multiple birthdays

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
King Jedi (22), Zereil (23)

Yup, you read it right!
Those two lucky ones get to celebrate their birthdays now!

Happy Birthday

http://www.smilies.nl/party/party.gif
http://www.larainmotion.com/candle.gif

mah
woohoo!

Gundark
Happy Birthday guys !!

yerss, you bastard ! Thats my PERSONAL CUPCAKE GRAEMLIN !!

You have to have permission to use that which I don't give out anyway, so don't bother groveling to me now. mad

*runs off childishly to tattle to Raz, who has no power whatsoever at mysmilies.com*

Hehehe. laughing out loud

yerssot
wich one? the first one or the second one?

and they didn't came from there stick out tongue

finti
no cause I`ve got all the power, now bend for ypur ruler..... bye the way happy birth day guys smile rolling on floor laughing

yerssot
as soon as I find that ypur ruler stick out tongue

finti
is this Clouseau talking again

yerssot
don't know, I have lots of voices in my head.
I'll ask him if you want

Gundark
You'd think he's bloody wacko or something.

Well thats where I get my other smilies at.

finti
Yers head?

yerssot
lots of room to put them in, yes

Gundark
There's nothing worth digging out of yerssot's head. I already looked in there. Pea brain. laughing out loud

finti
dont insult the pea

Gundark
CANNED peas no less. The mushy kind that are that shade of green that appears no where else in nature.

finti
or enviromental organisations big grin

keokiswahine
singular pea?

finti
Green Pea(ce)

Ushgarak
I didn't go to Zereil's party but he seems pretty happy with the world...

Talking of which, things seem ok on his girlfriend thing, if you remember me talking about some unpleasantness a while back. I can find nothing to suggest he is as evil as was suspected at the time.

Gundark
I'm crushed. I had such a twisted idea about him all this time.

Glad you joined me and finti this evening Ush. Why didn't you go to his party ? You could have called me you know. I do have that pink party dress that I never get to wear. Blah, blah, blah.

Ushgarak
His party wasn't quite my scene.

I watched 'The Wall' that evening, actually.

Gundark
Saw that once, about 6,7 years ago.

Ushgarak
I'd like to make a crack on the lines of "and you CERTAINLY wouldn't be wearing that dress if you were at one of Zereil's parties...", but as it is he has been very well behaved at Chelmsford lately.

Gundark
Well behaved ? My, that certainly doesn't sound like our boy. So what does one wear to one of the Z parties ?

Ushgarak
Whatever you lie. Unless you are in Hull with him. In which case, probably some sort of Goth-wear that isn't too hard to wash.

yerssot
god-wear?

Thane Zereil
Thats not actually obligatory, it just depends on which club you are going to. As to my behaviour I hope you would always find that I never actually attempted to be evil I just merely attempted to be relatively pragmatic, it is just unfortunate that to others this isnt deemed to be the sort of lifestyle they appreciate. As to me at present well I'm sort of depressed at the mo. Whilst the party we sort of had in Chelmsford was moderately entertaining and certainly great to see some of my old colleagues. It appears that today the actual day only my Girlfriend remembered. Even that kind of sucked as whilst she gave me a nice present she then left me to do her ironing. hmm...something doesnt appear quite what I look for here...still maybe I look for too much in life.. I think at the momment I'm just a little dispondant and dissapointed, probably with myself. Other than that I am 6 weeks ahead of work completed all my games started a new short story for a journal and other than that not a lot. I have just recently realised that friends mean a lot but I have less than a few who really care oh well maybe I'm just a little burnt out...

Ushgarak
Hey, of course I remembered. I have this little ICQ thingy flashing at me. Not to mention this thread. You don't seem to be answering your e-mail!

Hehehe. You're old now...

You'll appreciate the ironing one day. Edna will never iron for me, I'll tell you that. Even assuming any of us ever see her again.

Thane Zereil
I would have answered your email but I have only just come back on line... as siad i have been extremely busy of late although having said that I should probably have given answer sooner... As to Tessa and ironing I think you'll find that there more to life than socks plus when she tries to starch my boxers it bothers me, lucky really that I never where them...Any answers to my ever plaguing questions of friendships and how to escape the abyss of depression master?

Ushgarak
You're asking ME? The person that people saw fit to open an entire thread about because they say he is in a begative mood?

Thane Zereil
hmmm...intriguing I would have thought that your wisdom combined with your previous exerience would have held answers particularly given the old chestnut that it is easy to give advice just not follow it...

My current circumstance has left me in a situatio that I abhor and that I am unable to deal with. The tedium grinds on and whilst for some it is as 'life goes on' it is not something that I am as capable of dealing with an element even more problamatic when realising ones true friendships or lack thereof. Never the less I shall always perseveer beng a survivor is one of my primary attributes I've survived enough so far in this life time that this will not kill me it is simply the answers that I seek or perhaps the real questions that I need...

What I have decided is that I shall also not attempt to give answer as usual and like New Years by going religous and tunring to the Wholly Spirits..

As to what I should do however I am not sure usually it wouldnt bother me that much as I know that answers always surface at some point but the feat comes from the fact that many rely on me and I'm the one who is meant to entertain and keep others happy even if temporarily...

ToMacco
Happy birthday.

finti
its over now

ToMacco
It's the thought that counts.

finti
then I am thinking of paying taxes big grin

LanceWindu
http://www.contrabandent.com/cwm/s/contrib/edoom/Lurking.gif

ToMacco
What the hell is that?

LanceWindu
I walked in on a conversation and I left again.

Duh!

yerssot
but you came back again

mechmoggy
Ahhh, thats some good lurking Lance. big grin

Gundark
I never knew Lance's head was so perfectly round.

ToMacco
He's like a pingpong ball.

Dim
And he has no arms or legs eek!

Gundark
How does he do that ?

yerssot
If I were Lance, I would run away now...

*gets tabletennisbat out*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.