Luke's Training

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkYoda
Anyone else notice how strange Luke's training was? I mean imagine if he were to tell his story to a friend...

"I met this really old hermit who disappeared in front of my eyes...then I started hearing voices in my head...they told me to do things. I was on Hoth, about to die and then Obi-Wan appears to me as a ghost and tells me to go to Dagobah to find a great Jedi warrior named Yoda. So I go there only to find this strange green frog who annoys me with his flashlight. Then I find out he is Yoda. The voices start happening again...they are the voices of Obi-Wan...then the little green dude Yoda tells me I'm too old...he's like 900! Then he tells me I will be very afraid if he trains me. So I pick him up and carry him on my back and do flips in the air...I swing from trees...and then I enter a mysterious cave. Then I fight Darth Vader...I killed that SOB...only to realize that he wasn't real and only some kind of imagined nightmare...WTF...then my X-Wing sinks in a swampy lake and this little green dude makes it fly back out again using this mystical thing called the force. Yeah...I could do that too! Showoff."

Actually...yeah...that sounds pretty normal to me after all. big grin laughing Happy Dance

ArthasKnight
That sounds like the high school airhead's rendition of ESB. Not calling you a high school airhead mind you, just saying. big grin

Amusing though.

DarkYoda
Yeah...I was trying to emulate something along the lines of a crazed/stupid person relating the story. Really it was more of a crazy/whiney Luke. Because if he told a friend that story, his friend would smack him with his lightsaber hilt. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.