Aquaman Vs Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

specter
i think aquaman will win

stormfront13
aquaman he has like really powerful telepathy

DrDoom
Yeah.
He could give Namor a mind-whammy like he did in Avengers/JLA, it wouldn't take Namor out completely (cause he's half human) but it would mess him up enough for Aquaman to KO him and go to the pay window.

Unless Aquaman wanted to trade blows...

Aquaman wins 8/10 times.

stormfront13
yeah DC has made aquaman like super owerful- i keep reading tha he has telepathy like phoenix

eleveninches
They both have mega strength. Namor is more powerful than base level hulk. Aquaman has held up a portion of an entire city before.
Aquaman has far superior telepathy, and has a nifty new magical water hand.

Aquaman wins

Zahit
I say Namor beats him in a good ole fashioned fist fight.....

unless the telepathy works on him.
i wish there was more consistency with Aquaman.
they keep changing him too much....

K3VIL
Actually considering fighting in water increases their strenght, I can assume Aquaman can beat Namor, and on land, Namor is Class 85/90.
Still inferior.With the recents power up Aquaman receives, like lifting almost the entire city of San Francisco, Namor is outmatched.

Mainstream
agree Aquaman takes it.

lightaxe
Aquaman takes this fight the majority of the time

Scoobless
i really hate all these power upgrades everyone seems to be getting ............... it seems like marvel and dc wont be happy untill everyone has the same powers as superman....... or better........ bag o' sh*te

Linkalicious
you know they made him uber-powerful just so people would have this discussion and come to this conclusion.

Now way would DC let Marvel out do them...

Scoobless
don't worry........ marvel will counter by making Namor the next embodiment of the Pheonix force AND a herald of Galactus AND give him the Nega bands.......... blah blah blah......... did i mention i hate upgrades

Linkalicious
The only upgrade I ever liked was Spidey with the black costume....

But even then.....I was happy to see him go back to red and blue.

savagerampage
well what about aquaman before the upgrades what is his original base strength?

DrDoom
DC has been trying to make Aquaman popular for years.
They've upgraded and revamped, upgraded and revamped over and over again.

The Super Friends cartoon really destroyed his credibility.

He should sue.

Anyways, DC upgrades characters a lot more than Marvel does.

I still think they should have Namor go thru a secondary mutation so he can control sea life though.

savagerampage
I remember that cartoon he use to call whales dolphins and manta rays lololol funniest shit

The Flash
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=304243&highlight=aquaman+vs+namor

DrDoom
They screwed him over SO bad in that series.

Everytime he'd be like :

" Oh damn, there's no water around! Time to faint" or " You guys go and fight the Legion of Doom, I'll just chill out on monitor duty".

Scoobless
lol......... super friends........lol............ did you see the southpark version of that with the religious super friends......... and sea-man.........lmao

savagerampage
lolol in that case lol im going with namor. that orange shirt was the worse idea ever

DrDoom
He still has the Orange shirt...at least Namor goes bare chested.

manjaro
noooooooooo fot the love of god no more aquaman vs Namor threads

Sentry
Telepathy is probably his only chance against Namor. If it comes to trading blows, Subby will probably take it.

King Burger
Totally agree.

This whole DragonBall Z-inspired powering up of so many
characters is getting stupid.

Doesn't Aquaman control watre as well? If so, then that's
another advantage he has over Namor.

six6six
The Wonder Twins take out both these guys. stick out tongue laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Namor

Scoobless
I agree with the guy who agreed with me 4 years ago.

whistling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.