Obi wan in Mace Windu vs Sidious battle too? (pic included)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Feytal
what the hell? check this out:

www (dot) jpixel (dot) com (slash) wars (dot) jpg

sorry i'm not allowed to post links for some reason, someone replace the dot with . and slash with / and u'll see

JKozzy
Clearly photoshopped. Note the hair is from Episode II. He's in stance before he fights with Dooku.

http://www.jpixel.com/wars.jpg

http://img48.exs.cx/img48/1789/maceandjedi4kf3zy.jpg

wink

BAILY
LMFAO!! Worst Photoshop Ever!!

GCG
laughing out loud

bwill00
dude r u serious. u thoght that was real he looks like a ghost.

prod_
for the lazy:

www.jpixel.com/wars.jpg

GCG
Originally posted by bwill00
dude r u serious. u thoght that was real he looks like a ghost.

he looks more like David Bowie

Captain REX
Oh, that is so totally real! I saw GL approving it on Supershadow... stick out tongue

Darth Feytal
damn i thought it was real ;-)

Captain REX
I was fooled too. stick out tongue

darth_achilles
whats all this real chat? you mean its FAKE??!!

Julie
they look stiff as boards

carnage04
He may be on to something. This isn't a fight by just the four masters we originally thought, all of the Jedi are in this fight. Here is proof. Although, I find this a little too much. Lucas has gone too far. However, I think this proves that Luke is the chosen one and is indeed already one with the force.

Carnage

Darth Plagueis
laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing Damn dude, I was just signing off, and now I've laughed myself awake again!!!! LMFAO

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by carnage04
He may be on to something. This isn't a fight by just the four masters we originally thought, all of the Jedi are in this fight. Here is proof. Although, I find this a little too much. Lucas has gone too far. However, I think this proves that Luke is the chosen one and is indeed already one with the force.

Carnage

Best. photoshop. ever. eek!laugh1

Anyway, its fake, obviously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.