Superman Secondus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jason8200
Anyone know anything about where he comes from or where he can be seen at? Some people have said Secondus is the love child of Wonder Woman and Superman but their kid was a girl. I also read something abotu a Hypertime Superman... if anyone knows about either of these could you please tell me where I can see them at?

DrDoom
Secondus is in JLA: One Million TPB (supposedly Lois & Supe's kid)
Hyperman is in The Kingdom TPB (WW & Supe's kid)

Where'd you see Superman and WW's girl? I've never seen anything about that.

eleveninches
How exactly is kalel and lois gonna have a kid???
If he shot his seed inside her, it would be with more force than a rifle, so he would literally kill her.

Jason8200
I will have to find the link to where WW and Superman had a daughter... I read it somewhere. I know of Superman Dynasty and Superman Squad and all of that stuff... but is Secondus the same as Dynasty?

DrDoom
Originally posted by eleveninches
How exactly is kalel and lois gonna have a kid???
If he shot his seed inside her, it would be with more force than a rifle, so he would literally kill her.

laughing out loud

I was always wondering that myself. Superman is an alien, so he and Lois shouldn't even be able to have a kid. I know in the series Generations Lois and Clark had two kids, and the only thing they had to do was make sure Lois was wearing a pendant that gave off red solar radiation (so the kid wouldn't develop powers in her womb and kill her).

The only people I could see Superman have a kid with are Maxima, Barda and WW. Maxima because her race seems to be able to procreate with anyone, Barda is an alien, and WW isn't human nor alien.

Frankly, Superman should kick Lois to the curb and shack up with WW.

DrDoom
Originally posted by Jason8200
I will have to find the link to where WW and Superman had a daughter... I read it somewhere. I know of Superman Dynasty and Superman Squad and all of that stuff... but is Secondus the same as Dynasty?

Yup, y'know the House of El and all that claptrap.

eleveninches
Originally posted by DrDoom
laughing out loud

Frankly, Superman should kick Lois to the curb and shack up with WW.
I'd LOVE to see that happen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.