This is soo F ing Great

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironman
god damnit i just cut my toe into the bone and NO ONES AWAKE I CANT GOTO THE DOCTOR IT HURTS LIKE HELL AND I THINK I NEED STITCHES. er all because of my step dad left something sharpon the ground and i cut my toe i am not going to school tommorow it hurts to walk. ranting ranting ranting ranting ranting ranting

BakaXero
wake you dad up and yell off your head!!!

lil bitchiness
Punctuation rocks.

If you're bleeding then I think that might be one of those times when you should wake your mom or dad up.

Ironman
i tried so hard they wont. So now i am sitting here. (oh my god a periode) wondering,(a comma) when am I (capital) going to pass out.(periode) I(capital) think i might have to get stitches sad.(periode) There can you understand that now.

Clovie
very wise of you to moan about this through the net instead of doing something particular thumb up

btw isn't it written 'period'?

Ironman
hey clovie dont make fun o me I am not exactly a "brain", Ok plus i like your sig i dont get it but i like it. Oh do something like what walk to a emergency ward at 3:48am and say i cut my toe only to be sent home in a police car, Plus i am not walking it hurts BAD, mad

BakaXero
how badly is your toe cut?

Clovie
by something particular i mean waking up your parents or geting some plaster, for sure not walking alone to emergency ward blink

and i'm not makingfun of you. i don't know english, so i'm making sure if i knew the spelling right confused

and tx.

Ironman
ur welcome, oh and i think its cut into the bone its like a gash but its deep, i tryed ripping the excess skin off. like i do with all my slice cuts that happens but i felt like i was skinning my self. I screamed SH!T but no one arose.

Clovie
i dodn't understand why can't you wake them up

Ironman
i tried already and plus its a waste of time, oh were do you live like what country cause your like i dont understand english?

BakaXero
Originally posted by Ironman
i tried already and plus its a waste of time, oh were do you live like what country cause your like i dont understand english?
thats confusing. rephrase that

Clovie
in country where english is NOT a 1st language messed

BakaXero
Originally posted by Clovie
in country where english is NOT a 1st language messed
dont worry Clovie.
your doing great for someone who uses english as a second language.

Clovie
tx cry

Ironman
ah i c i c so what germany, spane , france blahdy blahdy.

Ignite
u think if it hurt soo bad as u say it does u wuld try everything to wake ur parents up.

cant be that bad.

BakaXero
Originally posted by Clovie
tx cry
no probsbig grin

Ironman
ok mr bad its called my mom and step dad both have to get up in a hour and a half do you think they have the time to goto the doctor to find out i need stitches. so why dont u shut up and leave.

BakaXero
if its not that important then why complain that it is!!!
if it was important your parent will make time. most parents care if their child gets hurt.

Ignite
did u just call me a guy?
and anyways your their child right? why would they mind taking you to the doctor?
sorry if i upset you , didnt mean too.

Ironman
uh what ever,

Ironman
oh sorry your a girl huh? didnt know i dont profile surf. anyway, My moms job right now is doing this contest who ever sells the most gets this blah blah and shes has to work hard.

nitro-swicked
huh

Ironman
i can make that face to. but i odnt want to. confused

Ignite
well if you dont want to wake them up, which you have good reason not too, just wrap it up and keep it elevated.

nitro-swicked
yes

Ironman
wow thats what i did big grin lol great minds think alike.

Ignite
stick out tongue guess they do.
As long as its not bleeding too much then you will be alrite.
But if it's bleeding non-stop then i suggest you get help , but keep it elevated.

btw dont worry about calling me a guy.

Ironman
well its like all purple and blue nere the cut cause i drowned it with neo sporin.

Ignite
ummm i c....
you should clean the wound up with some disinfectant aye.
then wrap it up again with something clean.
has it stopped bleeding?

Ironman
i dont know i dont feel like walking to the b room it hurts to

Ignite
At least you still have feeling in it heh.
But you should clean it ,and i know you aren't waking them up but the min they do can you tell them?

And i bet it hurts! i slashed open my foot once and holy shit! lol it bloody hurt

Ironman
lol bloddy hurt lol anyway yeah

The Inkeeper
What a liar.
Firstly if you had tried to wake them hard enough they would have woken up, secondly if the police bring you home they would see you into the house and see if there is anyone in there to stop you wandering out again, your not telling me the police cant wake your parents?

Also if you had cut to the bone the police would take you to the Hospital, not home.

Jackie Malfoy
Uh very interesting.JM no

Ironman
in keeper how are U about to tell me about my life and were i live do you live here did u ever get droven home by the auburn hills police do you even know were auburn hills is or what state its located so u just STFU and die. To quote a good ol V game chracter "u suck and U WILL DIEEEE!"

Mighty Yoda
thats nice

ladygrim
sad

Kosta
I knew a guy that cut his toe once... he died.

shockimebones
What do you think of your toes? Are they longer than your fingers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.