Tired Hiker's Army

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
It's not even my Army, it our Army! I'll even split my salary with you. Word! big grin ANd stuff.

Korri
oooh can i be in...i wanna be down!

Alias Neo
*signs up for TH's army*

Korri
no expression

$¥®€Ñ
*fluffs up flaming red afro, tugs up steel thigh boots and straightens chain mail corset*

Right, where's the Battle Field at?

$¥®€Ñ
eek!

And the Soldiers!!!

shifty

Gregory
I'm lazy, out of shape, and I hate violence. Can I still join?

$¥®€Ñ
Mmm, Gregory, what do you look like in a Uniform? shifty

Gregory
Incredibly dashing, of course.

§pearhead
Army! Sounds professional stick out tongue

The Force
i'll join teh army evil face

nazgulinthedark
i wanna be in the army eek!

silver_tears
I'll join, but I'll just stand by the side looking pretty cool
Nothing more.....

Pablo G
*Cocks his gun*

I'm a general right hiker ?

VENOMfan
you have the A.B.C.N.T.F. at your command!

Shadowskill
Can I join? I have a sword...
*draws sword*
evil face

Freddy_vs_Jason
*puts on leather jacket, tight jeans and black boots then takes out rifles*

I'm ready...........

Crash Overload
I can sue a Katana, So who are we fighting? I'll join if you tell.

Tired Hiker
Yes! CA can use a katana, Pabs you get to be a General, VENOMfan, what is A.B.C.N.T.F again, I forgot? Shadowskill, you and your sword are in! Gregory, even though you are lazy, out of shape, and hate violence, you can still join. The rest of you are in and the cause? Well, I haven't really thought of that yet. embarrasment Okay, since Silvs and syren and freddy vs jason are going to dress all sexy on the battle field, I guess we can fight against . . .. .um . . . .. Tommy Hilfiger!

Our goal is to wipe out any Tommy Hilfiger wearing no fashion sense monkey humpers! big grin

Tired Hiker
Let's see, I need an elite squad of people who are willing to take a bullit for their cause. These people will do anything to make sure that Tommy Hilfiger is wiped off the face of the Earth. This Special Task Force (STF) will include the following members:

The Force
Korri
Alias Neo

And the Special Spider Monkey Attack Unit (SSMAU) will include the following members:

Nazgulinthedark
Spearhead

Okay . ... . .GO!

VENOMfan
.......is the A.B.C.N.T.F.((meaning my anti bacon commando ninja task force)) unneccacary? are there no other monopolistic compenies we could smite in the great name of Tired Hiker?!

lil bitchiness
A.B.C.N.T.F.!! laughing out loud

Anti bacon laughing out loud

Why are ninja's anti-bacon though? blink

Tired Hiker
OMG, that's the best! I totally remember now. laughing out loud laughing Yeah, they are in for sure, and who eat's bacon?? Well I do, but most Tommy Hilfiger generic clothed carnivors do as well. Bacon and Hilfiger! I'm like totally ripping off another thread, arent I. erm Man, too much rum.

VENOMfan
Well its hard to say, a almost epic tale....

you see one night I was enjoying a pepsi much like most nights, I left to go heat up a burrito witch is the staple of my diet. when i returned....my pepsi was gone....and I smelled a hint of bacon, I sent out my Ninja homies to find the evil that had so rudely seperated me from my beloved pepsi.

When one of my ninja homies returned he told me with Q-cards((ninjas do not speak...ever)) about how he tracked a bunch of tourists who were realy a team of higly skilled bacon commandos who had been hording all the pepsi from my little hometown. and it seemed I was there next target. so I gatherd all of the ninjas i could and founded the A.B.C.N.T.F. and vowed to never give up in my quest of stopping those bacon loving tourist bastards.

And if Tommy Hilfigure stands between us and our Pepsi than he shall be thusly Snuffed out.

lil bitchiness
OMFG!!
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Thats so brilliant!!! I love it! lmfao!! hahahaha!!

''to find the evil that had so rudely seperated me from my beloved pepsi''

laughing out loud hahah!

OK, that was by far THE best ''epic tale'' ever told!

Freddy_vs_Jason
I.........I have a confession, I use to be part of A.B.C.N.T.F............ But I know where there hide out is, but I warn all of you, there skills are ledgiondary, they move in darkness and are as quiet as shadows.............how do you know there there? you don't, they mainly travel by roof-tops, they move like then wind........our only hope of stoping them is........um....well, you see........I don't really know no

VENOMfan
I give you the A.B.C.N.T.F.

lil bitchiness

Tptmanno1
Nuf ninja's!

*Cocks Deagle*
Do I get to shoot ppl if I join?

steely balls
army good can i be in army or am i to late

Tired Hiker
Get in here, Steely balls! Check this out, you get to be the lion tamer.
And we get to call you Whisky, since you are Wisconsin represent! Aaaaaaaaight? Basically you have five killer lions that don't take poo from anything, and you control them.

Crash Overload
So Am I a Cleaner or something?

stick out tongue

Freddy_vs_Jason
Whats my role? confused

Ryan10000000000
sir yes sir private ryan reporting for duty MAY I SUGGEST me being the armies drunken pothead.

$¥®€Ñ
So, mine, Sil's and F v J's roles are that of the SADNALS? ((Standing Around Doing Nothing And Looking Sexy) thumb up Cool........

$¥®€Ñ
*stands still, hips slightly to one side, and begins to roll a reefer*

Yes, I can do that, Head of the SADNALS Team here.......

*notices Ryan*

Hey baby, smoke?

lil bitchiness
SANDALS laughing out loud

$¥®€Ñ
Hey, Milla, it would be S A N D A L S if it were "Standing Around NOTHING DOING And Looking Sexy"....... shall we change it to that?

burlyman
eek!

lil bitchiness
I dont know, if you like...its just made me laugh, because it reminded me of sandals, because of ''standing arround looking sexy'' bit...kind of seemed like it should be there big grin

laughing out loud thats pretty good thou...the SADNALS laughing out loud

I wanna join as well eek! laughing out loud

$¥®€Ñ
You are in babe.....

yes

lil bitchiness
Yey! Excellent!! raver

$¥®€Ñ
Wicked, so now we gotta go out and buy all our sexy Army gear...... I'm so gonna go Jordan, all Camo Mini Skirt and Tie Tank Top.....

silver_tears
oh no you aint *snap snap* raver

lil bitchiness
EDIT!

Sorry I thought we were talking about Ryan as in ''boogie''/Paul Walker/Calfornia Ryan smokin'

steely balls
your kickasskicking

drunk_nazgul
Okay, I'm gonna try to join. If I get in, I wanna be the dude who gets her arse kicked by Shadowskill by saying "Forth, Eorlingas!"

Shadowskill
Nah, I won't kick yer arse... hard evil face

drunk_nazgul
Well, I'll just hafta get out the "Heavy Artillery!"
evil face

Shadowskill
NO!!!!! Not the Heavy Artillery!!! Anything but that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drunk_nazgul
OHHH! TOO LATE!!!
Beth did it. Q stood by and laughed.
Since nobody's online, we'll sign her up as well... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tired Hiker
Wow, who's that new sexy woman who just joined the Sandals?? love

silver_tears
SADNALS stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Okay, so everyone who wants can join as long as you realize our coz. No Tommy Hilfiger!!!thumbs_up

Tired Hiker
Oh yeah, the Sadnals! laughing out loud

silver_tears
I wear Hilfiger cool

Shadowskill
My crush wears Tommy Hilfiger... Stupid expensive clothes! Kick arse!!!

Tired Hiker
Okay, we have a problem. Suggestions anyone? no expression

Shadowskill
Silver, we're gonna burn all your clothes, 'kay?

Tired Hiker
I think it's the only way. confused I mean, we can't get rid of her. She's a Sadnal and all . . . erm

silver_tears
My clothes cost more than some people's cars yes
*strips to bikini and hides clothes* ninja

Tired Hiker
We need a designer to make some new clothes for Silver, any suggestions?

silver_tears
I'll just go buy myself a whole new wardrobe eek!

Tired Hiker
Okay, but please hurry! The Hilfiger Clones could arrive out of nowhere at any moment! Take the diamond studed pink fuzzy helicopter!

Tired Hiker
*takes Silvs old clothes and throws them into a fiery casm like Mordor!*

silver_tears
not the jeans jawdrop you are dead to me hiker no expression

*jumps into pink heli* cool

Tired Hiker
Yes, the Hilfiger jeans are gone now, Silvs. no expression Go buy yourself some real jeans.

Trinity_Matrix
Down with Hilfiger!!!

I'm joining the SADNALS...laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
The SADNALS are a force to be reckoned with! I sense their commitment to their duties is strong. yes

drunk_nazgul
Hilfiger will never know...
Maybe we should just wage war on his house? huh

EEE! Watch out for the Hilfiger bunnies! bunny They keep hopping and hopping and hopping... straight into Hell.

Tired Hiker
Hmmmm. The Hilfiger bunnies speak in a pitch that can easily be detected by our radars. They are a giveaway to the Hilfiger. Don't tell him thou! no

drunk_nazgul
The stench of the Hilfiger cologne draws near...
Who could it be now but the guy undie models!
sick The stink is overpowering!
*unsheaths sword*

VENOMfan
hey the A.B.C.N.T.F. will go apesh1t on said bunnies if it is our dudty, the wrath we shall inflict on those fuzzy devils will be the stuff paper back novels that cost $2.50 are made of

Tired Hiker
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Tired Hiker
Perfect. I think the enemy is in store for a serious ABCNTF makeover. We just have to wait and see what their first move is. yes

$¥®€Ñ
*is Queen of the SADNALS*

We need more ladies willing to stand around in non-Hilfiger clothing, looking sexy as hell!!

And doing nothing.

In bikinis........ preferably.........

*Stands Around Doing Nothing And Looking Sexy...... in non-Hilfiger clothing...... as in Job Description*

smokin'

Phoenix
can I be in the army?

shaber
I don't like the idea of barracks. There should be one cubicle to each recruit.

§pearhead
Do you need anything done that involves fire? smile

Tired Hiker
Of course. big grin Just know the rules. I mean the rule. No Tommy Hilfiger. wink

Tired Hiker
As part of our Army, you have the options to live in our co-ed barracks, females only barracks, males only barracks, etc..

However, if you don't like the barracks options, then go live in the private cabins, that's what I do! cool They have hot tubs. It's really the way to go during your term here.

Tired Hiker
The great thing about the Army, Spearhead, is that the Army enables you, the pyro, to go out and find things that need to be burned. You may want to set up a controlled burn in areas of the base where there are unexploded ordinance. That way, not only do you get to light stuff on fire, but you get to see shit blow up as well. wink See how the Army works? It's really up to you and what you make of it. smile

silver_tears
*comes back in heli wearing guess jeans* cool

Tired Hiker
That's what I'm talking about, Silvs. Damn they look good! wink We salvaged your old Tommy Hilfiger jeans and made pot holders out of them! stick out tongue

$¥®€Ñ
*sneaks around the back of the Heli landing pad, wearing TH*

$¥®€Ñ
ninja

Trinity_Matrix
...Syren, aren't you supposed to be the leader of the SADNALS? messed

drunk_nazgul
I'll go co-ed TH! More guys...
So... Hilfiger potholders... and Tommy Hilfiger has the same initials as TiredHiker. Does that not freak you out? messed
So, eh, I'm going to retrieve my blades.

Trinity_Matrix
Hmm...that's kinda odd...

§pearhead
eek! ahahaha, yes!! And they told me to join the navy mad

VENOMfan
any task's the A.B.C.N.T.F. lately? we have thusly taken out the hilfigure rabbits and turned them into stylish coaster's those things didnt stand a chance..........wait this things were in hiding at pet stores right? disguized as regular rabbits?

uh oh................ahem.....well take care of the real rabbits now.....

Syren
The SADNALS are back!!

Yes!

With new Tommy Outfits

Tired Hiker
Very interesting observation. I never thought of that. Maybe this will play a vital part of our existance in the near future, but for now, listen up!

A large number of life forms is heading our way via some sort of new vehicle that our radars can't make out. I would like to send the A.B.C.N.T.F out to scout the situation. If the threat needs urgent attention, you may use any force necessary to stop the enemy, i.e. The Tommy Hilfigger Posse. Remember, haul ass . . . safety last! wink

Tired Hiker
Get rid of the Tommy Outfits please. Or at least alter them so severely that one would never know they were of the Hilffiger persuasion.

drunk_nazgul
I think I know who the Tommy recruits are! They're my classmates, riding in school buses! (They all wore Tommy at Disney World last week.)
Kill Owen! No, don't do that! Kill Shea! Shea A., not Shea T.
Ah, who gives a f***. They're all the same, aren't they?
*flings daggers randomly*

Tired Hiker
We must bomb the bus!

drunk_nazgul
Why bomb it? Can we just secretively take over it's communication system and wreck it over a cliuff? I wouldn't waste the bombs until Tommy himself pops out of George W.'s behind...

Syren
*strips off and burns Tommy outfit whilst dancing naked around the fire*

Tired Hiker
Genius plan, my friend! wink

Tired Hiker
Much better!

Syren
*looks down at nipples*

Um........

*shivers*

Tired Hiker
*strips and gives syren my clothes* Nothing breaks my heart more than to see a naked woman in the cold. happy

Syren
Liar, breaks your heart??

Are you gay???

Or am I...... shock horror...... unattractive??

cry

NyC-gUrL
whistle wink

Syren
fyou Liv.......

*cries*

NyC-gUrL
cryawwww hug

I was just kiddin around babe happy

youre flaming hot drool yes

lil bitchiness
We have never seen your piccy Syren! eek! Post a piccy of you , please.

Tired Hiker
I just hate seeing hot women suffer from frostbite is all. erm

Syren
eek!

I have pics!!!

I hadn't had photos of me taken in like, three years, estranged from family etc erm, but I got some done at Easter big grin

I just need to get them uploaded onto my Computer, then you will have your pics yes

NyC-gUrL
syren you forgive me? down

Raventheonly
I the best pilot on this here sight... i'd be proud to waist some bandits for the hiker side.

Tired Hiker
Sweet! You are the leader of our new Air Strike Force! yes Each battle jet is equiped with Tommy Hilfiger Seeking Missles and a chocolate milkshake machine! eek!

Syren
cry

Of course I do sugar!!!

C'mere..........

hug

The Force
i'd like to join the army sir

The Force
correction...me and my army of hoes would like to join your army sir pimp

LarryTheArch
funny how ur hoes need to be animate to be considered human or usuable in your army.

The Force
huh hey don't mess with them, they've got heels on and it'll hurt when there trampling over you lifeless body stick out tongue

NyC-gUrL
eek! happy hug

Raventheonly
hoes are good intelligence agents smile KGB trained them specially smile

TheProgramSmith
Well, I have always harboured dreams of world domination. What better place to start then on the internet. Tired Hiker, your army intrigues me. Please, go on.

Raventheonly
*practices strafing airfield8
anyone want to join the airwing of this here establishment?

Tptmanno1
Woohoo, Airstrikes!
Let us go and destroy!

Any targets captian Tired Hiker Sir?!

Raventheonly
*drops bomb on dummy tanks*

TheProgramSmith
*Stands back, proudly, while puffing on a cigar*

Rogue Jedi
i spit on this pathetic army...p tooh!!!

Raventheonly
*Joins Smith from 50,000ft in a light*

TheProgramSmith
Tired Hiker, may I be a general? General Smith.

I like the sound of that.

Tptmanno1
*Runs in Combat simulations*

"Bang bang, Oiieeee! Ka-boom!"

Syren
*is sitting beside camp fire going over recent battle statistics*

*is trying to concentrate*

Boys, I'm going to have to whip all your @sses if you don't quieten down.

You want to win this War???

TheProgramSmith
Whips and chains are exciting. evil face

Hello, Miss Syren. How are you today?

Syren
Le bon jour mon ami.

Je me sens bon, et vous?

Syren
Shit, sorry, I'm in French Mode embarrasment

TheProgramSmith

Rogue Jedi
make me some damn french fries.

TheProgramSmith
Okay

Syren

TheProgramSmith
Merci beaucoup, Mlle.

I apologize for calling you Miss. I am unaware of you marital status

drunk_nazgul
French is wiad. English is easier. Especially for a hard-working Naz on the job.

lil bitchiness
French love

Lan©eWindu
I can speak French:

Fromage = Cheese

drunk_nazgul
Lance, is that Tommy Hilfiger undies you're wearing??

Lan©eWindu
* Strikes a pose in his boxers *

No their Hanes.

drunk_nazgul
Oh. Nice. Do another pose. Just don't rip your boxers. Those are cute little Spongebobs.

Lan©eWindu
NO!! I don't have Spongebob undies yet...but I can go change into my Scooby Doo boxers for ya ladies.

drunk_nazgul
Oh, I like Scooby.

Um, where's the Tommy recruits? This silence scares me. Especially in here alone with some other guy I don't even know! eek!

Lan©eWindu
* Silence...crickets chirp *

So, err...how's the love life with Ness?

* Still standing in boxers only *

drunk_nazgul
*crickets dying*

Oh, Lance, how nice of you to ask.

*kicks dirt*

Uh... it's okay. Pull up your pants before the crickets attack.

Lan©eWindu
Yeah, that would suck.

Pulls his pants back up and puts the shirt on over his big belly.

drunk_nazgul
I'm willing to bet your belly isn't as large as mine!

Lan©eWindu
I bet it is.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>