Dash Rendar vs Lando

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jackstain
LAndo

SnakeEyes
Definitely Dash

ArthasKnight
Dash pwns minor-character-who-was-given-a-bigger-part-than-he-deserved.

jackstain
dash IS minor character who was given a bigger part than he deserved

jackstain
you forget also that lando is the luckiest man in the galaxy, he wouldnt be able to lose

ArthasKnight
Gotta lose sometime. And how is Dash given a bigger part than he deserved? He's only in a video game and a book.

jackstain
yeah, thats too much. he's not as cool/vital/important as lando.....Lando only um....helps blow up the second death star, eh, thats all.

SnakeEyes
If you think Lando is a cooler character, then that is fine. But Dash would most likely win if they fought.
wink

Darth_Nefarus
Dash would prolly win the fight, but as for sabacc....

jackstain
lando is just too lucky guys sorry

ArthasKnight
I personally do not believe in luck, so I think Lando would have to depend on his own skills to survive. I have to give props to the guy for surviving the Battle of Endor when so many did not. But since (assumption) this is a fight on the ground with blasters, I think Lando is rather useless since we don't really see him fight with a blaster except for a little in ESB. I don't think he's that great, but then we see Randar in SotE and he kicks ass with a blaster, perfect aim and everything. I think Dash wins, and by wins I mean dominates.

jackstain
lol, yea i know, i just think lando is so much cooler. malt liquor spokesman. dash would win though.

Swirly Girl
Dash.

jollyjim311
At least you're not going down in these forums like a ***** and being purposefully annoying.

darthsith19
Dash wins easily. When Luke, Chewie, Dash and Lando go to Xizor's palace Dash is like, really good, and all throughout the book, and video game, Dash is like, the best. He even defeats an IG-88. Lando stands no chance.

kamikz
Yup he takes down Boba in a confrontation, even his ship (when he is on foot), he takes down IG-88 and the Gladiator droid (one of the deadliest droids ever).

Arcana
Hey it's a Dantheman thread!

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

darthsith19
Originally posted by kamikz
Yup he takes down Boba in a confrontation, even his ship (when he is on foot), he takes down IG-88 and the Gladiator droid (one of the deadliest droids ever).
Well, some of that stuff is just him in a video game kicking all the bad guy's asses. I doubt that he could take out Slave 1 on foot other than in the video game, I mean, come on, even AOTC Kenobi couldn't do that.

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
LAndo oh dan, i'm glad to see you're still restricted, when will you ever be back, never, oh didn't think so.

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by Arcana
Hey it's a Dantheman thread!

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png i know, gahh, i want him to come back
he was so effective, hhahaha laughing laughing

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
you forget also that lando is the luckiest man in the galaxy, he wouldnt be able to lose he's second only to han solo, and your left glass eye.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.