Plo Koon vs Saesee Tiin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jackstain
Most people will say plo koon because he "looks cooler"-gives nerdy thumbs up- but for those of you who actually know something about star wars, what do you think? i say Tiin takes it.

Julie
I forget....obiwan beat em both in the game:-)

jackstain
why would obi wan fight them? theyre jedi? or did you mean that hes better?

Echuu
tiin is not that great of a fighter

jackstain
and plo koon is? i remember seeing in episode 2, on geonosis, plo koon being returned from custody without a lightsaber, yet saesee tiin was there weilding his, out of custody. So plo koon is a better fighter? I dont think so. Wouldnt it be the other way around if he were?

jedimaster2000
I don't really know these two jedi that well. I wouldn't be able to tell who would win.

Master Ferro
Plo koon Killed Darth rage one of sidious' sith apprentices in a book

Darth_Janus
Well, Tiin has minor mind reading abilities, whereas Plo Koon was an excellent duellist and had the ability to project lightning from his fingertips. Plo takes this one.

kid-adi-mundi
jackstain is an idot plo easy win

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by kid-adi-mundi
jackstain is an idot plo easy win

I agree, but its a tough battle.

jackstain
Aw thats nice, you guys are on the same level, now all that's left is for you to get hitched.

You can suck eachother off later, but for now, why don't you cut back on the petty insults, and give us reasons why you think Koon would win? Do you even know anything about Saesee Tiin?

Darth_Glentract
Yes, he went to fight Darth Sidious and was killed in one hit.

jackstain
Darth Pissin' Sidious......of course.

but plo koon, nah. and i was just spittin off because that moron called me an idiot. for posting a thread.

12345qwert
i think plo koon will win

TheAnimal
well plo koon has the upper hand do to being a council member. same for sasse tiin. i would say the fight will last 5 minutes and both die by hitting the same move.

Plo koon 66
plo koon killed darth rage sidious's apprentice after maul. saessee tiin's first expirence with a sith he got killed if he would of used his telekeniess he might of last 2 more seconds but koon would of at least blocked the attack

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Plo koon 66
plo koon killed darth rage sidious's apprentice after maul. saessee tiin's first expirence with a sith he got killed if he would of used his telekeniess he might of last 2 more seconds but koon would of at least blocked the attack

Dude, Darth Rage is Super Shadow nonsense. It's fiction. Refer to the disclaimer in the Eu section.

Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by Jackstain: and plo koon is? i remember seeing in episode 2, on geonosis, plo koon being returned from custody without a lightsaber, yet saesee tiin was there weilding his, out of custody. So plo koon is a better fighter? I dont think so. Wouldnt it be the other way around if he were?

Jackstain is 100% right, no doubt about it. Mundi, Koon, and some Twi'lek chick were all taken captive by the Geonosians and were returned to the Jedi circle (I referred to this only like 10 minutes ago on this forum in the Ultimate Tournament thread - this is so strange). However, it might be possible that Koon and Mundi were specifically targeted, or there could have been circumstances of the fight that made it harder. Then there's the fact that they were on their own separated from the group, unlike Tiin. Regardless, I think this could go either way. Tiin could probably pull it off though. This is a good thread.

Bobafetty
I know alot about Saesee Tiin but I think Plo Koon wins this one.

Darth L. Dipsit
Yeah, I think you probably know more than I about Tiin, so you might be right. I was kind of wavering when I decided. But, now that I think of it, Koon would actually probably pull this one off. Thanks for the insight.

DiamondBullets
Alot of people are sayin' that Plo Koon would win by a landslide jus' cuz he killed Darth Rage and Saesee Tiin was quickly dispatched by the Emperor. Bare in mind that Tiin went up against the MASTER of the Sith whereas Koon fought a fresh apprentice. Not only that Saesee still had his lightsaber on Geonosis. All the the telepathic Ikotchi would have to do is Force-pull that mask off Koon's face and he would suffocate from oxygen inhalation.

On a side note: Saesee Tiin is a better pilot that Koon--and unlike him he would've killed his clone wingmen when Order 66 was executed and probably would have went on to survive and help train Luke.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Darth Rage is fake.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Saesee Tiin still would have died.

Bobafetty
lol

Darth_Otaku
Does Darth Rage even exist.What a crappy name,Darth Rage.I'll Rage his ass of.I think Tiin and koon are both cool Jedi.But i think in a saber fight Plo Koon would win.In a battle in Ships.Tiin would win.

Lord Caltor
ill say koon here are my reasons.. put aside that tiin died in a few seconds though cause thats unrealistic

someone said tiin could of lasted longer than Plo Koon and killed the clones attacking him... FROM BEHIND Plo was defenceless he could do nothing.

as for telekenisis Plo also had this ability also to stun people with lightening.

his organs were also inhanced by scientists to make him a much better force user.

Plo Koon was 'recruited' for his lightsaber skills

PLO WAS TRAINED BY A WOOKIE JEDI thats more than enough of a reason lol

also as i have said before Plo Koon had a 30 minute fight with Dooku in AOTC (cut out of the film) and survived

he has a golden lightsaber!!!!

his voice is scary he would just make tiin crap himself

there are others just cant remember em

sasee tiin
tiin looks funny, but doesn't really stand a chance here. The fight would been over in less than 5 minutes. Even though tiin is quite powerful, plo has the little extra in this duel. For reasons just read the other posts

Darth_Otaku
i read on Wikipedia.That Saesee was so concentrated on readings palpatine's mind that he didn't even noticed palpatine stabbing Agen Kolar and striking at him.

yoda my homie
saesee tin ages rapidly look at pictures of episode 1 of him then at episode 3 hese got en alot older while plo koon looks the same. plo would win tin is to focused on the solution and the now thats why sidious killled him so fast.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Lord Caltor
ill say koon here are my reasons.. put aside that tiin died in a few seconds though cause thats unrealistic

someone said tiin could of lasted longer than Plo Koon and killed the clones attacking him... FROM BEHIND Plo was defenceless he could do nothing.

as for telekenisis Plo also had this ability also to stun people with lightening.

his organs were also inhanced by scientists to make him a much better force user.

also as i have said before Plo Koon had a 30 minute fight with Dooku in AOTC (cut out of the film) and survived

All of the above are true. I believe he can create fog and ice too... not very sure though. Anywayz as lord said.. his body was found he was nearly dead after one fight and they made him a new powerful jedi.. need i say more. these scientists were the most advanced,, basicly the best so they turned Plo Koon into a fighting monster.. which became obvious during the hyperspace wars. He was untouchable. Unfortunately his master died but he took the seat in the coucil. He dident want to have it because he though qui gon deserved it more than he did..

Admiral Akbar
anyway.. Plo would put up a crazy fight against anyone.. really doesnt mean he will win, but he would enforce massive amounts of damage.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
Alot of people are sayin' that Plo Koon would win by a landslide jus' cuz he killed Darth Rage and Saesee Tiin was quickly dispatched by the Emperor. Bare in mind that Tiin went up against the MASTER of the Sith whereas Koon fought a fresh apprentice. Not only that Saesee still had his lightsaber on Geonosis. All the the telepathic Ikotchi would have to do is Force-pull that mask off Koon's face and he would suffocate from oxygen inhalation.

On a side note: Saesee Tiin is a better pilot that Koon--and unlike him he would've killed his clone wingmen when Order 66 was executed and probably would have went on to survive and help train Luke.

Umm that would be impossible to rip the mask. the mask is driven into his face.. his face and the mask have become one as a whole, so in order to do that his head would have to come of as well and i cant imagine anyone strong enough to rip a jedi's head of using the force, especially when plo koon prolly has the same force potential.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by Jackstain: and plo koon is? i remember seeing in episode 2, on geonosis, plo koon being returned from custody without a lightsaber, yet saesee tiin was there weilding his, out of custody. So plo koon is a better fighter? I dont think so. Wouldnt it be the other way around if he were?

Jackstain is 100% right, no doubt about it. Mundi, Koon, and some Twi'lek chick were all taken captive by the Geonosians and were returned to the Jedi circle (I referred to this only like 10 minutes ago on this forum in the Ultimate Tournament thread - this is so strange). However, it might be possible that Koon and Mundi were specifically targeted, or there could have been circumstances of the fight that made it harder. Then there's the fact that they were on their own separated from the group, unlike Tiin. Regardless, I think this could go either way. Tiin could probably pull it off though. This is a good thread.

Dipsit i love your thinking i 100% agree with you i always thought the same thing.. i also believed that they might have went searching for dooku and got surrounded or something like that..

Kurik Faeli
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Umm that would be impossible to rip the mask. the mask is driven into his face.. his face and the mask have become one as a whole, so in order to do that his head would have to come of as well and i cant imagine anyone strong enough to rip a jedi's head of using the force, especially when plo koon prolly has the same force potential.

Sorry man but Plo Koon's mask isn't actually part of his face, he only uses it because his species breathe's a special gas, when he is in his chamber he takes it and his eye goggle thing's off, but frankly i doubt that Tiin would be able to have enough time to try and rip the mask off of Plo's face because plo would just slice him up like sidious :P.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Lord Caltor

(TK isn't lightning)
(Never heard of this. sounds like BS to me)
(recruited ofr what?)

(I have never heard of this. sounds like BS to me)
(its actually blue!!!!)

Dark Thor
i say saesee tiin for a couple of reasons

1) I hate all these plo koon threads.

2)Saesee Tiin was chosen by Mace Windu to battle Sidious so he's a great swordsman (said so in the ROTS book

2) Plo Koon is overrated

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Kurik Faeli
Sorry man but Plo Koon's mask isn't actually part of his face, he only uses it because his species breathe's a special gas, when he is in his chamber he takes it and his eye goggle thing's off, but frankly i doubt that Tiin would be able to have enough time to try and rip the mask off of Plo's face because plo would just slice him up like sidious :P.

yeah, sorry i knew that, i forgot about him taking of his mask in pressurized rooms.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Dark Thor
i say saesee tiin for a couple of reasons

1) I hate all these plo koon threads.

2)Saesee Tiin was chosen by Mace Windu to battle Sidious so he's a great swordsman (said so in the ROTS book

2) Plo Koon is overrated

those are bad reasons..
just because you hate a jedi doesnt mean he will lose.

Bobafetty
He's kinda gotta point though. I mean we give Plo more credit then he's good for.

Admiral Akbar
he doesnt get any credit every one here says he sucks. No respect for a great jedi. MOst people dissapoint me. I came here to discuss versus battles and every other thread is Plo sucks or admiral ackabar is gay, this is not what i expected.

Bobafetty
Everyone has there oppinions. You dont have to agree with them but you should respect them. Then you'll gain respect.

Admiral Akbar
oh, i most definetly respect other opinions, problem is people like (i forgot his name) post junk threads about me, or what jedi they dislike, and well thats not what i expected, i dont think you understood what i meant in my other post.

Kurik Faeli
Not to be an ******* but isn't this thread about Plo koon vs. Saesse Tiin? If someone is bein an ******* on the forum ignore em, they obviously dont matter :P and chances are they're mad that you pointed out something before they did and so they're trying to make you seem stupid. Or they just need attention. Nobody take this personally though im not directing it at anyone :P.

LordYomi13
On wikipedia, it said that Plo Koon actually did NOT defeat Darth Rage. So that reason for victory is gone. Him being trained by a wookie doesn't matter, it doesn't mean that being trained by a wookie will make you the strongest jedi ever. He is killed in his plane in rots. Some people say that Saesee Tinn could have outmaneuvered the clones inside his ship, whereas Plo Koon was destroyed. This is true. Saesee Tinn is the best jedi pilot there is. In "labyrinth of Evil" Obi-Wan makes a comment to Anakin about how he (anakin) might rival Saesee Tinn as a pilot. So there is the pilot info.

Saesee Tinn DID die because he was focusing tooo hard on Darth Sidious Mind. It was a distraction, like he was unaware of what was going on in the real world. Saesee died very fast but he DID die to one of the strongest siths ever. Also, Saesee Tiinn's species ages very rapidly. Their life span is only about fifty years (so i've heard). If Saesee Tinn fought Plo Koon when Saesee was at a young age, Saesee Tinn probably would win.

There it is.

Darthburgerking
I think Plo would win because he's sead to be the 5th strongest jedi, but if it was a ship battle saesee would win, I also believe that Plo has better control of the force.

matreid
Koon. Easily.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by LordYomi13
On wikipedia, it said that Plo Koon actually did NOT defeat Darth Rage. So that reason for victory is gone. Him being trained by a wookie doesn't matter, it doesn't mean that being trained by a wookie will make you the strongest jedi ever. He is killed in his plane in rots. Some people say that Saesee Tinn could have outmaneuvered the clones inside his ship, whereas Plo Koon was destroyed. This is true. Saesee Tinn is the best jedi pilot there is. In "labyrinth of Evil" Obi-Wan makes a comment to Anakin about how he (anakin) might rival Saesee Tinn as a pilot. So there is the pilot info.

Saesee Tinn DID die because he was focusing tooo hard on Darth Sidious Mind. It was a distraction, like he was unaware of what was going on in the real world. Saesee died very fast but he DID die to one of the strongest siths ever. Also, Saesee Tiinn's species ages very rapidly. Their life span is only about fifty years (so i've heard). If Saesee Tinn fought Plo Koon when Saesee was at a young age, Saesee Tinn probably would win.

True RAge is a fake, but yoda never beat any sith either? they have been extinct for many years, but we all know yoda is good. WHy diss plo?
Plo can live much longer than 50 years, he is already 50 in ROTS. PLo Koon was much stronger as a younger jedi, btw. His gold lightsaber guided his fighting.
A wookie is a rare jedi, btw. And the wookie trained with dooku in saber sparring, so the wookie obviously had talent, and he could easily have passed it onto his padawan.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by LordYomi13

There it is.

I understand that he was a fossil, but why would he try to read Palp's mind in the middle of a duel of such magnitude as that one as opposed concentrating on the here-and-now. Especially when that numb-nutz Agen Kolar HAD HIS BACK TO PALPATINE and for some reason was staring out into space. Saesee shoulda been a squadron leader somewhere in the war, putting his talents to use instead of scratching his ass back on Coruscant.

masterkit
In this case i think plo wins

masterkit
Diamondbullets has a point

Barka
scratching his a$$..... laughing out loud

Anyways, Plo Koon, Ki-Adi-Mundi-,and a bunch of other jedi were a task force meant to deactivate the droids at the battle of geonosis, which they did when mace and dooku were supposed to be talking, but they were "independent of the system" or something like that (an unfinished,deleted atoc scene) THIS is the reason they were caught, Plo would win becuase i think they would have taken some of the best jedi to do that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.