Asajj Ventress vs Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jackstain
laughing << darth mauls face after he kills asajj in t-minus 2 minutes

SnakeEyes
I have a feeling you like Darth Maul...

jackstain
indeed i do, but honestly who would win? come on

eleveninches
maul was too cool to be killed like a punk in ep1

jackstain
indeed^^

Darth_Nefarus
Maul would ***** slap her.

eleveninches
yes

Darth Mantis
Maul.

darth_sion05
i think asaaj because she can use 2 lightsabers part of the battle and switch to an s another part she has the strategic advantage ive listed my pick and my reasoning but no doubt it whould be close

jackstain
ur kidding.

Master Ferro
Maul would have souch and advantage of speed and experience he could destroy her light sabers take advantage take a break turn her over and go in for seconds. then kill her

Darth_Nefarus
Maul is a well dedicated and trained Sith lord.
Ventress was powerful, but she was no where near Maul

Darth Inanis
Maul would destroy her!!! Asajj never really was a true sith. And I can't imagine that a dark jedi could beat a Sith Lord wielding a double-bladed lightsaber. I don't like Asajj.

Darth_Janus
Well, I'd rather do her than him, so she wins.

Darth Mantis
lol

jackstain
No comment.

Happy Dance

just kidding....theyre both hot.

lmao
kidding again.

Darth_Janus
I knew you were odd.

Naga Sadow
maul would kill her while eating his toast and drinking his coffee.

i mean anakin beat her, and anakin was nowhere near mauls skillz.
and about her using 2 sabers....so what maul uses double bladed. would be interesting fight to watch(if maul would play around with her a little)

jackstain
agreed......but i wish i could play around with Aayla and Padme' at the same time............sorry off subject. while watchin maul whip her AS$

Darth Jello
Maul has the superior skill, but Assajj has the superior weapons. her sabers can lock to form a double bladed saber/lightstaff. Assajj was also able to cheat death better than maul.

Doctor Strange
Well, the only real comparison we have is Obi-wan, who beat them both. Maul in Episode 1, Ventress in The Cestus deception. However, Ventress survived her encounter, so my vote goes to her.

jackstain
yeah....right.

Grand Moff Gav
maul wold win he is the better fighter

Revan Darkstar
Maul easily, he had trained as a sith since he was a baby, he also trained under Sidious. Asajj trained for what? A year at most, under Dooku, not learning the sith arts or any special lightsaber moves. Maul wins this easily.

((The_Anomaly))
hahahhaha! you have to understand that maul is better then almost EVERY jedi knight other then the 'special' ones.

other then: obi-wan, anakin, dooku, yoda, windu, sidious, grievous (even tho hes not actually a force user)

maul would pretty much ***** slap any of the other jedi knights/ lightsaber weilding people.

Darth_Janus
hahahhahahah!

Got any proof on that statement there, expert?

Grand Moff Gav
maul belives he can

henniestevens
I'm sure Maul would fall for 1 off Ventress her tricks, cause she is sneaky as f*ck.

Grand Moff Gav
as fcuk what a silly expression

Darth_Glentract
apparently anomaly doesnt think luke or Revan could beat Maul.

Darth_Janus
Anamoly thinks Ewoks and jawas can pwn all EU characters at once.

Darth_Nefarus
LOL

Darth_Janus
But back to this thread, I say Assajj wins just because, of the two, I'd rather be behind her going up a ladder.

jackstain
i agree with ol' d1ckass about the better than any but the special ones!
YES! Happy Dance Happy Dance too-shay!

Darth_Janus
Well, Assajj could get a one up on Kit Fisto, and he's no pushover, regardless of his sudden and crappy death in Episode III (Am I the only one who thought they overdid the Sidious being a good fighter deal with the three insta-kills?) He was considered very close in ability to Obi-Wan (Better at unarmed combat, but Obi-wan had a tighter defense and calmer attitude) To simply dimiss her in this case isn't fair because she wields twin lightsabers with reasonable skill, and was trained by Dooku who, in my all-knowing opinion, could punk the hell out of Maul in a battle.

jedimaster2000
I totally agree with the "Hey you three, just stand there and let me cut you in half, sound good?" deaths. The other three are considered Jedi Masters for a reason. As fo Ventress vs. Maul, I really don't know a whole lot about Ventress, so until I read more about her, I reserve judgement.

Jedi Mom
maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.