U.S. Troops shooting dogs for fun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
its pretty ****ed up

XIA
yeah, its sick and evil sick

Ignite
thats just wrong!!

DEFCON One
maybe they needed the target practice

Ignite
cry

Tex
It sure beats naked human prisoner pyramids.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by DEFCON One
maybe they needed the target practice Hi my name is M. D. formaly of A TRP 1-10 CAV 4ID and while in Iraq we had a sport of killing dogs whenever the Iraqis werent shooting us. So when I shot this one at about 50 yards with my M4 and it ran yelping to lower ground, we had to finish it so my friends and I went to it and started shooting it. I ve never seen a dog take as many shots to the head at least 4 as this one did and then after we thought it was dead we dug a hole and when I picked it up with the shovel it came back to life, so we shot it a couple more times....its pretty funny."

I dont think thats what he had in mind

Lemonade Whiz
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Hi my name is M. D. formaly of A TRP 1-10 CAV 4ID and while in Iraq we had a sport of killing dogs whenever the Iraqis werent shooting us. So when I shot this one at about 50 yards with my M4 and it ran yelping to lower ground, we had to finish it so my friends and I went to it and started shooting it. I ve never seen a dog take as many shots to the head at least 4 as this one did and then after we thought it was dead we dug a hole and when I picked it up with the shovel it came back to life, so we shot it a couple more times....its pretty funny."

I dont think thats what he had in mind

Ouch.... need some ice for that burn?
smokin'

King Burger
"An Army of One...too many psychopaths".

ragesRemorse
hey, atleast they dug a hole for it.

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by Tex
It sure beats naked human prisoner pyramids. Agree

ragesRemorse
what is so bad about naked human pyramids though? that is some of the kindest torture out there.

Tex
You get off on that kind of stuff dont ya? naughty

SlipknoT
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
what is so bad about naked human pyramids though? that is some of the kindest torture out there. True, its better than having you head cut off with a buck knife.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Tex
You get off on that kind of stuff dont ya? naughty
i just dont understand why it was blown out of proportion and exploited for nearly five months. It overshadowed the five contracters that were slaughtered and had there burnt corpses beaten and hung from a bridge. It also bumped all the other iraqi tortures of Us soldiers, citizens and chinese citizens to short blip on page 6.

But yeah, it does kinda turn me on, so maybe i am a bit biased.

Tex
It's sad when you have to defend the actions of US soldiers by differentiating their savage behaviour with more severe savage terrorist behaviour.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Tex
It's sad when you have to defend the actions of US soldiers by differentiating their savage behaviour with more severe savage terrorist behaviour.

It is sad when a group of people who deal out death and torture are sympathized with, when they are put through savage acts.

Imperial_Samura
The whole thing is sad. Although one significant thing about Abu Gharib and the torture there was that many of the prisoners weren't big time baddies. In fact a good number had nothing at all to do with the insurgency (many have now been freed) so really the whole comparison of "whats better, a human pyramid or having your head cut off" shouldn't stand, as the groups involved are very different.

Its also very disappointing there seems to be suck sick puppies (sorry) in the army who's idea of a good time is to torture animals. A bunch of Australian soldiers here tortured some kittens, and they weren't let off, they were punished for it, as the soldiers in question here should be.

alic88
thats so sad,disturbing.. God no

ragesRemorse
I think people are delusioned by the word soldier. When alot of people here soldier, they think upstanding, solid focused individuals who stnad on nothing but courage and bravery. I'm not trying to speak for everyone, but that is the sense i gather from speaking with people. The same goes with police officers. The fact is though, that alot of soldiers are the kids who couldnt make anything of themselve, diddnt want to, diddnt know where to go, or just joined the army as a last resort. So why should it be any surprise when things like this happen. I'm not saying that everyone in the U.S army is like this, many are made of sterner stuff, and have very promosing intellect. People were actually shocked to learn what happen at abu gharib. These soldiers see there brothern being slain every day. there being told their there to help. however, moving a convoy through city streets results in casualties by iraqi citizens. when children fire rpg's tword you, i would expect morale to turn into hatred. I'm not trying to glorify what happen at abu gharib, i just dont know why so many people were shocked.This same thing can be said in the iraqi's defense aswell.

Torture happens in war. American soldiers tortured japanese and germans during world warII. If these events would have happend during the time of WWII, the muslim Americans would have been round up into camps much like the japanese were, and no one would have said anything. the same, if we would have had the same political mentality during WWII as we do now, we would be speaking German.

King Burger
i just dont understand why it was blown out of proportion and exploited for nearly five months. It overshadowed the five contracters that were slaughtered and had there burnt corpses beaten and hung from a bridge. It also bumped all the other iraqi tortures of Us soldiers, citizens and chinese citizens to short blip on page 6.

Please, those five damned mercenaries (excuse me, "civilian
contracters"wink deserved what they got. There are few things in
this world lower than a mercenary.

In fact, many mercenaries themselves recognize that they
are outside the law, and therefore can expect no mercy if
caught.

And as for the others killed. Yes, killing an american soldier
is very baaaad, but dropping 2000 pound bombs on family
homes, is alright.

Read up on your history, you'll see that resistance movements
often respond to occupier savagery, with their own
savagery.

The more brutal the occupation, the more brutal the resistance.

King Burger
I think people are delusioned by the word soldier. When alot of people here soldier, they think upstanding, solid focused individuals who stnad on nothing but courage and bravery. I'm not trying to speak for everyone, but that is the sense i gather from speaking with people. The same goes with police officers. The fact is though, that alot of soldiers are the kids who couldnt make anything of themselve, diddnt want to, diddnt know where to go, or just joined the army as a last resort. So why should it be any surprise when things like this happen. I'm not saying that everyone in the U.S army is like this, many are made of sterner stuff, and have very promosing intellect. People were actually shocked to learn what happen at abu gharib. These soldiers see there brothern being slain every day. there being told their there to help. however, moving a convoy through city streets results in casualties by iraqi citizens. when children fire rpg's tword you, i would expect morale to turn into hatred. I'm not trying to glorify what happen at abu gharib, i just dont know why so many people were shocked.This same thing can be said in the iraqi's defense aswell.

It just goes to show how stupid the average american soldier is,
that he invades a country, dropping bombs all over the place,
kills tens of thousands of people, including women and children,
breaks into homes, tortures people, shoots into crowds, and yet
still wonders "Gee, why are they shooting at us? We're here to
help these people".

Bottom line: You don't want to get killed, then don't join the
army, or don't participate in illigela, immoral invasions, or at
the very least treat the occupied people with respect.

ragesRemorse
yeah, well i wasnt referring anything to the casualties lost in direct conflict of this farce of a war. I was questioning how one form of torture out weighs another. How one form can be accepted and another be a focul point of a national debate of ethics and morales.

Tex
It is sad when a group of people who deal out death and torture are sympathized with, when they are put through savage acts.

As has already been stated; the prisoners at Abu Ghraib Prison were petty criminals who had nothing to do with terrorism, they were unnecessarily illegally tortured and humiliated.

US soldiers should not be torturing anyone. Defending their behaviour for any reason is absolutely appalling.

It's so shameful that many Americans are so prejudiced and ignorant it is impossible for them to realise that not every Muslim is a savage terrorist.

The soldiers shooting at dogs should really try to conserve their bullets. My taxes are paying for them!

Lord_Andres
Whats wrong with all those US soldiers that are in Iraq???

ragesRemorse
I wasnt trying to defend anything. Guess i was to cryptic. But if you say it is appalling tex, it must be good.

Tex
Yes, torturing and humiliating innocent people is always good.
Especially when its done by American soldiers in an illegally occupied foreign land.

Torturing hell bound non-Christians always makes Jesus and Republicans happy! smile

Lord_Andres
No it makes sick folks happy

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Tex
Yes, torturing and humiliating innocent people is always good.
Especially when its done by American soldiers in an illegally occupied foreign land.

Torturing hell bound non-Christians always makes Jesus and Republicans happy! smile

See, i knew we agreed. No room for heathens in heaven.

finti
great, u.s. soldiers shoots dogs and threads are made, when they shoot unarmed injured sodiers no ones gives a shait

BackFire
A small fraction of the total number of troops are doing this. And they are blatantly bad people. These are probably the same type of shitty troops that kill unarmed civilians and get their kicks by torturing prisoners. Only shows that not all soldiers are worthy of automatic respect.

ragesRemorse
Yeah, imean if it were a cat then i would agree with your sarcasm, but dogs are mans best friend.

finti
nah this might help them to be less trigger happy in given situations involving humans. For the dogs I couldnt care less, it just shows that the owners should keep them in leaches and this might not have happened

Linkalicious
That dog reminded me of the cow from Me, Myself, and Irene.

Stay down!!!

Alpha Centauri

I don't think anyone is sympathising with the terrorists, just saying how shit the troops are.

There is a difference.

-AC

.:†Ferrari†:.
just shows u hw fukin sick the troops r...

Echuu
i think that the majority of U.S. troops are good people but the bad soldiers tend to ruin the image for everyone

Julie
wow they must be bored

ragesRemorse
need boredom insurance? laughing

lil bitchiness
I think it would be prety obvious as to why you shouldnt post the links to that site.

Link removed - dont post it again!

Capt_Fantastic
I guess I don't care if they shoot dogs, just come home safely. Besides, my dog isn't in Iraq.

Wolflet
U.S. Troops shooting dogs for fun
^ a lie no expression

ragesRemorse
well even if it were true. They would have been iraqi dogs. So they would have been terror dogs.

Napalm
Frankly theres to many feral dogs in iraq so its populaion control

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Napalm
Frankly theres to many feral dogs in iraq so its populaion control Its Humans that are over populated.

jaden101
gotta practice on moving targets somehow...i say blast away...cause i feckin hate dogs

SlipknoT
The do was lying down...

FeceMan
well even if it were true. They would have been iraqi dogs. So they would have been terror dogs.
LOL.

Arachnoidfreak

aaahahahaha

Mr Parker
Originally posted by SlipknoT
its pretty ****ed up

yeah its a pretty ****ed up world we live in. sad

TWelling4Ever
shooting dogs for fun? that's horrible!!!!!!

FeceMan
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I guess I don't care if they shoot dogs, just come home safely. Besides, my dog isn't in Iraq.
*Nods.*

jaden101
saw the video of it in ogrish...that dog takes some punishment before croaking...more that your average iraqi takes anyway

KharmaDog
pathetic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.