Multi Saber combat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheElectricFox
2 questions----

How exactly does one fight with 4 sabers at a time??? I dont see how grevious could make that work in saber to saber combat. Yeah he could deflect blaster bolts pretty efficiently but wouldnt it be way to complicated/physically impossible without loss of your own limbs to swing 4 sabers all at once?

Last Question

The OS said that a somebody would be profecient in dual saber combat in this movie?? Are they talking about GG because i dont see anyone but anakin or dooku going dual.

bwill00
It is just as dangerous to fight with a double bladed lightsabre or something but you just have to be carful and skilled at what you do.

People have been know to make mistakes.........

.....from time to time.

*coughs* anakin

MarioX
grievous splits his arms in half in order to wield four lightsabers, from what i heard

forumcrew
in the clone wars animated series he would use 3 1 in each hand and 1 foot and just balance on one leg..

and yea its anakin whos proficient with 2 we have seen it before

Darth_Nefarus
Well, he's had all sorts of combat scenarios, sword techniques and various strategies planted inside his brain. also, Dooku taught him how to use the saber, which makes him more deadly.

TheElectricFox
really old news mario...

((The_Anomaly))
i dunno, but im sure it will be awsome! smile

jjwil76
anakin comes up with the ol' 'scissor the head off' with two sabers. i'd say that's pretty proficient. and imaginative!

Darth_Nefarus
if it was old news, then why did you start this thread? my old news explains it pretty well

as for the double saber, that's a no. we're going to see someone with two sabers, and he'll rock the house.

TheElectricFox
the news that grevious uses 4 sabers is old..
HOW HE DOES IT HASNT BEEN DISCUSSED.

solsmitch
anakin only uses 2 when he gets hold of another one during a fight. he never starts of with 2. if you watch this fan trailer it clearly shows grevious powering up 2 at the start of a fight, so i think that it must be grevious who its talking about when they say someone proficient with 2, rather than anakin.

s112352282 dot onlinehome dot us/Ep3Trailer_pixelmagic720 dot mov

TheElectricFox
Uhh... last time i checked FAN TRAILERS MEAN PRECISELY D*CK.

stefaan
I hope Grievous will not use 4 in the movie, just 2 , cause 4, man, that wil suck.

bwill00
anakin just has the luck to get two light sabres when he fights dooku both times.

grevious is more clumsy with four than he is with too. some how obiwan destroys all four and shoots him

Darth_Nefarus
well, like i said, he's got all sorts of forms implanted in his brain. fact is, he's programmed so his arms act independently.

bwill00
I seriously just read something on the OS about how hes ashamed to be half droid and his arms dont act independent . they are like lukes hand or ne other artificial body part.

p.s: WHY IS MF.COM DOWN???

((The_Anomaly))
"I hope Grievous will not use 4 in the movie, just 2 , cause 4, man, that wil suck."

are you...like.....insane? how can using 4 lightsabers possibly suck?

i mean...i dont even understand what u mean....its 4 lightsabers....4!

1 lightsaber is awsome, 2 is sweet, but 4! 4 is friggin amazing!

i cant wait to see it, its one of the things im looking foward too.....

i think ur on crack to be honest...unless u were kidding, which i hope u were....cause, god....

bwill00
4 is awsome.

i agreee

TheElectricFox
4-somes are better than 2-somes....

The cool kind i mean...

bwill00
yes. yes they are .

ToElectricFox you listen

Darth_Nefarus
But think about how awesome obi-wan is if even for a moment he can fend off the 4 at once?
I hope he does, I love Obi-Wan

solsmitch
the fan trailer is made up of movie footage so there must be something in it

jaden101
Originally posted by MarioX
grievous splits his arms in half in order to wield four lightsabers, from what i heard

bingo

http://img178.exs.cx/img178/8761/episode3visualdictionarygrievo.jpg

forumcrew
Originally posted by jjwil76
anakin comes up with the ol' 'scissor the head off' with two sabers. i'd say that's pretty proficient. and imaginative!

wouldnt 1 saber do the exact same thing as 2 as far as cutting his head off like that.. i mean other then look cooler 2 really doesnt help this situation

stefaan
How can i say that? uhm how can fighting with 4 lightsaber look good and realistic, especially against someone with one saber. But i guess we can't be compared for a lot of reasons...

sleepyman909
come on now!!!
grievous probabally has more than 2 arms
hes 1/2 alien, 1/2 droid, right?
and u know all the weird species in star wars
so it is possible that grievous has more than 4 limbs on his body that he can use to fight with

Cascador
you see it yourself on the pic...he has 2 arms with each six fingers...each hand has two thumbs so that they split in two, thus having four arms with three fingers each.

TheElectricFox
THE TRAILER WAS MADE BY USING STILL IMAGES OF GREVIOUS AND ADDING IN SABER EFFECTS AND SOUND. WE HAVE NOT SEEN OFFICIALLY FINISHED SHOTS OF GREVIOUS FIGHTING WITH LIGHTSABERS AT ALL.

THATS LIKE THAT J@CK@$$ THAT POSTED THE PHOTOSHOPPED PIC OF COUNT DOOKUS HEAD AND SAID IT WAS REAL. YOU DONT THINK THATS REAL DO YOU???????

solsmitch
no i dont think that was real however if you watch the trailer he clearly moves quite alot much more than it would be possible for even a talented person to do.

Chill out anyway its really not important.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.