe.

Khellendros
Originally posted by illadelph12
Would the type of metal he's composed of effect Piotr's strength? There is a big difference from steel to titanium to osmosium to vibranium to adamantium. Would he still only be class 100?

He'd be better off as a vibranium/adamantium hybrid alloy.
Not that this is completely relevant to the thread, or even your post really, but I'm pretty sure Peter's steel form is actually osmium steel.

Originally posted by David Duchovony
I still think he is solid steel, hence the absence of his need to breathe.
He is. Solid steel.

eleveninches
If he were adamantium, he wouldnt be able to move.

DarkCrawler
Why not? He would have strenght for that...

David Duchovony
Exactly. He would just weigh an extra ton or two.

David Duchovony
Bump.

King Burger
If you took a 20cm diameter cylinder of adamantium, and
slammed it into Maestro's face at a force of 100 tons, and
did so repeatedly, how can the guy stay standing?

Furthermore, Colossus would hurt the Hulks, but they
wouldn't hurt him, or even dent him.

Besides, wouldn't the Hulk's (eithe one) hands hutrt
after repeated punches against such thick adamantium?

eleveninches
If he was made from adamantium. he would not be able to change the shape of his body, as he wouldnt be able to bend adamantium. Therefore he couldn't move

David Duchovony
Umm...organic adamantium eleveninches. That's what he would be made of and it would still be virtually unbreakable.

ragesRemorse
Dude, just because he would be solid adamantium doesnt mean he wouldnt tire out, but i guess your making up the rules. Collosus, gets tired it has happend many a time. This was actually his weakness in warriors redemtion. Collossus was sheilding the vegatated magneto from an attack of sentinals. There was a part where he was holding the door together which lead to magneto's room. He was taking on blasts from the sentinals while holding up several ton's of doorway. He tired out and it collapsed on him. If it werent for Exodus Magneto would have been squash, which he already was seeing how Xavier killed his brain. Thats kind of funny..he woul have been squashed squash. smile i made a funny.

No, If Hulk has endless endurance, and unseen strength, then collossus is a short jaunt.

Alpha Centauri
Oh my.

Now it's Colossus Vs Maestro AND War Hulk?

Grey Hulk wins.

-AC

Jimmy Buggs
man i need to read more comics, so not only is coluses gay now but he is made of adamantium ? can someone please give me a bio on this guy?

David Duchovony
He's not made of adamantium, that's just the boost I gave him considering the circumstances of the thread.

eleveninches
there is no organic adamantium. if it were organic, it wouldnt be unbreakable

dominic/wolf
colossus can not lift 100 at most he lift is 50 tons and war hulk was made to take out celstials and meastro is twice the base strenght of normal hulk so they would just grab him by the head and feet and bend him into a triangel

K3VIL
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
colossus can not lift 100 at most he lift is 50 tons and war hulk was made to take out celstials and meastro is twice the base strenght of normal hulk so they would just grab him by the head and feet and bend him into a triangel
ROTFL
Colossus when resurrected come back with Class 100 Strenght, he can lift at max around 200Tons of weight at max, War Hulk was one of Apoc's horsemen, not a weapon to unleash against the Celestials, a Celestial can wipe out Apoc or his horsemen just blinking an eye and blasting them.

Wynndar
I dont see how making Colossus out of a harder material would help him...he would still be weaker than the Hulk, he's not as good a fighter as the Hulk...and he has no regeneration or stamina like the Hulk...

wasnt Colossus with the x-men that time grey hulk stomped their ases? what was he doin in that fight?

K Von Doom
Each of the Hulk's grabs one of Piotr's arms and makes a wish.

wolverex84
if colossus is made out of adamantium, then his strength would have to be over 200tons because a tin layer of true adamantium is very very hard to bend, so he would need an vast increase in strength for him to move freely, and no no no!!! , hulk cannot bend this type of metal because if he can, then all of wolverines bones wold be bent, and it is afterall, the hardest metal in comic history, so i can see colossus wining. he is not going to feel pain because of the hardess, density and strong molecular stucture of true adamantium regardless of if it is organic or not , which is definately not organic, so colossus wins

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by dominic/wolf

Are you retarted?

Mainstream
Peter can lift more than 50....80 to 100 tons I think. colossus

dominic/wolf
what the **** are you guys talking about give me proof that he lift 200 tons

LordFear
WhAT A MINUTE ARE WE FORGETTING THE HULKS REGENERATIVE CAPABILITIES?
They are formidable tools to have in any fight.
What about Thanos?
if Hulk (regular) goes against Thanos and lives, how come he can't with an upgrade version of Colossus?
Is cosmic might less durable and damaging then adamantium?

Alpha Centauri
Why is this still going on? Colossus Vs War and Maestro Hulk?

He'll be a metallic soccer ball in about 10 minutes.

-AC

LordFear
Hey AC they keep arguing the contrary!!!
I just find it comical.

King Burger
Originally posted by LordFear
Hey AC they keep arguing the contrary!!!
I just find it comical.

Why is it comical?

A class 100 guy made of the strongest material on Earth
versus two Hulks, each stronger than him, but not yet
strong enough to break adamantium?

A punch to the face by Colossus would hurt any of the
two Hulks, but the same cannot be said of the opposite.
A punch to the face of Colossus by any of the two Hulks
may drive him back, but he won't feel it.

Perfectly legitimate thread.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Why is this still going on? Colossus Vs War and Maestro Hulk?

He'll be a metallic soccer ball in about 10 minutes.

-AC What part of pure Adamantium do you not understand?

Pepito
If the strength increase is proportionate to the difference in durability of steel and adamantium, Colossus will be around the 1500 ton mark. He is a very good fighter (see him against the neo) and will easily beat Maestro unless he uses his intellect. War Hulk is the problem because he has access to the energies of 2 universes and even if he cannot harness 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999% of the power he is still a cosmic being of huge ability.

black wolverine
u guys are dumb cyber has adamntium arms and can move and if colossus was pure addy man both hulks wouldnt stand a chance they couldnt hurt him and there hands would hurt after a while

Pepito
War Hulk is the marvel equivalent of Superman Prime. He is a mainstream character with a whole ton more power, he is overused in threads and because he used to be an Earth hero no one will accept that he shoudl not be used in noncosmic battles.

Alpha Centauri
Whether Colossus is pure adamantium or not, it doesn't matter. He still has the same strength level and that's nothing to War Hulk, Maestro Hulk or any Hulk.

Ok so they couldn't hurt him but he sure as hell isn't hurting them.

They could and would do something to get a win, even if it's not killing him. There is no way Colossus wins.

-AC

juggernaut74
If Wolverine can give Hulk hell with his puny strength level why cant Colossus made entirely out of Adamantium get a win? Im sure being made out of Adamantium would increase his strength like it would his durability.

David Duchovony
Whether Colossus is pure adamantium or not, it doesn't matter. He still has the same strength level and that's nothing to War Hulk, Maestro Hulk or any Hulk.

Ok so they couldn't hurt him but he sure as hell isn't hurting them.

They could and would do something to get a win, even if it's not killing him. There is no way Colossus wins.

-AC ]

Actually, Colossus should and would get a major strength boost. He should be able to lift well over 300 tons.

Lord Ryugen
If War Hulk can harness the enrgies of two universes whats to stop him punting Colossus into orbit. Surely that's a win.

Alpha Centauri
]

Actually, Colossus should and would get a major strength boost. He should be able to lift well over 300 tons.

Says? Oh, you.

-AC

RogueGambitdare
I say Colusses would beat the Hulks to a plup.

David Duchovony
Its common sense actually, the tensile strength of adamantium is proportionately and vastly superior to that of osmosium steel. So, he should receive some sort of strength increase.

Alpha Centauri
Hahahahaha.

No seriously, opinions and all that bs.

Pss....hahahaha.

-AC

juggernaut74
I think that Colossus would be stronger if he was made out of Adamantium. It makes Wolverine stronger.

King Burger
Originally posted by Pepito
War Hulk is the marvel equivalent of Superman Prime. He is a mainstream character with a whole ton more power, he is overused in threads and because he used to be an Earth hero no one will accept that he shoudl not be used in noncosmic battles.

Who said War Hulk is the equivalent to Superman Prime?

From what I heard, Superman Prime is Superman who's been
inside the Sun, absorbing its energies, for 15,000 years. War
Hulk is some guy created by Apocalypse.

Didn't Juggernaut stand up to War Hulk for a while? Is there
anyone who really believes that Juggernaut would've been
able to do that, to last even one second, against Superman
Prime?

War Hulk isn't on the same level as Superman Prime.

Back to this topic: Colossus pounds the Hulks into bloody
unconsciousness.

Think about it, what would happen if Colossus quickly plunged
his open hands, his fingers, into any of the Hulks? Ofcourse,
they'd go right through into them. Colossus can just reach in
there and pull out their intestines if he wanted to.

Maybe they'd heal eventually, but it sure would hurt like hell,
and stop them for a while.

I don't know if Colossus can breath under water, if not, then
that is the one chance that the Hulks have of beating him, to
find a body of water, and hold him down (together) until he
drowns.

juggernaut74
Colossus does not breath in his steel form. So that is out of the question.

David Duchovony
Unless he is tossed into space, I don't see the Hulks beating him any other way. Colossus can't last too long in a vacuum.

David Duchovony
Bump II.

Cosmic Cube
War Hulk would charge him with the Celestial Sword, and blast him into a billion adamantium bits.

King Burger
What's a Celestial Sword?

And I thought this would be a muscle vs. muscle thread only,
but maybe David Duchovony could say whether weapons can
be used.

Arachnoidfreak
Hulk = unlimited strength

Does ANYBODY understand that!?

Collosus in ANY form fighting not one, but 2 beings of UNLIMITED STRENGTH is suicide on his part.

Savage Hulk has bent and broken admantium, Maestro and War Hulk would ****ing eat Collosus.

King Burger
Hulk = unlimited strength

So then according to you, Hulk can even potentially
beat a Celestial physically, or shatter a whole planet
with one punch? After all, his strength is "unlimited"?

Arachnoidfreak
YES. And he's done it before, shatter a planet sized asteroid.

WILL SOMEONE PICK UP A HULK COMIC FOR ONCE!?

Cosmic Cube
That shiny thing in Hulk's hand is the Celestial Sword. It channels the energy of two universes.

War Hulk without the Celestial Sword is not War Hulk. Contrary to popular belief, the fact is that War Hulk doesn't have any strength upgrades. He is only the Professor Hulk with the celestial Sword, a whip and some flimsy armor. His strength is really overrated. He's no stronger than the Savage Hulk, but WAY more powerful.

Cosmic Cube
Hulk destroyed a planetoid twice earth's size with a punch.

King Burger
YES. And he's done it before, shatter a planet sized asteroid.

WILL SOMEONE PICK UP A HULK COMIC FOR ONCE!?

"YES"?

So Hulk can becomes strong enough to beat down a Celestial
in a physical fight? He can eventually get strong enough to
lift, say, 100 nonillion (100 followed by 30 zeros; heavier
than the weight of Earth)?

Please. I am so sick of this "if he gets angry enough..."
arguement for the Hulk. The Hulk in the end is only a
mortal who has been given strength through a gamma
radiation bomb. He's not some universal Cosmic Being.
There is a limit to the Hulk's strength. The fact that that
limit is beyong any other earthly super-being, doesn't
make his strength unlimited.

Cosmic Cube
Back to this topic: Colossus pounds the Hulks into bloody
unconsciousness.

Think about it, what would happen if Colossus quickly plunged
his open hands, his fingers, into any of the Hulks? Ofcourse,
they'd go right through into them. Colossus can just reach in
there and pull out their intestines if he wanted to.

Maybe they'd heal eventually, but it sure would hurt like hell,
and stop them for a while.

Hulk doesn't heal slowly. He heals extremlely quickly. He has healed from a skeleton in minutes. He has regenerated his stomache and intestines in seconds. His skin is virtually impenetrable. His bones are virtually unbreakable. Wolverine has tried cutting Hulk, and his adamantium claws are razor sharp. No such luck. Colossus is trying to punch his blunt adamantium fist through Hulk's body? No way. Not happening. He may hurt Hulk, but he certainly won't go through him.

Hulk's base strength is considerably more than 100 tons. It's closer to 100,000 tons. He has "the strength of a thousand armies" even before he gets angry.

Cosmic Cube
"YES"?

So Hulk can becomes strong enough to beat down a Celestial
in a physical fight? He can eventually get strong enough to
lift, say, 100 nonillion (100 followed by 30 zeros; heavier
than the weight of Earth)?

Please. I am so sick of this "if he gets angry enough..."
arguement for the Hulk. The Hulk in the end is only a
mortal who has been given strength through a gamma
radiation bomb. He's not some universal Cosmic Being.
There is a limit to the Hulk's strength. The fact that that
limit is beyong any other earthly super-being, doesn't
make his strength unlimited.

Whether you're sick of it or not, it's the truth.

Yes, Hulk could physically overpower a Celestial. Even Thanos fears encountering Hulk in a match of pure strength. Hulk is not just a mortal, he is the "mightiest mortal ever to walk the earth." He doesn't have any limit to how angry or strong he can get. He is a relentless vessel of rage without logical thought. Hulk has the capacity for near infinite strength; like it or not.

King Burger
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Hulk doesn't heal slowly. He heals extremlely quickly. He has healed from a skeleton in minutes. He has regenerated his stomache and intestines in seconds. His skin is virtually impenetrable. His bones are virtually unbreakable. Wolverine has tried cutting Hulk, and his adamantium claws are razor sharp. No such luck. Colossus is trying to punch his blunt adamantium fist through Hulk's body? No way. Not happening. He may hurt Hulk, but he certainly won't go through him.

Hulk's base strength is considerably more than 100 tons. It's closer to 100,000 tons. He has "the strength of a thousand armies" even before he gets angry.

In many other threads, i tend to agree with you Cosmic Cube on
many things. But here I disagree very strongly.

I haven't read any Hulk comics in a few years, but I used to read
them regularly since the later 80's,and I can't really remember the
Hulk being able to heal that quickly. This is obviously a recent thing,
part of those bulls*** "DragonBall Z"-like power-ups that Marvel
has been giving to their characters.

About the fist, I didn't mean a closed fist, I meant an open
fist, with the fingers extended and closed, like so ||||, . Such
a punch would pierce the Hulk's skin.

And about the Hulk's base strenght being 100,000 tons, if that
was true, then there wouldn't be any Hulk comics, since he
would just kill any and all opponents, including the Abomination,
Juggernaut, the Thing, Colossus, She-Hulk, Doc Sampson, Thor,
and all of Marvel Earth's strong guys, with one punch!

Cosmic Cube
Not necessarily.

Hulk has been healing since, well not exactly since his origin, but for a pretty damn long time now. It has been one of his integral powers.

The Abomination, Thor, and most other Marvel level 7 strong guys can lift considerably more than one hundred tons. All of them have superhuman durability. The Hulk has never lost to the Thing, and most of their fights end with Thing soaring over the horizon. Keep in mind that this is a comic book. It would be stupid for Hulk to kill all of his enemies, no one would read Hulk. Besides, Hulk rarely tries to kill his opponents, he just does enough to get them to leave him alone.

Hulk has shifted tectonic plates in a calm state. His strength is 100,000 tons, easily.

David Duchovony
No Celestial sword for War.

Alpha Centauri
"I haven't read many Hulk comics for a few years".

There's a phrase that applies here, begins with N and ends with Ull and void.

-AC

Cosmic Cube
War without the Celestial Sword is just Professor Hulk in armor with a whip. As I have said, Apocalypse did not enhance his strength, or durability. No Celestial Sword = No War Hulk. The Absorbing Man was kicking War Hulk's ass until he used his sword, the only source of War Hulk's power.

The Maestro's strength is no greater than the Professor Hulk's, and all of his abilities are identical. He's just alot smarter, he's a much better fighter, and he's more cunning.

King Burger
"I haven't read many Hulk comics for a few years".

There's a phrase that applies here, begins with N and ends with Ull and void.

-AC

If you're going to quote me for an insult, then atleast quote me
correctly.

I wrote: "I haven't read any Hulk comics in a few years,...",
that's any, not many.

Besides, occasional spelling or grammatical mistakes don't make
one's arguements invalid.

David Duchovony
War without the Celestial Sword is just Professor Hulk in armor with a whip. As I have said, Apocalypse did not enhance his strength, or durability. No Celestial Sword = No War Hulk. The Absorbing Man was kicking War Hulk's ass until he used his sword, the only source of War Hulk's power.

The Maestro's strength is no greater than the Professor Hulk's, and all of his abilities are identical. He's just alot smarter, he's a much better fighter, and he's more cunning.

I prefer facts not opinions. War's strength was increased and Maestro was believed to have a base strength of 200 tons.

Alpha Centauri
If you're going to quote me for an insult, then atleast quote me
correctly.

I wrote: "I haven't read any Hulk comics in a few years,...",
that's any, not many.

Besides, occasional spelling or grammatical mistakes don't make
one's arguements invalid.

Hahaha, oh dear. Where did I insult you? Jeez, you people are SO easily offended. If I cared about any of you I'd watch my words...but...

Anyway, using For or In, my reply still applies. You haven't read any Hulk comics in/for a few years (which amounts to the same thing). So you can't exactly comment on the current and recent Hulk can you?

As for the any/many debate, I was giving you more credit by saying "many" (although it was accidental). At least then it would have meant you read some. You haven't read ANY though, so it only strengthens my claim.

On topic: Hulk's healing isn't recent. Did you see how fast he healed when he fought Speedfreak, that was ages ago. So was the skin burning. He didn't even NEED to heal from Trauma's ray gun shot, he just stood there mocking it.

I suggest people do what Arachnoid Freak put forward: Pick up a Hulk comic or two.

Try again.

-AC

King Burger
Alpha Centauri, I say this with all sincerity, but of all the people
in this Forum site, you are by far the most annoying, intolerable
jerk I've ever come across.

Do me a favor, from now on don't reply to anything I write.
Don't mention me or quote me, or make any references to me,
agreed?

As for what I wrote to Cosmic Cube, I was refering to the Hulk
healing from a skeleton part. Idiot.

Cosmic Cube
I prefer facts not opinions. War's strength was increased and Maestro was believed to have a base strength of 200 tons.

You prefer facts? If you do, why are you stating what Maestro's strength is believed to be instead of what it is? That's quite a paradox. War Hulk's strength was not increased, and you cannot prove that it was. His only source of power is the celestial sword. That's a fact for ya.

Alpha Centauri
I think it's time that people realised, if Apocalypse could bestow the power that War Hulk had, upon anyone, why would he do it to Hulk?

Coz he didn't have to do much anyway.

-AC

David Duchovony
This is the Maestro I'm talking about: http://www.geocities.com/marvel_megalomaniac/maestro/maestro.html

K3VIL
You prefer facts? If you do, why are you stating what Maestro's strength is believed to be instead of what it is? That's quite a paradox. War Hulk's strength was not increased, and you cannot prove that it was. His only source of power is the celestial sword. That's a fact for ya.
War Hulk's strenght was increased.Go read the comic please, please.
He can tap into the energy of 2universes, thanks to Celestia hi-tech machines.

TWelling4Ever
any1 wwant a sig? pm me ifso

David Duchovony
Bump.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by K3VIL

It really wasn't. I've read the comic. His power was increased, not his strength. Savage Hulk is stronger than War Hulk. Juggernaut pushes War halfway across the continent, and the Absorbing Man stomps his head in. Savage Hulk has sufficiently resisted Juggernaut's force, while War Hulk couldn't even slow him. War Hulk can't get stronger, either. The power of two universes is contained within the sword. That's how he blasted the Absorbing Man to bits. The armor does alot. So does the sword. Increasing strength is not one of the things it does.

David Duchovony
Bump II.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by K3VIL

War Hulk cannot tap into two universes. If he could, he would have obliterated Juggernaut and Creel. Heroes Reborn Hulk tapped into "two universes," The second "universe" being the pocket universe Franklin Richards created.

We know nothing about this adamantium colossus. Can he be knocked out?

David Duchovony
Who would carry this one fellas. Keep in mind since Colossus is now composed of adamantium his strength and endurance should also get a DRASTIC increase. Also note that Maestro Hulk is a professor Hulk from an alternate timeline who got further irradiated by gamma radiation because of several nuclear wars. His base strength is reputed to be about 200 tons. And to even the odds if Colossus is knocked out he remains in his armored form.

So yes he can.

Cosmic Cube
Well then...

His body will remain intact, but he will lose the fight. The "Hulks" are too much stronger.

David Duchovony
This is a fight to the death. Also keep in mind that Peter is significantly stronger and more durable and has much more stamina in this armored form. So even if gets tired or knocked unconscious he won't be down for long.

Cosmic Cube
Savage Hulk has destroyed pure adamantium. I'm not sure if War or Maestro could match that level of strength, but if they could, it's curtains for Colossus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.