Zaalbar vs Hanharr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
oohhhh wookie whoop fest

SnakeEyes
I say Zaalbar on this one. Always did like him more...

Julie
so vote!

ArthasKnight
Hanharr's much more ferocious and powerful, he'd rip Zaalbar to shreds!

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Julie
so vote!

whoops, sorry confused

Darth_Janus
I liked Zaalbar better. Hanharr wasn't too much fun, though you -could- break his will and that was kinda fun. But then... Force persuading Zaalbar to kill Mission was perhaps the most evil and fun thing in KOTOR I.

But I'd just assume the dark lord Revan step in and choke both to death. He's the man.

Julie
Revan kills the wookies huh....DJ you are so evil

Darth_Janus
You know it.

"I find your lack of pants to be disturbing."

Julie
Interesting quote....I'd find that disturbing too:-)

Darth_Janus
It was meant towards the wookiees, but if you have something you'd like to share with the group, Julie... lol

Julie
wookies.....well no one can really go insulting them for their lack of atire...if they want to keep their limbs that is

Darth_Janus
This is true (tm).

Julie
gee we can't seem to make up our minds here...though the Revan murders both one faired better than I thought

Darth_Janus
Hm. Is there a statistical difference between the two?

Julie
huh??? the wookies? I dunno. I haven't played KOTOR I in awhile, but hands down, Revan could murder both w/o batting an eyelash

Darth_Janus
This is also true (tm). But then, it would be cool to see a Wook jedi.

Julie
ah so true....too bad you can't make Hanharr a dark jedi...that would rock

Uber_God
the jedi are racist against wookies

Darth_Janus
Rather unfounded, I think.

Julie
Zalbaar's winning....interesting...I was so sure it would be Revan:-)

Darth Destroyer
I going to go with Hanharr he's got the wookie rage!

Julie
True but rage also means he take more damage, does it not?

Darth_Janus
I've finally got Hanharr and I think he'd beat Zaalbar. While Zaalbar would probably win in that classic movie sense where he saves Mission from Hanharr, in a straight out fight the meaner wookiee would win. Hanharr has nothing to lose.

Julie
true...in fact he likes killing humans....so he'd off mission just to get zalbaar mad...yikes wookie fight

Darth_Janus
Like cat fight, but louder.

Julie
yeah....with lots of roaring .....definately want to keep your distance

Fishy
Well seeing as Zaalbar has Bacca's blade which is far more powerful then anything Hanharr will get i have to go with Zaalbar on this one...

Either that or Revan will jump in kill them both and then move on to some other random character

Julie
Zalbaar's definately got the upper hand....I mean mira took hanhaar:-)

Fishy
So what Zaalbar took Mission (i know that argument makes no sense at all)

Julie
precisely....and mission was prob too emotionally distraught to do anything when Zaalbar betrayed her

Fishy
I know it was a worthless argument that made no sense, but i just felt like saying it... Still i'm staying with the fact that Bacca's blade would probably own any weapon Hanharr could come up with

Julie
does the weapon matter all that much...what if hanharr could master the weapon of the jeedi?

Fishy
Well a weapon can change a lot, if you look at history great fighters often had unique and special blades that made them more powerful because of the balance, speed and power of the weapon. Many people often sought after their weapons for many years after the fighters their deaths because it was crafted in such excellence. Of course its not the soul factor but it can make a great difference.

Lets be honest a carefuly crafted weapon which can move fast and have a hard punch is going to be more effective then a weaker sword. Assuming the fight would be in swords Zaalbar would have the biggest chance of winning, because honestly i don't think either of them is going to be more powerful then the other.

Hanharr spends most of his live hunting down and killing humans and trying to kill Mira. Zaalbar on the other hand lived most of his live as the son of a chieftan or in the lower city of Taris where a lot of people hate him and a gang war is going on.

Both had plenty of experiences in fighting and so imo its going to be decided by weapons, and a legendaric blade is going to win from a simple vibroblade...

Julie
what if it's not just a simple vibroblade..you can soup up your blades in KOTOR II

Fishy
I know, but its not going to match Bacca's blade... Its a legendaric blade for a reason

Julie
Carth's a lengendary soldier too...and even he could die easily

Fishy
Good point, but a legendaric blade actually proofs itself in combat... Carth just has a habbit of crashing ships or dying.

Besides i have to go with what i can here, and from the advantages i can find i will have to say that Zaalbar wil win simply because of one minor advantage. Bacca's Blade.

Julie
ok....I think Zaalbar would win but I wouldn't put all faith in a mere weapon.....legendary or not

Fishy
Originally posted by Julie
ok....I think Zaalbar would win but I wouldn't put all faith in a mere weapon.....legendary or not

Neither would i, but its really the only difference i can think of in the two sides...

Julie
ah I see...well then that clears things up a bit.
poor hanharr he must have had a rough life....I mean blowing himself up pledging his life to mira.....getting beaten by zaalbar

Darth_Janus
Bah. Bacca's blade is NOT stronger than a properly upgraded Virboblade or virbosword in KOTOR II. In fact, if given an Echani Vibroblade upgraded, Hanharr can decimate Jedi. And in any case, Hanharr is actually skilled in ambidextrous fighting fromt he start, whereas Zaalbar isn't. Also, Hanharr survived outside of Kashykk, and among strangers. He was an accomplished killer who knew how to stalk prey. Zaalbar was more or less lost until Mission found him. She saved him, more or less...

Darth Revan33
I agree with Janus, their are some really powerful swords in KOTOR 2 like Ludo Kressh's war sword I think. Hanharr was basically superior to Zaalbar, he had more strength, the rage, and a better wookie toughness. Besides, Zaalbar is just too peaceful.

Fishy
The swords you can't really talk about. Kotor II character shad more choices in upgrading and could reach lvl 50. Kotor I chars would lose easily.

And yeah Zaalbar may have been lost without Mission he did survive in a world where nobody could understand him where he had no money where he had nothing that could give him a life besides his strength, and he did survive. I really don't think there is that much of a difference between the two

Darth_Janus
I brought up the idea of blades since Bacca's blade was brought up as a potential one-up for Zaalbar. Really, though, Hanharr was much stronger and deadlier. That much is evident in his personality and past. The fact that he was among the top ranked bounty hunters on Nar Shadaa speaks volumes. Zaalbar was captured by a group of Gamoreans. I mean, come on.

Darth Revan33
yeah fishy, Nar Shadaa is far more dangerous than Taris. Besides, he was the second best bounty hunter there.

Darth Mantis
Hanharr. Wookie rage... it's that time of the month again...

Julie
I highly doubt that....though that would be good motivation to kill something:-)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.