Wolf Girl (True Story)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Napalm

SaTsuJiN
lol.. that story was in this collection of urban legends I read in like 5th grade. smile

DarkCrawler

a1hsauce
wats feralchildren

a1hsauce
this isnt true confused

Napalm
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I guess you read the feralchildren.com too.

I cant beleive a baby was rasised as a wolf that site has some wierd tales

Reborn Again
Originally posted by Napalm
I cant beleive a baby was rasised as a wolf that site has some wierd tales

Ever read ancient Rome mythology about Romulan and Remus? In the story two brothers were raised by a wolf mother when her cubs were killed. In later years these two men then built what would be eventually be Rome, the most powerful nation ever to rise.

SlipknoT
Weird

GCG
^ever since the ancient myth of Romulus and Remus , humanity was fascinated by the ideal of a child being raised by a mammal.

perhaps its a hoax however try watching Wild Child: The Story of Feral Children . A documentary on at least 3 cases

SlipknoT
Yea, i saw that on the Discovery Channel.

Tex
I'd like totally bang wolf girl! smokin'

Ignite
cool!
i wanna be raised by wolves....how fun

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Tex
I'd like totally bang wolf girl! smokin' She'd be a bit to Hairy for me confused

Tex
I'd be like banging a big teddy bear! smokin'

SlipknoT
Thats not really something i want to do...

ragesRemorse
Wow, a wolf girl! thats kind of a turn on.

Imperial_Samura
How odd. But nothing new. And not sure if Wolf Girl would be my type.

ragesRemorse
I think wolf people could be the new "in" thing. just give it a chance. Nothing like hearing a soft purr jonted into a load roar during sex.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I think wolf people could be the new "in" thing. just give it a chance. Nothing like hearing a soft purr jonted into a load roar during sex. I smell a reality show

Imperial_Samura
Oh sweet glaven. Um. Yes, I guess there could be something to wolf people. Wolf people, the hippest thing.

BlackC@t
Originally posted by SlipknoT
She'd be a bit to Hairy for me confused

She wouldn't be hairy. Her biological parents are humans, not wolves.

Cosmic_Beings
Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark 3: More Tales To Chill Your Bones, by Alvin Schwartz, illustrated by Stephen Gammell.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by BlackC@t
She wouldn't be hairy. Her biological parents are humans, not wolves. She still would have never been able to shave ANYTHING, and I dont like finding hair in my taco wink

ragesRemorse
so she isnt a wolf girl, just british?

DEFCON One
^ BAZZINGG!!!

nice burn

Napalm
I bet she likes ruff sex

Thoma5
haha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.