Weird Ass ***!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
So I was in the bus with my friends and I realized I needed money for ice-cream. I asked my friend Jason for 2 euros, but he said he would only give it to me if I touched this girl's rack. And he didnt mean like a quick pat or something, he meant take both and squeeze on them. So I said yes as long as the chick didnt tell or whatever. We worked it out so that Jason buys her cigs the next day in exchange for letting me do it. So i finally got the nerve to try it, but i kept pulling my hands away! So for the sixth attempt, she took my hand all of a sudden, pulled it to her boobs and said "Be a man!". I did it, got the money, and bought an ice-cream cone. Funny s***.

XIA
no expression

Demarthl
lucky you

sky shadow
stupid

Neo_Version 7
to me it was kind of a two-for-one deal, know what Im saying?!

silver_tears
your ice cream cones cost like 6 bucks our money laughing out loud

jaden101
ah...to be 10 years old roll eyes (sarcastic)

Demarthl
wish girls would force me to grab their boobs roll eyes (sarcastic)

silver_tears
well she was doing it in exchange for cigs, so you know she's a classy one yes

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
So I was in the bus with my friends and I realized I needed money for ice-cream. I asked my friend Jason for 2 euros, but he said he would only give it to me if I touched this girl's rack. And he didnt mean like a quick pat or something, he meant take both and squeeze on them. So I said yes as long as the chick didnt tell or whatever. We worked it out so that Jason buys her cigs the next day in exchange for letting me do it. So i finally got the nerve to try it, but i kept pulling my hands away! So for the sixth attempt, she took my hand all of a sudden, pulled it to her boobs and said "Be a man!". I did it, got the money, and bought an ice-cream cone. Funny s***.

You have weild friends!JM laughing

Spooony
Originally posted by jaden101
ah...to be 10 years old roll eyes (sarcastic)
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

sky shadow
Lol!!!

FlappingMangera
those were the days

JLred
I wanna be forced.......

Demarthl
ah JL i see you've wandered into the otp... welcome to my realm big grin

SlipknoT
Nice deal man.

Neo_Version 7
Thank you!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.