Wolverine VS Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
well in the X-Men/New Teen Titans crossover we all know and love (except for the thing i'm about to say), DS takes out most of the x-men What the f**k?
anyway, it think this would be a good fight though i think it goes to DS

jplatinum
"Rahhh-Arghhhhh"
"Snikt"
"Now stay dead, Bub"

Kontraz
i agree, this one is deathstroke all the way. Wolverine doesnt have a chance.

long pig
DeathStroke goes by the rule of ten:
10x of a normal human like this.

DS is 10x stronger, faster, smarter, more durable and heals as fast as wolverine.

So, stabbing Slade wont do shit, he will heal.
He's stronger and faster than Wolverine, he could make wolvie stab himself.
DS and Wolvies fighting ability are the same, so it comes down to the other stuff....

Deathstroke beat the ENTIRE JLA by himself!
And his reaction time is so fast he stabbed the FLASH!
Wolverine is outclassed .

Kontraz
also, with DS's intelligence, he is able to calculate his opponents moves, his reactions to any of them, and on and on down the various possibilities of the battle, long before they even happen...

long pig
His mind is his greatest weapon, Deathstroke is like Batman on steroids.

Quick Freeze
i'd just like to bring this short-lived thread back. i have a feeling that there could be some very interesting debate now

Draco69
Deathstroke.

Quick Freeze
eggzaktly cool
wolvie gets ***** slapped by an enhanced human

MERCILOUS
This thread has been made before, shame on you Quickfreeze.

DarkCrawler
Deathstroke easily.

BENITO
LOGAN

Draco69
Nah. Deathstroke.

Scoobless
why is Michaelangelo trying to eat that cat?

Arsenal
I think he's cuddling with it.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
This thread has been made before, shame on you Quickfreeze.

yea, by me
i searched for this, found it, and bumped it up because i feel that there will be more debate on this topic. this IS the original.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
well in the X-Men/New Teen Titans crossover we all know and love (except for the thing i'm about to say), DS takes out most of the x-men What the f**k?
anyway, it think this would be a good fight though i think it goes to DS

Same crossover where Slade can't land a hit on Wolverine in mele combat and states that Wolverine would have koed him in one punch if he hadn't rolled with it?

With out prep Slade doesn't have what it takes to keep up with Logan in a fight. His staff wont put Logan down and his healing factor doesn't work fast enough to keep him going after he is gutted like a fish. If you walk away from a fight with Batman hurting then fighting Wolverine is hardly a good choice.

Quick Freeze
hmm, seems almost reasonable. but then again ds is stronger and faster and smarter and carries better weapons and he can see immediately into the future (basically an updated spider-sence) and he has much more experience

srankmissingnin
Almost all of Wolverine's enemies are faster and stronger then he is and all have more of an edge in those areas then DS. We aren't talking about Spider-man here, DS has the strength of 10 men which isn't hardly enough to point down Wolverine and I'm not even convinced he is faster then Wolverine (DS couldn't even land a finger of Batgirl). DS standard equipment isn't enough to put Wolverine down. Some grenades? Dont count on it. His staff? Not hardly. Not sure how DS has more experience either...

Can someone give me an issue number where DS was stated to have precog? I hear it said alot around but I've never read it anywhere (although I admittedly dont read as much DC as I used to)

X-Logan
Wolvie

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Almost all of Wolverine's enemies are faster and stronger then he is and all have more of an edge in those areas then DS. We aren't talking about Spider-man here, DS has the strength of 10 men which isn't hardly enough to point down Wolverine and I'm not even convinced he is faster then Wolverine (DS couldn't even land a finger of Batgirl). DS standard equipment isn't enough to put Wolverine down. Some grenades? Dont count on it. His staff? Not hardly. Not sure how DS has more experience either...

Can someone give me an issue number where DS was stated to have precog? I hear it said alot around but I've never read it anywhere (although I admittedly dont read as much DC as I used to)

oh yeah cuz he's immune to grenades and all. face ds is much faster than wolverine and i beleive a sword is long than wolverines claws. ds could just dance around him hacking off skin and muscles til wolvie bleeds to death. and when did he loose to bat girl?

brainchild81
DS sword would be longer until wolvie cuts it down to size. Then he'd do the same to DS.

Quick Freeze
except wolverine could never touch his sword

brainchild81
I know he's beaten the s**t outta Bats before, but Bats got hits on him right?

Quick Freeze
barely
ds can knock him out with one punch
you still have said what he's gonna do about the grenade

and he said he was restraining when he fought batman, then he beat the crap out of me.

brainchild81
You mean "haven't"? He can dodge it or catch it and throw it back. Wolvie's survived expolsions before. Wolvies gonna rush him and in close quarters he'd finish him until DSdoes the Highlander thing. But that would be later on.

Quick Freeze
right havent sorry
even if he uses the classic wwII hand grenades ds will time it right
he's a master stratgist
if wolvie's dumb enough to catch everything but his skeloton on his arm will blow off.

besides, ds is fast enough to dodge wolvies claws and just beat him h2h, he's stronger and faster

srankmissingnin
He couldn't even hit Batgirl and Batman has not only hit DS but he has beaten him before. Wolverine has punked Shang Chi in something like 3 panels and assuming Shang Chin hadn't amped up his stats at the time thats still about the same of making Lady Shiva your ***** in a couple of seconds.

DS doesn't have enough of a strength advantage to make a difference and it isn't like Wolverine isn't strong himself, he has tossed a full dumpster down an alley with one arm, tossed a shark out of the water a good 6 feet onto a boat and has swung a huge piece of wood that looked like a telephone pole around as a weapon

Wolverine being faster then Batman will be landing hits on DS and unlike Batman's they will count for something. DS gets shredded like Cheddar cheese.

srankmissingnin
Well, it was established that Batgirl 63 has no chance at all against DS and thats when he is toying with her (contradicts their last fight but this one makes more sense) so ignore what I said concerning the two.

Still the fact remains that Wolverine is fast enough to land a hit and DS doesn't heal fast enough to keep up the pace Wolverine will set for them. Just can see DS winning with out prep.

Quick Freeze
you still havent said what wolvie gonna do about his sonic grenades. and nobody is gonna let a character punk batman everytime they meet that would be terrible marketing. if you look at both of their skills, powers, abilities, and resources, ds tops our ill-tempered friend in everyone of those categories.

long pig
Yeah, he kinda does.
DS has a healing that isnt as fast but its probably equal to logans.
DS healing makes him immortal, logans makes him age slow.

I got batgirl 63 today to see the rematch from when batgirl jumped DS from behind while he was on a mission, he really got revenge.
I was so tired of hearing people say batgirl kicked his ass....please.

Back to this fight...all wolverine has on DS is his claws. Thats it.
DS has a staff that plasma blasts holes through steel vaults....that would stall logan down enough to fill him full of mercury tipped bullets or some really decent weapon.
Plus his staff is full of sonic grenades as well.
Just give DS his regular weapons and itll be a curbstomp....kinda like back when he took the whole x-men on back in the day.

Wolverine isn't a match for DS unless DS has no weapons.
h2h no claws DS would win as well.

Quick Freeze
exactly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.