Anyone here know the exact line from ROTJ novel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

frau
Does anyone know the exact line from the last chapter of the novelization of ROTJ where Anakin is remembering his wife?

I have searched here and googled it, but I cannot seem to find the exact words, only references to them.

Thanks anyone who can help. smile

Morridini
I just skimmed through the last chapter of RotJ, and he didn't remember anything special about his wife.

frau
Really? Hmm... I haven't read it in years and lost my copy, but I could have sworn there was something about him remembering his wife there at the end.

Maybe I just imagined the whole thing? laughing out loud

Thanks anyway though. smile

Morridini
He did remember his wife, but nothing special. here, I'll write what it says: "And this memory brought a wave of other memories with it. memories of brotherhood, and home. His dear wife. the freedom of space. Obi-wan." That's it, nothing more.

frau
That's it!!! Thanks! big grin

Julie
ah so there was a memory there after all.....

Morridini
Originally posted by frau
That's it!!! Thanks! big grin

Oh, so that's all u wanted? I thought u were looking for some ore, like a description of her or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.