Mangog,Kurse,Onslaught Hulk,Validus,Maestro and Imperiex..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ex11B
Mangog,Kurse,Onslaught Hulk,Validus,Imperiex and Maestro are dropped in NYC at rush hour..They have Chaos and Destruction on their mind.They are pissed off to the max..How much Death and Destruction can they cause before all of them are brought down..

Maestro
ummmm no one on earth would be able to take them down, apart from maybe franklin richards and Doom.......maybe

Ex11B
sounds like a lot of people,well,die..and many superheroes also

RAGE17
WTF???? Imperiex?..........?......thats like putting fully powered galactus in the middle of new york and asking who can stop him

The Ion
Batman

Juntai
Originally posted by RAGE17
WTF???? Imperiex?..........?......thats like putting fuly powered galactus in the middle of new york and asking who can stop him Co-sign, but technically he's beyond Galactus.. Galactus feeds on planets to power himself, Imperiex is essentially Pheonix. Created the multiverse. Infinite power in infinite direction over an infinite distance. lol.

RAGE17
Originally posted by Juntai
Co-sign, but technically he's beyond Galactus.. Galactus feeds on planets to power himself, Imperiex is essentially Pheonix. Created the multiverse. Infinite power in infinite direction over an infinite distance. lol.

well he is the closest i didnt want to put abstracts

RAGE17
this thread should be closed for its stupidity....or someone is gettin an ass whoopin.....

Juntai
Originally posted by RAGE17
well he is the closest i didnt want to put abstracts Understood, it is a good comparison though, as they are similar in many ways.

olympian
"Created the multiverse"

I probably missed it. Where was it stated/showed he created the multiverse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.