hit by a car

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BakaXero
My cousin got hit by a car today
the woman who hit him got out she was distressed
but my cousin seemed ok so he let her go
would you do that
i mean if you were hit by a car what would you do?

Storm
If I wasn' t injured at all then I also would let go the person who hit me.

glenn
same here

$¥®€Ñ
Yup yes

My bro got hit by a car when he was about 8, he was crossing the road to the Chippy and this black car shot round the corner, speeding like a maniac, smacked into him and drove off. My bro flew like 10 foot into the air, landed on his head and cracked his skull open in three places.

I was sh.itting myself, there was blood everywhere, I really thought he was gonna die. I was only 11. The back of his head looks like a Map of the London Underground, there are so many scars! laughing out loud And we never found the driver no

So, I guess if the driver stopped, he would have been forgiven, especially if it was a total accident, but the guy that hit my bro was driving so fast, and then drove off. So, in that case, if we had found him, we would have pressed charges!!

glenn
the same thing happened to my bro except the car only touched him and he fell of crying his eyes out laughing

BakaXero
well he was hurt a bit
but you know how initially things seem ok
but later it can become a problem

glenn
i know what you mean

Linkalicious
I got hit by a car....2x

both times what i did was......Go to the hospital.

1 time i got knocked out and fracture my jaw and cheek.

the othertime i needed stitches because i put my hand through the car window and sliced up my wrist like someone committing suicide. oh and busted open my chin...embarrasment

But i got all kinds of great treatment from my friends and family...and they even gave me a pair of socks with little grip pads on the bottom! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

WindDancer
Heck No! I report her to the DMV immediatly! I don't care how stress out or what ever you are! When driving a car you must be "alert" all the time. People that hit a person with a car (regardless of the emotional situation the person is) should get a ticket!

I don't care for your personal problems, if you ever hit me I will report you! I'm also a driver, and if ever hit a person I will suffer the consequences. Honestly there is no excuse for a hitting a person on the street with a car.

Linkalicious
Guy A "hey look a granny crossing the street.....10 points!!!"

Guy B "hey look another one...she's in a wheel chair!"

Guy A "is it an electric one?"

Guy B "yeah i think it is..."

Guy A "Sweet!!! that one's worth 12 1/2 points!!!"

SumWatTwisted
Ouch. That had to hurt.

ash007
when i was young i got hit by car, and the bloody car drove. Some very nice people helped me up, and my mates wrote down the number plate.
Also i found out i had broken my arm.

The guy was charged with dangerous drving he got a ban form driving for a few months thats all!!!

Lesson to all this is always be carefull when crossing roads.

because there are some crazy sons of bitiches drivers out there

N.Tonks
I got hit by a car when I was crossing a cross walk last summer. The guy was like bowing down and begging for forgiveness. I just got up and walked away, but my whole side was pretty badly bruised. I didn't notice until the next morning though blink

§pearhead
laughing when i first saw the title i thought it said "Bit by a car" stick out tongue

total metalhead
i got hit by a car once. well, when i say 'hit' i actually mean 'attacked' and when i say 'car' i actually mean 'squirrel' sad

ash007
lol squirrel

laughing out loud

Alias Neo
one of my friend's cousins was hit by a car the driver just kept going, my friend's cousin's leg was bent back all the wrong way, and his neck had broken, he died in hospital a few hours later sad

LordMortis
lol taking my driving lessons next week (or week after cant remember lol) and im gonna be a nervous wreck. A friend i knew got hit by a police car of all things after running out from behind a bus. Was lucky tho she only had a broken leg.

sauron
i, honestly would rather press his throat

raven guardia
okay I know you guys will get mad at me and hate me for this but.....I laugh when I hear/see some one get hit by a car. I know its wrong and every thing but I just laugh. I try not to but...well never mind.

Linkalicious
hearing about it and witnessing it are two different things. If you see someone get train wrecked by a car and laugh...then you are a sinister person. But laughing at it is ok....hell laugh at me, i got hit 2x

total metalhead
thats really odd confused

raven guardia
I never really saw anybody get hit...but my friend kevin got hit once and after he told me about I laughed because he made a joke out of it and now every time I think about it or anybody else getting hit I laugh.

total metalhead
but still hundreds of people are injured/die from car related accidents like every month, the chances are if you act like that you could offend somebody.

Dregh
Actually, I find it funny to see somebody getting hit by a car, I know it isn't okay and I don't want to, but I just "enjoy" seeing people flying and falling.

raven guardia
I know I feel horrible about it I really do....but still I dont why I laugh I try not to. and I hold it back as much as possible. and if the person dies I feel bad (I dont laugh if it is really serious) but if it is just a little bump then I laugh.

raven guardia
*hugs dregh* finally somebody who under stands me....it is the same way for me laughing out loud ....I'm actually laughing now from reading your post.

total metalhead
you are an odd pair of people to say the least yes

raven guardia
I can actually picture a car speeding down the road and BANG!! a person flys up over the roof and lands on the ground behind the car while screaming during their short flight to the ground!

Dregh
laughing

Orlando Bloom03
huh

raven guardia
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.