OMG, Star Wars to be super gory!! check this pic out!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Feytal
my friend e-mailed me this pic too, looks real if you ask me, count dookus severed head, looks like a sfx model they built for the movie.

www(dot)jpixel(dot)com(slash)wars_ace33(dot)jpg

(replace dot with . slash with / as usual)
Do you reckon you'll see this in the movie?

prod_
stop making Photoshoped pics and posting them!

www.jpixel.com/wars_ace33.jpg for the lazy...

ArthasKnight
Completely fake.

bmw2002
That's a real model head?
Looks off on my computer.

prod_
This is your second one...and they both look completely fake...

bmw2002
Yup...it looks fake to me.

Darth Feytal
r u sure? my friend says it's real

ctsketch
your friend is either an idiot or is purposely decieving you, doesn't even look like Dooku let aloen a good fake

prod_
Well...I dont beleive that their is a "friend" and if there is...he/she is bsing u pretty badly...beleive us...it looks COMPLETELY fake...the color is very off...and according to spoilers...we know this not be true...and SW is never bloody!...whenever their hands are cut off....there is NEVER blood...

only in the trailer when he is slicing the nemodians there is a trace of blood...

forumcrew
looks like crap

ctsketch
Lightsabers cauderize(?) wounds, meaning here is no blood cause of the heat

Darth Feytal
but my friend says its real

Jedi Priestess
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

fake-a-roonie messed

The amount of nonsense threads has tripled in here in the last week. cry

Darth Plagueis
AAAARRRGH!!!! Prod! After all youve done, you made it easy for my lazy ass to see that piece of s**t!!!!!

Darth Feytal
^^lmao

ctsketch
Originally posted by Darth Feytal

he/she's wrong, its as fake as Pamela Anderson's boob job

Darth Plagueis
but my friend says its real I have a friend who keeps telling me they're real...I don't believe her.....

darthmonkey9206
dude forseriously that looks like a piece of crap

prod_
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
AAAARRRGH!!!! Prod! After all youve done, you made it easy for my lazy ass to see that piece of s**t!!!!!

your welcome wink

otherwise...u would have had to work for 10 seconds to see that peice of...well...like u said stick out tongue

bwill00
it looks like count dooku was taking a poop and anakin cut his head off

lol

noooooooooo! nooooooo! let me wipefir....ackkkk!

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by prod_
your welcome wink

otherwise...u would have had to work for 10 seconds to see that peice of...well...like u said stick out tongue Very well then, I will share in your pain!!!!

darthmonkey9206
indeed smoke

Darth Feytal
my friend says there's a scene where Dooku is on the sh*tter and Anakin barges in and cuts his head right off. Thats why Lucas had this model made of Christopher Lee's head...

darthmonkey9206
that kind of sh*t cracks me up

prod_
HUH? wasthat meant to be funny???

LanİeWindu™
When...oh when can we Ban this n00b?

Darth Feytal
if u look at the pic again it shows the next frame, anakin standing over the head with his lightsaber>>

http://www.jpixel.com/wars_ace33.jpg

darth_achilles
Man, thats chopped like a damn 84 volvo with 94 accord fenders, the lightsaber cauterize is true i have been told too, but do yous guys remember on pm when maul got sliced by ob, there was a fog of blood breifly appeared on screen, kinda offtopic, but i was just thinkin about that smile

Darth Feytal
and here is my friend with good ol buddy Anakin (taken on set):

http://www.jpixel.com/wars_ace2.jpg

darthmonkey9206
if u look at the pic again it shows the next frame, anakin standing over the head with his lightsaber>>

www.jpixel.com/wars_ace33.jpg

spam_laser

Jedi Priestess

Darth Plagueis
I will wonder no more....ugh, back to queegs then out....and to think that I was trying to defend noobs a week ago.......

darth_achilles
hey im a noob...............but im not a flippin retard either though Happy Dance

Darth Plagueis
I called no names...look at my sign on date.....but there ARE people who will give us a bad name....just took me a "minute" to figure that out, and learn from their mistakes...

darth_achilles
its all good man wink

bwill00
dude thos photo shop pics look faker than pamela andersons breasts. im not burning u but damn look at the blood made out of wet jello and cat food

bwill00
hey that birth of vader pic got me

Darth Plagueis
Okay, but if Pam Andersons **** are like that.......well shiz, GIVE ME SOME FRISKY EFFIN JELLO!!!

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by bwill00
hey that birth of vader pic got me Hanen't seen that one...where is it?

Mist

god, you sound like whiny 7 yr old. your friend is an idiot, and you are too if you believe in this bullcrap.

Darth Feytal
sounds interesting?

http://www.jpixel.com/warssig.jpg

bwill00
its in a previous thread let me find it . there was controversy over the pic cause it was in a british magazine

Mist

wow (not), are you sure thats not supershadow?

bwill00

wow (not), are you sure thats not supershadow?

is it in supershadow .I know its fake now but I saw it in a thread

Mist
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
And you wondered why I was bumping threads. laughing

what would we do without you JP?
i was wondering why all the good stuff had suddenly appeared in the mess of all this crap.

bwill00
heres part of it http://www.aptirrelevance.com/sw-archive/imgview.php?id=00723
and the other part http://www.aptirrelevance.com/sw-archive/imgview.php?id=00669

bwill00
edit

Morridini
No one screamed "Pointless thread" yet?

Darth Feytal
wow is that anakin burnt one real?

Darth Plagueis
The first one is cool! I had posted the second one the first day I was on KMC and was flamed pretty hard core (and at the time, I did not notice the levelour blinds (some bent, no less) in the background)...but SINCE then, it has come out that that IS Hayden doing cosmetic tests (there are more final, and better versions available) so......

Mist
edit

Bashing JP? you sure you want to stay on KMC?

bwill00
people complain complain complain ,talk,talk,talk.eventually they do something but wotn try it againi

m not bashing her shes bashing us
the burnt anakin is the one i was talking about the controversy
is it fake or no.

Mist
??

lil bitchiness
bwill00 thats called member bashing and its not going to be tolerated - i suggest you stop it now! Anyting you have with JP, i suggest you take it to PMs.

bwill00
Bashing JP? you sure you want to stay on KMC?
i know she has authority but just chill.know one goes to the old stuff ne more only new thats y i started a new thread , Ijust wanted an opinion on something

bwill00
i will stop
sorry im just saying though

Mist
and would it kill ya to use the quote button? it sounds like your just repeating others, and its really annoying.

bwill00
i'll "be sure" to use the qoutation marks to "make"everyone happy
i like talking on threads its fun

darthmaul1
getting back to what was said earlyer with lightsabers cotterizing the wounds? then why is the arm that ben cuts off in epIV bleeding?

Darth Plagueis
In the bar on Tattooine.....good point....

bwill00
Originally posted by darthmaul1
getting back to what was said earlyer with lightsabers cotterizing the wounds? then why is the arm that ben cuts off in epIV bleeding?
that wolf guy is special and that was the first thing ever cut off by a light sabre

Mist
and back then, lightsaber didnt have windows xp service pack 2.

bwill00
yeah its like George was experimenting with what would happen if you sliced something off with a light sabre.

wasnt that guy kind of like a bug too. when you cut a bug open all guts come out

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by Mist
and back then, lightsaber didnt have windows xp service pack 2. laughing

Darth Plagueis
yeah its like George was experimenting with what would happen if you sliced something off with a light sabre.

wasnt that guy kind of like a bug too. when you cut a bug open all guts come out Geonosians are bugs, and we saw no guts there....

forumcrew

unless your friend is george lucas no one gives a crap.. we all say its fake

Mist
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
laughing

wow, someone finds me funny.

will you be my new bestest friend?

The_Noose
I may be mistaken but that looks like a photoshop of the severed head in REANIMATOR.....

Cascador
If that pics real, I'm Jabba the Hutt!

guiro72
stop encouraging him....i shouldn't be posting here, i swore i wouldn't, but you guys keep bumping this one up....he's a ****, let it sink for chrissakes....

TheElectricFox
Yeah i know a girl that has a lightsaber. The thing is like six inches long, but when you ignite it, the thing only makes a high pitched buzzing sound much like a pager. Come to thing it has a wierd smell to it also, i think its from the weird multi-color paint on it.

---Sorry i just had to post it---

guiro72
it wouldn't be called darth feytal by any chance would it?....

now stop!....

TheElectricFox
I will suggest it

DARTH STEVIOUS
That is the most fake peace of crap i have every seen he dosnt even have the same hair style as count dooku.

guiro72
when someone posts a thread like this, the thing to do is to go to page 2, find a really cool thread that has gotten lost, and post in it.....never in the sh*tty wind up thread....there, now you've made me go do it again...

yes, he is supremely untalented.....now cease, desist....let it lie....

DARTH STEVIOUS
i also always remeber on empire when han solo cuts open that creature in the snow and all it guts come out and han puts luke in side to keep him warm that was quite gory for kids

Gundark
Thank you (specifically those who are thinking about continuing to do this) in advance for NOT posting ridiculous crap from the photoshop mill.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.