storm VS spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
who wins

who?-kid
Depends on the circumstances. I can see them both win though.

GalacticStorm
oh please this is ridiculous. Storm lol

stormfront13
i don't think spiderman is faster than lightnin- you have to remember tha lightning comes from the sky which is like really far away and it appears like instantley

who?-kid
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
oh please this is ridiculous. Storm lol
No it isn't ridiculous.

- If they fight let's say in a desert, Storm wins.

- If they fight somewhere in NYC, Spider-Man probably wins.

Storm can be quite dangerous and impressive when she wants to.

stormfront13
even in new york imo storm wins

who?-kid
Nah, I disagree. Besides, what's holding SM to do the old "web in the eyes" trick ? That always works wink .

stormfront13
didn't storm already destroy his webbing, besides she can shoot lightning out of her eyes so that doesn't work and whats to stop her from dodging it. imo when he's airborn she can just pick him up w/ wind- his strength won't matter then and she can just shoot him w/ lightning- even if he shoots webbing like i already said, she has destroyed it before

who?-kid
Originally posted by stormfront13
didn't storm already destroy his webbing, besides she can shoot lightning out of her eyes so that doesn't work and whats to stop her from dodging it. imo when he's airborn she can just pick him up w/ wind- his strength won't matter then and she can just shoot him w/ lightning- even if he shoots webbing like i already said, she has destroyed it before
Ooh, but destroying is absolutely no problem. But this takes some time, not much, but certainly enough for Spider-Man to jump to her. When he gets close, it's game over for Ororo.

Linkalicious
Storm can't do anything to Spiderman when indoors. He's too fast, and she's not able to use her weather powers.

Outside....it's all a matter of how fast Spiderman can get within striking distance.

This is one of the instances where Spiderman's ranged attacks are worthless.

stormfront13
Storm can't do anything to Spiderman when indoors. He's too fast, and she's not able to use her weather powers.

are you seriously sayin that?? storm can most defenitley use attacks inside, if she couldn't she couldn't train in the danger room. and she's not excatley the slowest person ever she can most definiutley hurt him in doors- besides they are in a big city- the city looks the same except that there is no one there that can get hurs(civilians)

who?-kid

are you seriously sayin that?? storm can most defenitley use attacks inside, if she couldn't she couldn't train in the danger room. and she's not excatley the slowest person ever she can most definiutley hurt him in doors- besides they are in a big city- the city looks the same except that there is no one there that can get hurs(civilians)
The danger room is something else, that's BIG.

But in normal rooms... I've heard more than once Storm say "can't use all my powers in this room, too little atmosphere to use" or something like that.

You get the point wink.

Zahit
I was gonna put my two cents in, but then realized.......
do I really wanna debate with folks who think Storm can beat Dr. Doom.......

nevermind.

stormfront13
why even come in here and bring that crap up??

stormfront13
and who-kid i was just stating that storm can and has used her powers in an enclosed space. she may not be able to use all of them but she can do it. i am recently reading a bunch of old comics and in one storm is in the hellfire club and she is flying away from shaw, she is using fog as a cover(which came out instantley) and lightning to attack him.

stormfront13
imo storm wins+

stormfront13
imo there is a lot of ways storm can win and his webbing can't get to her cause she can deflect attacks by preasurizing the wind or something like that

stormfront13
i don't think he can even dodge her lightning from the sky- lightning is like super fast

Swanky-Tuna
I wouldn't be surprised if Spidey could still dodge it.

Wonderman
In the air Spider-man is more than unstoppable. That's why we never see those stunts. He can drown people when he has them in the air.
He'd win this one. Lightning is to big for him to get hit by it. Spider-man getting hit by lightning. Was that supposed to be funny? Plus he has his Spidersense. He'd fly through her hurricane so fast shed be dead before he reached her.

stormfront13
what?? spiderman can't fly, and how can he drown people in the air?? and what did you mean by saying lightning is too big for him to dodge?? that makes so sence

Wonderman
Stands to reason he would have more than Ultimate control unhindered.
getting hit by lightning is like having Haley's comet which produces it go by. That takes 76 yr.s to arrive. Spiderman should be able to know the strike from storm by eyesight let alone his spider sense.
He can make you dodge by his motion. He would crack her wind pipe drive his spinning perfection and all the air that is ahead of him and behind him down her lungs, before and after the fracture. then dead her reamining lighting would destroy her completely.
Coure through all this he would still have to be spiderman and uphold himself. Dodging and using every skill he knows

DigiMark007
I'm admittedly a SM fanboy, but I'd have to go with Storm as well. All she has to do is create some sort of wind-thingy around her (excuse the unofficial term) and SM can't get to her. He can't use his 10-ton strength to swing against the wind (maybe jump into it, but it would still be rough). And he won't dodge lightning forever.

SM is rarely written in the comics at his full capacity...he can be damn scary when he utilizes all of his powers. But I still have Storm...someone said that either could win, and I would agree. But if they fought a best out of 5/7/9/etc. I would put my money on Storm.

-DM

stormfront13
wonderman i don't get what your saying?? he can't control weather so he can't force it down her lungs! imo storm wins, his strength will be yseless when he is stuck in the wind being held up

BootlegBoys420
We Be Bootleg!!
People dont forget Strom is clostraphobic all Spidey needs to did is web her up and she'll start freaking out. Plus Spidey can dodge Lightining Spidey senses. And doesnt hold back one punch will knock her out!! And Storm aint super strong.
We Run These Streets!!

King Burger
Like you Stormfront13, I too am completely confused by
what Wonderman is saying. I think he may be refering to
Spider-Man with the Captain Universe powers, who
ofcourse would beat Storm, relatively easily.

For the fight, unless Spider-Man can surprise Storm, then
she wins easily.

She just flies around, and either hurls lightning at him,
blows him up and away with winds and hurrican, or
freezes him with cold winds.

And as long as she keeps a slight wind around herself,
he won't be able to get at her with his web, his only
long-range offensive weapon.

stormfront13
she has already destroyed his webbing. and she can deflect his webbing by changing the preasure in the wind or something like that- imo storm wins. and bootleg storm has been hit be sentinals before i doubt one punch will take her out.

long pig
In the battlefield Stormfront gave us, it easily goes to Storm.
A hail storm will mess his spidey sence up, imagine thousands of baseball size hail coming down on him...his spidersense would have no idea whats hail and whats not.
This would all be happening while Storm is high above the city a small wirlwind surrounding her body to defuse any webbing coming her way.
once the hail is in full effect she just zaps him .
he cant handle the amps of lightning at full power.
this all is of course if Doom doesnt come in and kick both their asses.

stormfront13
well the figth scene is pretty even imo- but i think storm wins

stormfront13
i don't think spiderman will even be able to touch her.

LLG
In my opinion, I think Storm would win this battle.

stormfront13
excatley

stormfront13
imo she has more expierence and has taken tougher enemies down before

DarkCrawler
imo she has more expierence

No, she doesn't.

Yes, with her team. In Secret Wars, Spidey danced circles around her.

Spidey has taken on:

Absorbing Man

Hulk

Crown

Doctor Doom

Doctor Octopus

Electro

High Evolutionary

Juggernaut

Magneto

Firelord

Will O' The Wisp

Wraith

Xandu

Super-Skrull

And he has taken on these all...ALONE.

Spider-Man wins this in strength, speed, experience, and intelligence department. Storm has more various powers, but if they fight in the city, Spidey can conjure up a plan to defeat her.

stormfront13
if he can't hit her he can't win. when you are being held in the are your strength is useless are she has blown away his webbing before so whats to stop her from doing it again. and stor mhas fought solo and has taken down people who are stronger that her.

DarkCrawler
and stor mhas fought solo and has taken down people who are stronger that her.

Name one who she has fought solo.

stormfront13
callisto, mihkla rasputin, human torch, emma frost, silk worm, muscle head, marrow, masque, a ton of people in the arena, candra, there is a lot more

GalacticStorm
Id go for storm. Remember this is a battle to the death. Spidey could probably avoid her lightning blasts for ages. She could avoid any projectiles he sent her way. All she would hav to do is devastate the battle ground with a hurricane and kill him in the process or pin him down with winds. He's fast but he cant out pace a whole sky. If he ran into a building all she would have to is keep her distance and bring it down on him. He's durable but far from invulnerable. Bullets for example can damage him. Once he's pinned down its all over. A powerful burst of lightning and he's finished.

who?-kid
The problem is nobody knows for sure how Storm is going to fight... is she gonna make a tornado ? Use lightning ?

Nobody knows for sure.

I don't know how Spider-Man will fight, but if I were him, I would just web her eyes up, so she can't see a thing. One second later - if that - Spider-Man jumps to her and knocks her out with one punch.

I vote for SM not only because I am a Spider-Man fan, but because it's logical imo to vote for the stronger, faster, tougher, more experienced and more intelligent one. And sorry Storm fans, I like her too, but we can't say that her powers work "immediately", she always needs some time - very little I know, but still some time - to come up with a storm or so.

You can't afford to lose time when fighting Spider-Man.

stormfront13
finallt someone who understands

demigawd
This is similar to the Storm vs. Hulk thread in a lot of ways.

In an open area where Storm has time to work, she wins.

In an enclosed space, or where Spider-Man is within a few bounds of her, she won't be able to react fast enough to act, similar to what happened when they fought in Secret Wars. Spiderman probably has one of the fastest combat speeds in the MU.

stormfront13
I vote for SM not only because I am a Spider-Man fan, but because it's logical imo to vote for the stronger, faster, tougher, more experienced and more intelligent one. And sorry Storm fans, I like her too, but we can't say that her powers work "immediately", she always needs some time - very little I know, but still some time - to come up with a storm or so.

k who-kid her power works instantley it happens all the time. and the webbing thing won't work, she can either blow it back w/ hurricane winds or destroy it she has before. he can't even reach her in an open area. he might win in a room but storm has tons of expierence in rooms and she can use her powers here and lets not forget storm is an above average fighter, she is a match for wolverine. there are many ways she can win in a room as well as outside. and someone said he has more expierence, that is totally debatable.

Scoobless
Spidey has dodged Electric attacks from villains for years...... mainly Electro..... but it travels very fast from very close and he always (almost always) beats the crap out of Electro

the only real advantage storm has is her wind powers and in a NYC setting Spidey can use buildings to stay out of its way..... go through or around the building and blindside her........ or hide for a while until until she thinks he's run away then take her down fast......... Spidey has way more experience fighting solo than Storm..... who is used to having people watch her back, he is also smarter and a lot faster..... Spidey would win the majority of encounters

stormfront13
when ur alone you do things you normally wouldn't w/ a team because when with a team you have people watychin ur back. storm can win and should win. she has taken down stronger, and faster opponents by herself. he won't be able to touch her. she can lift him in the wind and then hit him. all his strength is useless when he can't use it.

Scoobless
she can't lift him if she doesn't know where he is and he's sticking to the ground or a wall

stormfront13
he's been pulled off walls before- colossus did it but a part of the wall came w/ him. there might be a way he can but storm wins more times.

black wolverine
it all depend on where they are like if there in the desert or some empty place storm but i got to say spidey would win pluse spider sence

Scoobless
with the characters in question the most likely place for any meeting or fight to be is New York........ as Spidey rarely leaves there

demigawd
Urban setting, I'd definitely say Spider-Man has the advantage. He's great with stealth tactics. Storm would have to surround herself with gale force winds at all times, which is uncharacteristic of her and threatening to civilians.

python99
spidey will find away to stop her as he does so many other villans or heroes. He will make her beat herself and capitalize. Spidey does have more experiance than storm . Spidey takes on guys people dont think he stand a chance of winning but he does. Some of the guys Spidey fights I see storm having a chance. Spidey wins but not easy.

Kontraz
it would be a pretty decent battle, but spidey would come out on top in the end. He has been able to dodge electrical attacks many-a-time, and hurricane-esque winds arent going to do much since he can grip using any part of his body to any surface with ease.

His webbing would work quite well if he caught storm off guard. He could either use it to blind her, distract her, wrap her up, or sling her around. ANd lets not forget, storm doesnt have any extra endurance, spidey just needs to land one good blow to KO her.

Nataku8188
Lightning? LIGHTNING?

Spider-man has no problem dodging lightning because he know's it's coming before it's there.

He has used anti-conductive webbing on electro before, if you guys read SM comics you'd know that. Throw some of that in her face and she's done.

If she picks him up in wind, he can web onto something (Her possibly) and save himself.

As for her hurting him, this guy takes blows from characters who can throw cars. I don't think storm's really got what it takes to put Spidey down, she's like electro with wind powers.

Kontraz
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Lightning? LIGHTNING?

Spider-man has no problem dodging lightning because he know's it's coming before it's there.

He has used anti-conductive webbing on electro before, if you guys read SM comics you'd know that. Throw some of that in her face and she's done.

If she picks him up in wind, he can web onto something (Her possibly) and save himself.

As for her hurting him, this guy takes blows from characters who can throw cars. I don't think storm's really got what it takes to put Spidey down, she's like electro with wind powers.

dont forget rain... we all know that spider-man's greatest fear is having to fight a flying witch while wearing damp tights....

ZephroCarnelian
In an urban setting Spidey's easily got what it takes to bring down Storm.

If it was open ground, then Storm's powers would toss him around like a rag doll.

But if it's in the city, there's too many things to climb/hide behind/run through etc.

He's faced opponents of her calibre before and won. I think he can this time too.

stormfront13
as i have stated already or at least i think i have but if i haven't i usually put fights in a deserted place. just nothing bit a big grassy field. and there is no prep so he can't grad that non-conductive webbing in this fight. and there is really no way to dodge the wind cause it s everywhere. i think storm has the way better chance of winning

Kontraz
okay, sure, storm wins if its wide open with nothing to grab ahold of.... isnt that kind of unfair to spider-man though, seeing as pretty much all of his powers deal with... you know... web slinging... wall crawling... etc?

Swanky-Tuna
If Spiderman got caught in the hurricane Stormfront just loves to bring up, I can easily imagine him swinging or jumping from debris to debris to get to Storm.

stormfront13
its not unfair, he can still web her, can't he stick to the ground?? he still has all his powers. he can dodge almost any attack. there cause once again people think its unfair there will be trees in there.

Kontraz
okay, lets make this a fair fight, shall we. Trees would do nothing for either character, spidey can dodge em, but they wont help him in any way. Lets just say its in new york city, but the city's abandoned.

stormfront13
having a bunch of trees there is just like new york city except no buildings or crap like that. its practically the same thing. just admit it you root against storm in every thread because you hate her. i on the other hand can debate against her as well as for her. having trees would let him web-sling, and gives him stealth.

life is cruell
if anybody could dodge storms lightning its spiderman in marvel age team up spider man 5 rogue (after absorbing spidermans powers) jumps off a building and cathes storm while she has a whirlwind around her then absorbs her (which means if spiderman can sneak up on her he can catch her) and later rogue starts a lightning frenzy and shoots like 5 bolts consecutively and spiderman dodges them while being pummeled with hail

Kontraz
Umm... have you EVER seen a forrest? Or been to New York? I've done both, and yeah... they are nothing alike. If there are tall trees, they are usually close together with little room to maneuver. If they are short (which is what i'm guessing) they are all random... its nothing like being in a city full of skyscrappers. Most likely, storm can just fly above the trees and cause a tornado... bingo, no more trees.

so, why not have it in a city? Because you know spidey would woop storm's ass wink

stormfront13
no because in a city storm can do the same as if she were in a forest. i should've specified. all the trees are different sizes so it would be like regular buildings. and now for fun lets make it in a city. she flies up in the clouds. now how is he supposed to attack her??? he can't touch her but she can touch him. and life that was rogue using storms powers and now teenage girl who has had her powers for five minutes has more control of a women who has been training w/ the exact powers for years?

Swanky-Tuna
What if Spiderman slingshots himself at Storm before she can escape his webbing range?

stormfront13
i boubt he will hit her. besides then he will be an easier target for him. its gonna be pretty hard to dodge lightning that she summons when you are in the air and can't fly. she can easily summon lightning from the sky which moves around lightspeed so i bet she can hit him.

Swanky-Tuna
I bet his spider-sense will warn him early enough so he can web another tree and pull himself out of the way.

life is cruell
yeha spiderman has dodged her lightning from the sky 5 consectuve times

Scoobless
Spidey can hit her with a stone........ he throws like a freakin' cannon..... he took out Electro with a stone one time

Swanky-Tuna
What about a brick? Hahahahahaha

stormfront13
yeah that was electro and storm would be so far intop the sky he would most likely miss. and storm doesn't have to use lightning to beat him. you pratically didge wind cause it is verywhere you are.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
What about a brick? Hahahahahaha

i figured it would be easier to find a stone than a brick in the forrest

Scoobless
yeah that was electro and storm would be so far intop the sky he would most likely miss. and storm doesn't have to use lightning to beat him. you pratically didge wind cause it is verywhere you are.

not in the first seconds of the fight she wouldn't....... she takes off, spidey leaps up , throws stone really hard *crack* storm gets a concussion........... which later leads to complications and she dies....... Spidey pleads self defence and gets sentenced to 500 hours community service cleaning high rise windows

stormfront13
and at the first second of the fight spidey magically has a stone in his hand?? no i said just rolling planes with grass and trees.

Swanky-Tuna
So basically it's a field with a couple of trees in it. How far do they start apart?

stormfront13
at opposite sides of the forest which is only a mile long. they both know about eachother when the fight begins. i think storm can fly up and spidey's sence will let hijm know where she is

Kontraz
and at the first second of the fight spidey magically has a stone in his hand?? no i said just rolling planes with grass and trees.

okay.... so now he's in a field of grass and trees... but there are no stones.... hrrm.... trying to stack it in favor of storm some more... this gets better by the moment. You say storm can fly, we say spidey can throw a rock, so you say that there are no rocks in your magical, tree-filled field.

Well, if she tries to take off, he just webs her to the ground. In the split second it takes her to try to undo herself, he punches her in the face in knocks her out.

Swanky-Tuna
A mile? Sweet Jebus. And you say you don't stack the chips in Storm's favor?

Scoobless
a mile apart........ AND they, somewhat miraculously, happen to fighting in the only Forrest in the world that doesn't contain some type of stone or rock AND they start a mile apart........ what's next? you gonna make Spidey start the fight blindfolded, strapped to a tree (not a big rock, cos there aren't any) and with two broken arms? ..............AND they start a mile apart........

AND they start a mile apart........ ?????????

Nataku8188
1) Since fighting electro ALL of spidey's webbing is non-conductive. Note New Avengers, they track down electro without stopping for him to stock up on new webbing and he has it all ready for LC to pound his face in with.

2) Spider-man can throw rocks faster than Storm can think. Anyone who can punch through a brick wall can easily throw a 200 mph fastball.

3) Storm wants to shoot lightning at him? Spidey makes a good ole web-shield (Been done) to protect himself. Leaps at her, she blows him around, he blocks anything she sends his way. From every issue of X-men and Spidey I've read, I'm sure Storm will exhaust herself avoiding spidey and blowing him around before he gets tired of jumping at her.

Stormfront, I have yet to hear a plausible situation for Storm to beat Spider-man from you.

stormfront13
as i said above its just a field with nothing there to use. i'm sure a tree won't be a problem for storm. and i have already given my reason fer her winning. she flies up to the clouds, picks him up with wind cause you can't didge wind cause its everywhere. hold him lega and arma sticking out then either create a tornado around him making him unable to breath or try to hit him w/ lightning. if he somehow breakes hold of her hold on him then she can make it way under o degrees and starts to snow and rain freezing the ground, and slowing him down in the process. idk she has numerous powers and ways of beating him.

and to all the people who said it was unfair you simply aren't trying. if you just say well he can't punch her right away or web her right away then he loses. w/ his webbing and his speed its even you just aren't trying.

Nataku8188
idk

Exactly. You don't know. ANYTHING.

Storm can't hold a person in place with just winds, thats just bullshit.

Spider-man can just throw a tree at her. He is THAT strong.

Freezing rain and snow? You know how much concentration that takes for Storm to do that? It takes time and concentration, something she won't have when dealing with one of the fastest characters in Marvel.

GalacticStorm
"Exactly. You don't know. ANYTHING.

Storm can't hold a person in place with just winds, thats just bullshit.

Spider-man can just throw a tree at her. He is THAT strong. "

Please stop watching the cartoon and abide by the comic and the omline buios that is so not true and ium fu*****g drunk now its my 21st yteeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!1

Freezing rain and snow? You know how much concentration that takes for Storm to do that? It takes time and concentration, something she won't have when dealing with one of the fastest characters in Marvel."

stormfront13
do you even know how pathetic that last post was?? you copied one word i said and turned it completley around to TRY and make a point. i didn't mean it that way seeing as i know what i'm talking about. yes storm can hold a person in place, she has done it before. and storm can just as easily burn the tree he tries to throw at her. freezing rain and snow are easy for storm. she does it instantley and easily

GalacticStorm
Forget it for one night i'lkl win tomorrow with ease im too drunk now yeeeeeaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!! SF i#own em 2moz

stormfront13
ok um... just take some meds now you seem really drunk lol

Nataku8188
do you even know how pathetic that last post was?? you copied one word i said and turned it completley around to TRY and make a point. i didn't mean it that way seeing as i know what i'm talking about. yes storm can hold a person in place, she has done it before. and storm can just as easily burn the tree he tries to throw at her. freezing rain and snow are easy for storm. she does it instantley and easily

Tell me the issue where storm held a person's limbs in place so they could not move them. When he throws the tree, she shoots lightning, he uses webline to launch himself onwards at him. Freezing rain and snow don't come instantly, she has to summon up clouds and actually start the storm.

Please, come up with some original logic behind Storm beating Spidey.

stormfront13
thsat was original she doesn't need to actualls make a storm, she can cause a storm in a glass jar w/ ease and there was no storm in there. i'll get the issue tommorow but when she returned to cairo to visit her mentor, gambit was pickpocketed and storm knew he was so she chased the girl and picked her up with wind and held her in place. almost like telekinesis. and if he launched himself at her while she is setting fire to a tree he would most likely hit the tree or her lightning

GalacticStorm
Spidey throw a tree?!!! Nata whtever the f***k your name is its my bday i'll own u 2moz when i can b arsed please dont b so stupid

Nataku8188
Spidey hrow a tree?!!! Nata whtever the f***k your name is its my bday i'll own u 2moz when i can b arsed please dont b so stupid

Drunky, spider-man has thrown cars.

life is cruell
"Exactly. You don't know. ANYTHING."

LMFAo that was funny but a lil harsh

stormfront13
no, that was stupid i was talking about ways that she can beat him. i provided a few and said idk as theres ore but let me think about it

life is cruell
i know that was out of context thats why it was funny

stormfront13
oh lol but when its directed at you and its a lie i bet u'd feel the same

Kontraz
no, not really... most of us here have a sense of humor... not to say you dont.... you think storm can beat spider-man, and thats pretty damn funny!

GalacticStorm
Nata blah blah whateva your anme is storm would demolish him and im still waitinf for the words? Haapy bday Gs that was a clue!!!!!!!!!!

stormfront13
HAPPY B-DAY!!!!

life is cruell
galactic did you drink directly out of the rubbing alchohol bottle lmao you sound so drunk

stormfront13
diddo

Kontraz
what i find kind of sad is that when he gets drunk,he comes here to post... i would NEVER bother with a computer when i'm drunk... that's definately one of the last things on my mind!

stormfront13
ha ha ha ha ha

GalacticStorm
But i luv u Kontraz u wee the 1st thing on my i mind

stormfront13
ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha !!!

life is cruell
anyway back to the fight; with the whole stoneless mile apart forest thing i guess storm would win although in a city spidey would own her

stormfront13
i think its still debatable in the cuty i mean in powers, imo she is superior ti him

GalacticStorm
Stormy woul shit inspideys mouth be it a city or a *******ng suburb

life is cruell
yeah her powers are more diverse and "powerful" (not meaning superior) but i bet storm would start off i am storm hear me roar blah blah in the mean while spidey would have pounced on her

GalacticStorm
attemted to pounce on her crazy sarah gir and then storm would pin himn with winds and then shhh***t in his mouth. Instantb win!!!!

life is cruell
he wears a mask so she cant shit in his mouth!!!

GalacticStorm
yeeeeah but how can a thin nylon mask protrect hin against hurrican foce shit? Exactly A win for stomryy"" Giv up crazy sarah girl!!!

Swanky-Tuna
and to all the people who said it was unfair you simply aren't trying. if you just say well he can't punch her right away or web her right away then he loses. w/ his webbing and his speed its even you just aren't trying.You picked an environment that takes away his mobility and leaves him out in the open.

GalacticStorm
Yeah!! Therefore hes open to hurricane force sh*t!

Swanky-Tuna
Yeah!! Therefore hes open to hurricane force sh*t! The point was there's always some handicap for Storm's opponents in Stormfront's threads.

stormfront13
how is he immoble?? jumping from tree to tree at his speeds would be very hard to hit. and if you go above or back a page you will see that i changed the enviroment to a city to prove to yu that storm can still beat him. you brought up the forest thing so i went for it. you can't fina any arguement to say spidey will win therefore yopu call it unfair. i changed it to a city enviroment with no people in it. they start a mile apart.

Scoobless
Forget it for one night i'lkl win tomorrow with ease im too drunk now yeeeeeaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!! SF i#own em 2moz

now there's a way Storm could win........... get Spidey sooo stinkin' drunk that he can't stand up........ he may even accidentally web himself in the face

Scoobless
Originally posted by Kontraz
what i find kind of sad is that when he gets drunk,he comes here to post... i would NEVER bother with a computer when i'm drunk... that's definately one of the last things on my mind!

man, i've done it before........ have alook around and you could find some drunken words of wisdom from the old Scoobmeister........ of course it's usually just 1 or 2 posts before i hit the sack rather than the continual posting of Drunky McDrunk over there..... stick out tongue

Nataku8188
you can't fina any arguement to say spidey will win therefore yopu call it unfair.

What the hell are you talking about?

I've come up with numerous strategies, mostly to counter your attacks, all of which I've rendered useless. You have yet to show me a scan or comic issue (EVER) in which storm does anything you claim she does.

Spidey's webbing is non-conductive, he can create shields from it, he can throw trees, use them as stepping stones in mid-air, dodge lightning, take the damage from hail easily, exhaust Storm by outlasting her.

Add some more here;

Spidey can throw a tree, storm shoots it with electricity so it catches fire, and she starts to blow it away. Meanwhile SM has already jumped after the tree, as it is blown away he webs it and whips it back at storm, OR, while she is working on the tree he shoots her with webs, OR, he could take a sizeable branch from the tree before he throws the tree, and launch the branch at her while she stops the tree.

stormfront13
you haven't countered anything i have said and i wasn't refering to you when i said. that. everything isn't about you. i have provided an example as how she can easily hold him in place and you seem to dismiss it, cause you know i'm right. the on;y way he can win is if he webs her which is highly doubtful or if he throws something at her. and why are you talking about trees?? if you reade my previous post you would know they are in a city

Nataku8188
as i said above its just a field with nothing there to use. i'm sure a tree won't be a problem for storm. and i have already given my reason fer her winning. she flies up to the clouds, picks him up with wind cause you can't didge wind cause its everywhere. hold him lega and arma sticking out then either create a tornado around him making him unable to breath or try to hit him w/ lightning. if he somehow breakes hold of her hold on him then she can make it way under o degrees and starts to snow and rain freezing the ground, and slowing him down in the process. idk she has numerous powers and ways of beating him.

and to all the people who said it was unfair you simply aren't trying. if you just say well he can't punch her right away or web her right away then he loses. w/ his webbing and his speed its even you just aren't trying.

Last post regarding where the battle was.

As to the holding the body in place, I refuse to believe this until you show me an issue number or a scan.

Scoobless
well if they are in a city......... he can get out of sight..... by going into and through buildings or into the sewers....... she'll have absolutely no idea where he is, he comes out someplace random, sneaks up on her and nails her with something.......or..... after he gets out of her sight, he hides and waits her out.... she'll eventually get tired and be forced to land, at which point he knocks the crap out of her

Zahit
What if he just buys her a drink, makes her laugh, then shags her.....sounds like a win-win scenario to me.

stormfront13
well she can easily fly up to the point where he can't touch her and if he throws anything she easily have time to dodge or it won't make it to her. she can hide from him also, just going into the clouds.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Zahit
What if he just buys her a drink, makes her laugh, then shags her.....sounds like a win-win scenario to me.

not when MJ finds out.... sad

Zahit
Originally posted by Scoobless
not when MJ finds out.... sad
That's why you keep your pimp-hand strong.......MJ will find him more attractive.....pimp

Scoobless
well she can easily fly up to the point where he can't touch her and if he throws anything she easily have time to dodge or it won't make it to her. she can hide from him also, just going into the clouds.

doesn't matter, he has superhuman stamina......... she'll tire long before he does....... especially if she is forced to continuously use her flight to stay away from him

stormfront13
she always flies- it is what she usually does. she even said so herself and bishop told her she forgets to fight on the ground, that's its not like the sky and is 2 dimensiol. she always fliues

Scoobless
Originally posted by Zahit
That's why you keep your pimp-hand strong.......MJ will find him more attractive.....pimp

are you suggesting that the ladies like to be pimp slapped around?....... cos i gotta tell ya......... they usually don't respond to well when i do that

arguefishboxed2

cool

Scoobless
she always flies- it is what she usually does. she even said so herself and bishop told her she forgets to fight on the ground, that's its not like the sky and is 2 dimensiol. she always fliues

which is still a use of her powers and will cause her to tire quicker than just sitting or walking around

Zahit
Originally posted by Scoobless
are you suggesting that the ladies like to be pimp slapped around?....... cos i gotta tell ya......... they usually don't respond to well when i do that
nothing turns a girl on more than when they see your wanted by other girls....
pimp!!!!!

stormfront13
it will take hours for her to get tired seeing as she always flies. she once flew across the pacific ocean once or at least i think it was trhe pacific but she flew across it to get to dracula and she wasn't tired after that

stormfront13
ok nataku you want issue numbers well here they are

in x-men unlimited no.7 storm, jean, and gambit go to cairo to visist storms mentor Achmed El-Gibar who is dying. gambit is pickpocketed and storm notices and she grabs the urchin with air, lifts her up and flies her to her. this is an example of how she can lift you up and control where your body moves.

in storm the arena storm is webbed up by a woman called silkworm. storm gets out in seconds by weaving the webbing as if it were thread and sending it back to silkworm. silks webs have got to be string seeing as a guy called muscle head couldn't even get out of htem. she should be able to do the same to spideys

Swanky-Tuna
How did storm weave this silkworm's thread? By what means?

stormfront13
idk in the comic she describes it as using wind to separate it from her body or something so that it never sctually touches her. i think that is what she says or something similar to that. idk she says she manipulates it as easily as thread and sends it back to silkie

Swanky-Tuna
Meh. Spiderman still has the advantage unless she uses your strategy of leveling the city from the upper atmosphere until it's back to Storm vs Spiderman with limited mobility again.

stormfront13
well she can level the city if she wants but that would take up time. and if she did then don't complain that he has limited mobility again cause you are the ones that wanted it in a city

GalacticStorm
No because spiderman would die in the process. Victory Storm!!! Oh yeah im bk and im sober lol

Swanky-Tuna
In a city, unless she did that completely out of character leveling the city thing, Spiderman would easily get the jump on her.

stormfront13
oh so now he can jumo as high as the clouds??

GalacticStorm
How is he gonna reach her. She would be out of his range. Thats her style when she knows shes no physical match 4 some1. She would just batter him from a distance

stormfront13
yes, you can't dodge the wind so she can easily pick him up.

stormfront13
idk i say storm wins as always. she can get out of his webbing, not let his webbing touvh her. at her range anything he tries to throw at her he can throw back w/ a hella lot more force

Swanky-Tuna
How is he gonna reach her. She would be out of his range. Thats her style when she knows shes no physical match 4 some1. She would just batter him from a distance There was thing thing Spiderman used to do in the 70's. I don't know if he does it anymore though. It was called "webslinging." He does this thing with his hands. It looks kind of like this.
http://members.lycos.co.uk/zanpanzer/spidermanshotweb.jpg
And I don't know why it looks like the web is coming from behind his hand.

yes, you can't dodge the wind so she can easily pick him up. You can't dodge wind in the same sense you can't dodge Cyclop's beam. As in it can be dodged but can be difficult if it's too wide.

stormfront13
the wind is everywhere, cyke's beam it not. where ever spidey is there is wind there

Swanky-Tuna
Oh, I thought you meant like there was no way for Spidey to dodge Storm's winds.

stormfront13
i do in a way. its gonna be hard to dodge something that is touching you. she can create a torunado right under him and if he gets out of the way then create some more around him, the wind will most likely suck him in. she will be able to create a bunch of trnados seeing as it is just manilulating wind and she does this w/ ease. while he is occupied with the tornados she can try to hit him w/ lightning. imo w/ all this he is bound to get hit

Swanky-Tuna
There's a reason Spiderman isn't dead. His spider sense lets him get out of the way of such things. When the tornados are forming he'll already be on his way out of that area. And when she tries to hook him in the wind, he'll be on his way out of that gust of wind.

stormfront13
if he jumps out of the way in a certain derection there can be another one and she can disperse the last one so it'll be easier for her. anywhere he goes he can expect a small tornado that will hurt

Swanky-Tuna
That's just the thing. Everywhere she tries to catch him in a tornado, he will be gone. It's like trying to swat a fly who knows where you're going to swing.

stormfront13
but anywhere he is trying to go it'll a;ready be there. she can suround his whole area easily

Swanky-Tuna
If you're saying she's going to fill the whole battlefield with tornados, he'll sling around the battlefield avoiding danger and/or edging his way closer by slinging and jumping from debris.

stormfront13
no, i just ment surround him, and he's not impossible to hit

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>