cyclops VS sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
they both hate eachother, no prep time who wins

Lord S
Mr. Sinister is one of my favourite villains...and I believe is seriously underrated. He is as diabolical as Dr. Doom, and probably just as powerful. I will go with Sinister, plus I really don't care for Cyclops.

stormfront13
well cyclops eye beams really hurt sinister so i sat cyclops might win. but maybe not since sinister is so hard to actually take down

Wonderman
Cyclops would fry Sinister to toast cause Sinester would let him. Just so he could see Cyclops's eyes.

stormfront13
what?? well anyway cyclops can do that but doesn't sinister heal??

Banner
Stormfront13, you must not read many X-MEN comics. In X-Men issue #23 Mr. Sinister revealed that Cyclops' optic blasts have NO effect on him. It was all a trick to make him and the X-Men believe he was dead so that he could continue to observe Jean and Scott.

Mr. Sinister has super strength,super speed, durability, teleportation, regeneration, telepathy, telekinesis...etc. There is no bloody way that Cyclops could ever defeat Sinister on his own .. end topic.

lightaxe
Sinister has way too many powers to be taken down by cyclops, Hell doesnt he have control over his entire molecular structure?

Banner
Yes, he does. And he also has the intimate knowledge of nearly EVERY mutant on the planet Earth's powers, abilities and genetic strengths and weaknesses. So many when faced against someone like Sinister is outclassed.

theflyxx
Cyclops goes down hard to Sinister. It's not even a contest.

Lord-of-Dreams
Sinister knocks Summer's dumb ass out. While he's unconsious, Sin. opens Summer's eyes, just to see his pretty eyes wink He allowes the nice flow of energy to soothe him into a gay lull...

black wolverine
yup sinister is crazy and a ihate cyclops anyway

pr1983
The only thing going for cyclops is the fact that if he got his hands on sinister he wouldn't hold back...

Originally posted by Banner
Stormfront13, you must not read many X-MEN comics. In X-Men issue #23 Mr. Sinister revealed that Cyclops' optic blasts have NO effect on him. It was all a trick to make him and the X-Men believe he was dead so that he could continue to observe Jean and Scott.

Mr. Sinister has super strength,super speed, durability, teleportation, regeneration, telepathy, telekinesis...etc. There is no bloody way that Cyclops could ever defeat Sinister on his own .. end topic.

i know of that issue... did cyclops actually shoot him? or could sinister have simply been bluffing?

if its true about the optic blast immunity sinister takes it... rather easily too...

Blair Wind
sinister takes this easily. but on a side note I once heard that Mr. Sinister is Colossus from another dimension gone bad. Like he was the ruler of russia and then went bad. I think it was in the Earth X reality. that true?

theflyxx
Hell no.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.