Voldemort/Ralph Fiennes -- Tom Riddle/Christian Coulson [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malfoy's chick
hey peoplz big grin ,

So how do you think Voldie pantz will die?

This is what i think. I think that Harry will face Voldemort in his 5th and 6th year and fail to kill him, more lives will be taken. Then in his 7th year Voldemort will go to Hogwarts and everyone will fight him and the Death Eaters. Harry will face Voldemort after Dumbledore dies (he will become a ghost) and kill him with special powers he will inherit. And then he is dead! evil face

that's what i think! What do you think? rolling on floor laughing

Phoenix
I think there is a good chance that Harry will die with killing Voldemort

CheeRaeHP
I think that Dumbledore will kill Voldemort... if you remember at the end of the 4th book, the "glint of victory" in Dumbledore's eyes after finding out that Voldemort had re-taken a living form... this meant that now, he truly can die... and I think that Dumbledore will kill him since he is the only wizard Voldemort (Tom Riddle) has ever feared!!!

Malfoy's chick
Ok Voldemort fears Dumbledore but i think Harry is expected to kill Voldy because he is the boy who lived and Harry would want to kill him because Voldemort killed his parents and killed Cedric

Phoenix
It might take more than one person to kill him ....

Evy_O
I don't think Harry will die killing Voldemort.
I haven't thought of it, actually.

frootlooplucy
i dont think harry will die killing voldemort, but maybe someone else will. im thinking ron... or neville maybe.

unibrow
i dont think voldemort is all that cuz he doesnt even effect the whole world...only europe i mean id be surprised if americans or canadians knew anything about voldemort or harry potter...thats just another thing about hp (besides for the magic) that is so unrealistic..i mean for example hitler only took over europe but everyone knew bout him and tried to fight him Voldemort is just a another british A-hole thats trying to get power but isnt important enuf to make headline news...

Ass Goblin
and Voldemort doesnt seem that powerfull he is scared of dumbledor for gods sake now if i was big scary guy i wouldn't be scared of a ageing wizard

LilyGinnyBlack
Well, you have to think of it like this. Voldemort is a Dark Lord of the Wizarding world. Now we don't know much about the wizards in America, all we know is that they know of the Quidditch World Cup and have a school called," The Salem Witches Institute." In the Wizarding world I see it as each continet for itself. But then again I could be wrong. Also us "Muggles" have something called a T.V. Witches and wizards don't have that, they only have owls and the floo system (were you can talk to someone through the fire), do you know how LONG it would take an owl to go from Europe to America and what if there is some bad weather??? Then with the floo system, we don't know if it is even possible to talk to someone through the fire that long distance away. In the "Muggle" world we have telephones, T.Vs, and computers to give us information on what is going on in other countries, they had telephones and T.V.s when Hitler was out and about! Yet, the Wizarding world hasn't gotten any of these things, so they are left to fend for themselves over this jealous, pained, and powerful Dark Lord!!!

As for why he is afraid of Dumbledore, here:

LilyGinnyBlack
Why Voldemort is afraid of Dumbledore is because Dumbledore had been his teacher once. Back when Voldemort had been known as Tom Riddle and most thought of him as a great aset to the school maybe? What with being Prefect, Headboy, top of the class, and getting an award for special services to the school for "finding out" who was opening the Chamber of Sercrets. Voldemort (Tom) at the time thought that he had everyone under his control, even the Headmaster Dippet. Though there WAS one teacher who keep an "overly close watch" on him as Tom had put it in CoS. Dumbledore saw through his disguise and he also has an Order of Merlin, for killing off the Dark Lord, Grindelwald, and maybe Voldemort fears that Dumbledore will teach Harry the same things he used against that Dark Lord against himself! Then there is the fact that he IS the MOST powerful wizard of his time, he tends to know what people are thinking, tends to know what is going to happen next BEFORE it happens, and tends to be able to turn himself invisible!

Voldemort, no matter how much we deny it is human. He is allowed to have fears like all of us, to feel jealousy, regret, pain, denial. He has the right to feel those feelings and emotions just as much as we do, because he had once been innocent like us, he had once been kind and gentle, only to CHOOSE to turn evil and heartless. That is what makes Voldemort stronger and scarier then some Dark Lords in other stories, because this Dark Lord shows us that everyone has a little of Voldemort in them, everytime we feel hatred or jealousy that is the Voldemort in us. To be human, is to be scary. . . and realistic. . .

unibrow
okay first of all wizards dont need phones or tvs or any of that crap...hermione called it stuff muggles use as a substitute for magic...i bet if they really wanted to wizards could communicate 100x faster than any muggle..remember dumbledore using a photograph to communicate with sirius?

and second voldemort is old himself so he should be afraid of an aging wizard....age=experience or so they say.....i think the way dumbledore treats voldeweirdo makes him scared of dumbledore like how dumbledore treats him like hes a misbehaving 5 year old....

charmaine
i dont think harry will die i think dumbledore will die but i do think that voldemort will come to hogwarts to try to kill harry

airangel429
I had posted somewhere else that if harry kills voldemort then he himself might die b/c of the tie with his scar and how he feels what lord V feels..........OR i think Harry will feel the worst pain he has ever felt and his scar will vanish...........

Sephiroth02
has n e one read book 5 because if u have then u might remember the profecy about one of them will kill the other

airangel429
YES....I KNOW...but when I do believe when V dies Harry will feel a great deal of pain....(b/c he feels what v feels) as he is dying and then when Voldemort is gone forever then so will his cursed scar. He is freed from that connection.

therock316
I think that Dumbledore will tell harry to run away while he fight V but then DD will die then harry will avenge his death!!!!!

sk8stuff09
i think that voldemort will kill dumbledor so harry and draco will team up and murder voldemort....or maybe draco will try to kill harry...i dunno...what do u think??? wink

airangel429
I dont think dumbledore may die at all.....now that I think about it....what if he just retired at an older age and he just left...yo know...he does have that tendency to just DISAPPEAR and no one ever knows where he is....................... rather than a death........ he's a great character...she might have a more noble way to have his character taken out................

but then again...he is the best wizard ever............

thelotrlovr15
people... the damned profecy: " THE ONE WITH THE POWER TO VANQUISH THE DARK LORD APPROACHES.... BORN TO THOSE WHO HAVE THRICE DEFIED HIM, BORN AS THE SEVENTH MONTH DIES...AND THE DARK LORD WILL MARK HIM AS HIS EQUAL, BUT HE WILL HAVE POWER THE DARK LORD KNOWS NOT ...AND EITHER MUST DIE AT THE HAND OF THE OTHER FOR NEITHER CAN LIVE WHILE THE OTHER SURVIVES.... THE ONE WITH THE POWER TO VANQUISH THE DARK LORD WILL BE BORN AS THE SEVENTH MONTH DIES...."
so Harry will Kill Voldemort with the Avada Kadavra curse

airangel429
You know we are supposed to find out something VERY important about Lily in book 6...... I wonder if somehow she is closely related to voldemort and he was like the bad seed in the family. B/c remember how scared Petunia had looked by the sound of his name...........

What do you all think?????????????????????????????

charmaine
i was thinking that too voldermort seems like a man possesed at killing harry and finding out as much as he can as to why the killing curse didnt work on harry and turned on him instead perhaps lily is voldermorts daughter or something or some really close relative

Laviera_j
You know, Snape is an annogram of Evans which is Lily's maden name...do you see a connection here or not???

blink

iluvharrypotter
In the 5th book Sirius said that all pureblood wizards are related somehow. But, Lily was muggle-born! So if Harry is related to Voldemort in anyway it would be threw James.

sanoschicky69
riht. James was pureblood.Lily was not.

StevenStills
But Voldemort wasn't pure blood either.

Yazmin
I read on a website i dont know if it is true that voldemort has a daughter called erika riddle. i have often wondered if voldemort is somehow related to harry. but i think it is wierd how dumbledore kept calling him tom and i think dumbledore is somehow related to voldemort with them being the most powerful wizard what do you think?

Laviera_j
Yeah, that could be cool...I'd like that actually, it would add a bit more contriversy to the books!

Some one mentioned Evans being a very near annogram of Snape...think it means anything?

Also, Black is related to Narcissa and the Malfoys...think that will evolve into anything more?

rock messed

airangel429
that's where I was goign with this.....AND Tom Riddle and Harry have ALOT in common.......... even the way the reacted...in CoS they both said the same thing to Dumbledore......and said they had nothing else to tell him........

Snape could be........hrm........ MAYBE THAT'S WHY LILY WAS PROTECTIVE OF HIM????

sanoschicky69
you've got a point there...

iluvharrypotter
But if Harry is a relative of Voldemort somehow than he is also related to Slazar Slytherin because Tom Riddle was the heir of Slytherin and he was also Voldemort. But if Harry was realated to Voldemort he would have been able to control the Basalisk also, because he would have been the heir of Slytherin also, being related to him. But... he couldn't control the Basalisk. Thoughts?

LilyGinnyBlack
We don't actually know that Harry couldn't control the Basalisk. It was never confirmed in the books that he could or couldn't talk t the Basalisk. Also in the CoS both the book and movie Hermione states that Slazar Slytherin very well could be Harry's great-great-great-great-or how ever many greats grandfather. Finally, just because Dumbledore said that only a true Gryffindor could pull Godric's sword out of the Sorting hat doesn't mean that Harry is the heir of Gryffindor. It could just mean that later on Harry could look back and think just because you have bad blood in you or you are related to someone who was evil doesn't mean that you will be too. It is just by the choices we make that will decide our fate! It could be a little bit of foreshadowing on JK's part, she just loves to foreshadow a ton of things, or it could be nothing at all, which I highly doubt. She also loves to mislead us in her books. We can't disregard anything when it comes to JK! big grin Anyway, you have to admit that there are many similarities between Harry and Voldemort, you also have to take in consideration the fact that we are suppose to learn this BIG thing about Lily Potter, so this could be it. Yet, I'm not saying that Voldemort is Harry's father or anything. . . laughing out loud

iluvharrypotter
True true! Thanks! big grin

airangel429
Yeah..I dont think that V is Harry's dad or anything......but they resembled each other alot...EVEN in looks........... and in their actions.....

LilyGinnyBlack
I wasn't implieing that you were airangel! big grin

airangel429
Oh.....I know..I was referring to everyone else.... big grin

frootlooplucy
in one of the books (cant remember which, maybe CoS) doesnt D-dore say that V made a connection to Harry when he tried to kill him but failed? and thats why they sorta look like each other? or something... i cant remember exactly, ill read and check.
also, we NEVER hear anything about James family, i think thats weird. and harry looks a lot like his dad. harry looks sort of like V. connection?
gee theres a lot of connections happening.

Malfoy's chick
just because Voldy put a curse on Harry, it can't change his looks. I think Voldy is related to Lily that's why he didn't want to kill her. I heard that Voldy was Lily's dad, it was a mistake between Lily's mum and Voldy.

So Harry could be heir of Slytherin, and i heard James was heir a Griffindor.

Yazmin
I think the malfoys will have a big play with sirius being dead and all. But dont forget that Sirius's cousinis Bellatrx the mst powerful and faithful death eater which because of her sirius died. So do you think she will have a big role to play? confused

charmaine
i think that that somehow that voldermort does have a daughter some people aRE SAYING ITS LILY that would make harry voldermorts grandson because voldermort seems to have this huge grudge against harry and it seems more deeper than failing to kill him which site did you find out about this erika riddle

Yazmin
i just asked in google and i think it was thedarkarts.com or somthing but i think he does have a daughter and he will send her to hogwarts so she will have to watch over harry what do you think?

Laviera_j
Maybe it's LUNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek! eek!

charmaine
no because weve already met luna dad in book 5

Laviera_j
Yeah...i suppose. That is true. But her mom died in an experiment with magic, maybe she is lying coz she is ashamed and Voldemort killed her mom, and she lives with an uncle or something....

you know, like how Neville lied to Ron and hermy bout his parents...

Prob'y not...

Laviera_j
Yeah, sounds cool. Can't wait to find out.

charmaine
i doubt it

Laviera_j
wELL, IT WAS A THOUGHT...

charmaine
good thought though

airangel429
That could be it..........but Harry couldn't control the snake b/c Tom commanded the snake to only listen to him. HAD HE NOT DONE THAT...then Harry could have also controlled him. smile

So yes...its likely to have him as the heir of slytherin and james as the heir of gryffindor......

I can't wait to find out more about Lily and James....

airangel429
You might be right...Luna did come to the school.......but i doubt it is...... but there may be another girl that comes to the school....... who knows though...........

I wonder if Lily was related to Lord V though...... hrmmmmmmm

frootlooplucy
maybe Lunas dad is Lord V... but she was telling the truth and V is the editor of the Quibbler mag.

(im not serious) but i think thatd be cool! i mean, you wouldnt expect it, would you? and JK loves surprising us!!

LilyGinnyBlack
I hope JK doesn't do a "Voldemort has a daughter that was sent to Hogwarts to kill Harry and ends up falling in love with him" plot! That would RUIN the last two books. It would make the books into a fanfic in a way and it would seem like a Mary Sue!!! eek! Even though JK could make it better then an author on Fanfiction.net, it would still be too close to a fanfic and way too close to a Mary Sue!!! Oh, the horror!!! I HATE Mary Sue's! miffed:

charmaine
true

charmaine
i think that harry is voldermorts grandson

charmaine
or is he deafinetley related to voldermort

airangel429
me too

Thorin
now my ideal actor would be christiphor lee, after seeing him play saruman in lotr, he would be perfect

charmaine
i suppose it would be the one who played voldermort in the first film

thelotrlovr15
he was CGI... he wasn't based on anyone... i think

BOPRecruit 16
christopher lee has already refused the role of dumbledore as has ian mcklellan before that gambon guy was chosen. i don't think they want to repeat a wizard role. voldie is supposed to be about 60, but he could be ageing slowly with that unicorn blood and his riddle diary. i don't have a clue who should play him.

Phoenix
oh, so you mean that at least the american A-holes make world news? so therefore, are even bigger A-holes than Bitish ones?

starlitegrl
The book is talkin about the Wizarding world.....which means all wizards and witches....no matter where they r located.......PS.the setting is UK so y would the author talk about US, Asia or whatever bunny
V. IS ALL THAT cuz every1 fears him!!!!!!!!! bunny

XxSamanthaxX
Starlitegrl is right you know. Why would they bring the story to the ppl in North America or wherever? It'd be pretty lame talking about Harry then all of a sudden "Meanwhile over in Canada, a little boy is skipping off to school, wondering if Voldemort will ever succed in killing off Harry Potter!"
This story is supposed to be based off of Harry, what HE witnesses. Not ppl in other continents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Never put a sock in a toaster***

At 2 moments did I feel the urge to be the "class clown" One was when the work was too easy, and you were bored. The second was when the work was too hard... and you were bored - why not deprive someone elce of their education?

In church, they try and convince you that there's an invisible man watching you at every moment and he doesn't want you to do 10 certain, special things. And if you do one of these 10 things, he has a special place for you. A place of fire, and smoke, and burn, and ash, and pain, and torture, and agony, and torment, and evil, and suffering........ but he LOVES you!

CandyKoRn
He played Tom Riddle, do you like him?

I do! big grin

Beci
i think every girl likes him. he was plain hot!!!!!!! Happy Dance

CandyKoRn
lol big grin

Dracos_vanilla
I love him 2. And he's 1 of the bad guys muah... love

witchychiky
i dont sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick

N.Tonks
I don't really like any of the harry potter actors, but heres a pic of Cristian Coulson. enjoy.

snapesnuggler
Yeah he's not bad. Bit young-looking. Nice bedroom eyes.

Speaking of which, I decided to invoke my right and ability to post a pic too eek! big grin

Malfoy's chick
I have that Snape poster up in my room, lol

snapesnuggler
You're lucky then wink I love that pic, it screams "I am all powerful."

which of course he isn't, he just likes to think he is. He's mah ***** XD

snapesnuggler
Biotch. o.o

CandyKoRn
lol? young? He's 26...... stick out tongue

airangel429
more liek the heif of slytherin.......like malfoy's chick said

Phoenix
I believe the title is self exlanatory...

airangel429
Why didn't he want to kill Lily? Do you think that since Voldemort is 1/2 breed and so is Lily...that its a possibility that she is a relative? I dont get it though.....b/c her and james were in the order......???but why wouldn't he want to kill her.........he killed his own parents for christ sake!

Maikahyandowen
She, like her husband were standing in his way of killing Harry. For Voldemort that's reason enough. Her being in the Order was just an added bonus.

the_big_fan
Okay... why would he be realistic? Do children really attend Witchcraft and Wizardy school, and zoom around on broomsticks? Didn't think so. Imagination people, imagination and passion!

angiethedragon
Ok in the first 3 books it is implied that voldemort killed Harry's dad first and then killed his mom if that is the case then why did Harry's dad come out of voldemort's wand first and then Harry's mom has anyone thought about this
cat

pixie1
i was happy b4 but now i am confused

Rachel Riddle
OMG! you're right...
and with the avada kedavra curse you die within seconds, so that he died after her isn't possible... did jo really made a mistake there????

angiethedragon
Unless she wrote it on purpose to where the characters only think that Harry's dad died last. Here's one way Harry's dad might have died last along with the dreams that Harry has. Voldemort arrives at the house he just wants Harry right? Well lets say that James and Lily were in different rooms of the house. He yells to her to get Harry and run Voldemort went for Lily killed her while she was trying to save Harry James comes in at that time to be killed by voldemort and then voldemort turns on Harry.

If this doesn't make since to you please say so

angiethedragon
that "last" on the first line is supposed to be "first"

*Danii*
That makes sence. But didn't it say in one of the books that James defended the door which they were behind and than Voldy went through and murdered Lily?
Maybe it was just a mistake.

Rachel Riddle
erm,..but it says, that james fought voldemort, till he was defeated and voldy just then went for lily! or am i mistaken here?

Rachel Riddle
ergh, with jo it is difficult to say just a mistake! uptil now, ev'ry detail made a mystery....it wouldn't be jo, just to make a mistake, would it?

arghh, a complicated mystery agaiN! *looL+ laughing

angiethedragon
I have read every book front to back and I have not read anywhere where it says that James defended the door where lily was. That was shown in the first movie that gave people that idea. I go by the dreams Harry has in the book. In one dream he hears James telling to get Harry and run. But we don't know where James was at the time. He might have been waiting for Voldemort in one place but Voldemort might have come in a different way. Like lets say there were two doors like most houses have a back and a front James waited at one door while Lily ran out the other but Voldemort was at the one Lily was at

Rachel Riddle
hmm, i thought i read it...
gotta search! i dunno about the movies...
when there's really nothing like that in the books, i'll believe in your theory! wink

angiethedragon
Only J.K. Rowling knows the truth behind that mystery we may never know

angiethedragon
1. Avada Kadavera (hope i spelled that right)

2. Cut him in half with a lightsaber

3. put him on the columbia space shuttle when it's entering earths atmosphere. (no offense to those who might have lost a loved one)

4. make him listen to britany spears

5. make him watch political debates

6. Put him on alderaan 5 minutes before it's destroyed.

7. put him on the death star 5 minutes before it's destroyed.

8. intoduce him to the sarlacc pit monster

9. tie him to a chair and read the triumphant parts of the Harry Potter books

10. tickle him

raven guardia
just let me and sauron deal with him....and he wont be around for long (lol,....inside joke)

Rachel Riddle
love him! wink

Candy

Rachel Riddle

Candy

Rachel Riddle
at least he has a bi of his own style, even if i'm not fan of it...alex k. is totally made by the tv show....urghhhh, just hate 'em!!!! hate all of those wanna be singers... who are singing about loads of crap!!! RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE TO POWERS!!!
ok, a little off topic....we'll stop!!!
but poor voldy, even he doesn't deserve that

angiethedragon
you know what you are absolutely right voldy woldy doesn't deserve all of that he deserves alot worse. KILL VOLDEMORT!!!!! KILL VOLDEMORT!!!!! I mean come on he's heartless enough to kill an old man who was helpless and to kill Harrys parents however not even voldemort can equal the forces of Cruella DeVile How could anyone kill and skin 99 or even 102 cute dalmation puppies to make coats out of

megajoint
I read once the answer to this question, the answer is that rowling made a mistake she said so in one of her interviews.
Lili should have come first and than James but...oh well I forgive her she's not perfect.

PrefectRonnykin
LOL that will really workon anyone

PrefectRonnykin
or Avril Lavinge that would kill me

angiethedragon
Britney spears is worse than avril in my opinion

PrefectRonnykin
well i don't know maybe ... just a little at least avril wears clothes

hhhhr
do u read the books? james had died first, when the wands connected lily would come out first and tell harry to holdon and that his dad is coming out http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/wallbash.gif

Tonks
Well i think that James Died first. But im not completly shur about that. all i know is that Lily defended Harry before he killed her. so James was most likly dead.

Remember how Voldemort told her to get out of the way. and she refused?

pixie1
all hug him at once and give him lots of kisses

pixie1
i agree

angiethedragon
that's my point. James came out of voldy's wand first and then his mom

pixie1
harrys mom came out first

angiethedragon
no I've read that part 9 times and it's harry's dad that comes out of the wand first because if you'd have read it Harry's dad comes out and tells him that his mother is coming and it is her that tells harry what to do

pixie1
i have the book next to me
i quote:
the smoky shadow of a young woman withlong hair fell to the groundas bertha had done , straightened up, and looked at him.....and harry, his arms shaking madly now looked backinto the ghostly face of his mother

your farther's coming ...she said quietly. he wantsto see you... it will be alright... hold on

angiethedragon
THAT IS NOT WHAT I READ

pixie1
maybe the book in the USA not the same as the English version.there are slight variations i read some where

angiethedragon
That could be but it sure is confusing for one to say one thing and another to say something completely different

pixie1
yer

hhhhr
ewwww :P

pixie1
make him watch the tellytubbys or balamory

hhhhr
read it again pleeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

shaber
OK, some clarification. In the first edition of Book 4, the editors messed it up and put the echoes in the wrong order. In the later editions it is corrected and James was indeed killed first. Also note that Harry heard the Phoenix song for the SECOND and not the third time in his life. That is also corrected in later editions. The early US versions on PoA made a mistake; they said that Voldemort has been in hiding for 15 instead of 12 years. I presume this has been corrected too.

angiethedragon
or better yet make him watch Barney

hhhhr
send him to average joe blink

hhhhr
thank you for that i though i had to hit my head on the wall again
anyways who do you think was killed before james?

shaber
I wonder... The gap of 13 years seemed to count for very little didn't it? It could have been anyone as far as we know. I bet Dumbledore had some idea though. Definitely, if Potter had needed and been able to maintain the connection further, there would have been more echoes.

megajoint
James died first!! but in the book they told the wand will conjure(or whatever) them from the last to the first (if given enough time)
so j.k made a mistake like i said so in my last replay

megajoint
I prefer turn him into a frog and let umbridge the frog bitc take care of him (maybe turn her into one too and they will leave happy forever after)

it's like get rid of two as*holes in one stroke LOL

hhhhr
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/wallbash.gif

pixie1
is your head hurting yet?

hhhhr
it's starting too

demon_hunter_x
i think i know how voldemort will be defeated ok well everyone i know thinks harry is some decendent of gryfindor and voldemort is the decendent of slytherin and everyone knows harry and voldemorts wands wont work against eachother so i think that harry will destroy voldemort with godric gryfindors jewel studded blade

zombieman
An interesting theory, i personally think that its very possible that Harry will die along with Voldemort. He will die as the greatest hero in the history of wizardry and will be happy to pass on to the next world as he will be reunited with his parents, sirius and probably a handful of others who will die in the next 2 books.

I also like the theory that its Neville Longbottom described in the prophesy and not harry, would be a good twist for book 7.

megajoint
I think harry will show him what love is really is...not in the pervert way but he will show him that he(harry) don't have perents either and they both were mistreated...but harry,unlike voldemort ,was friendlier and chose the right path and got his aknoladgement by doing good things....(I thing voldemort want acknowledgement that he hadn't been given when he was a child...u know the whole story...)
now voldemort would be stunned and would start to think WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!!
and will commit a suicide

tassie
if Harry dies, he must die with Voldemort..
Their wands will clash, which makes for an interesting theory... what are they gonna fight with, then? We were thinking alot about Fawkes, and the reason why he gave two feathers for the wands... And maybe there could be a reason, connected to Fawkes, as to why the Order is named The Order Of The Phoenix... If Fawkes dies, then maybe the bond between the wands might break, I know usually if the creature dies, then that wouldn't have any impact on its wand... but Fawkes' is a special case...

*Shrugs* ^^It's only part of my theory, anyways..

zombieman
I was just thinking about what J.K said about something small in book 2 being of significance later. Maybe its the Griffindor sword? It made a brief appearence at the end of 2 but will maybe be the key to defeating voldermort. It could also be the line "Only a true Griffidor could pull that out of the hat" perhaps this referes to Harry being a descendent of Griffindor rather than just in the Griffindor house.

tassie
hmm... and i wonder what'll be Voldemort's weapon??

sauron

tassie
LOL big grin that was so Sauron-ish stick out tongue

Nice big grin

Tonks
LOL that is great Sauron! I like it. But the thing is is that Harry has to Kill Voldemort. And Dumbledore knows it. so great thoery!

sauron
yeah i know but if your a very powerful wizard
and your the only person the bad guy is scared of
and your the only thing in the way of him and the destruction of the thing that can save the wizarding world...

plus voldy knows how much harry likes dumbly...so he will want to kill him in front of harry

zombieman
I can remember reading somewhere that JK has said that nobody will kill Voldermort, he will die as a result of his own wrong doing.

megajoint
maybe the muggles will ambush him lol =)

danis4ever
Yah, lol!

Or maybe Voldermort will cast a spell on a bended wand and cast the killing curse on himself.! Joke! (i know it is corny.)

demon_hunter_x
hey zombie thats a good idea that they will both die but you have to put to fact that the prophecy in book five says that one will live and the while the other doesnt

me15
i noe ive said this in other forums but i think harry doesnt need a wand to do magic......my proof: book 1, helps snake escape.....book 3, blows up his aunt and unlocks the closet under the stairs, and all without a wand. and the 6th book is suposse to have something to do with harry eyes and there power......i think thats how harry will bet voldemort...with his emotions as long as he wants something bad enough it will happen.

demon_hunter_x
yea but the 6th book is supposed to have alot to do with the second and the sword the hat and the pheonix were all very important so im thinking that harry will kill voldemort with the sword but she also said nocturne alley was important and i cant figure that one out

danis4ever
Well, they always say that Harry got his Mother's Eyes... so mayb hs eyes will be important in the future.!

<<Solo>>
John Malkovich is going to act as the role of Lord Voldemort In The Harry Potter series.

eezy45
eek!

sauron
no i think you will find that the role is going to a mr John Cleese

basil fawlty with a wand

i was just joking there but that would be some good casting! cos he is great when he is mad is old basil

*Georgina_A*
eek! Fawlty Towers rules!! big grin

That would be good casting wink

sauron
for those who have never seen fawlty towers its a sitcom...comedy series about a hotel manager and his wife who have to constantly put up with guests anooying guests....basically every episode basil is annoyed to hell about soething and keeps it in...then at the end he just loses it shouts...screams and everything

its so good wink

john cleese is also in the monty python series and movies

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>