whats it Gonna Be About?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chibiruto
ok who know what the new HP is gonna be about all i know is the british cover. TELL ME!!!!!
please?
Pretty please?
sugar and cherries?
oh crap i ate the cherry!
YUM cherry!
oh...........uh please tell!

Raven Guardia
its about a Half blood prince. meaning either Harry or Nevile

tigress
well its not Harry JK already said that we all have many theories as who it may be even possibly Hagrid lol id say the mystery is finding out who it is and then voldie goes after them and harry and albus join forces once again and dule the vile one well thats my guess anyway but now I think of it in an interview a while back Im certain that robbie coltrane said that there would be more insight in to hagrids life in book 6

Zahn Romanova
I have a feeling that the half blood prince might be an half blood elf wizard. I know its a little outta there but I have this awkard feeling bout it. smokin'

chibiruto
um first of all neville and harry are technically both full blood with magic parents, but they call harry a half blood because his mom was a muugle raised. but i think the hbp is Voldie. he's a half blood rigt? but it cant be neville no matter what he's a full blood even though he's almost a squib. Squbyy squibby squibby

RoguePw25
Please remember to use the SEARCH before starting threads. Please usethe links below:

Book 6: The Half Blood Prince
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=298792&highlight=Half+Blood+Prince

The OFFICIAL Half Blood Prince Countdown
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t318250.html

TheSun
And voldie isn't the HBP neway.

muse5
hey modses, should this thread be merged?

ladygrim
lets scrap all the cash we have together and pay JKR for another clue

Phoenix
Try to search before posting a thread that already exists.

Closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.