Robin vs. Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who wins? I think Robin since he has a bullet-proof suit and magnificent hand-to-hand combat.

black wolverine
is this a fing joke wat a waist deadpool will kill obin a bullet to the head would end this fight quick and deadpools healing robin cant really do anything

Etrigan
Originally posted by CountQuan
Who wins? I think Robin since he has a bullet-proof suit and magnificent hand-to-hand combat.

I think Deadpool since he has even more magnificent hand to hand combat. And healing powers. And a gun. And samurai swords. And robin is basically a kid if we are talking about Tim Drake. So basically...

Deadpool.

ragesRemorse
Robin would not even know where deadpool is comming from untill he looks down to see that he is impaled with a Katana blade. Worlds best assasin, that has healing powers and is immortal,advvanced knowledge in weaponry, and mind staggeringly agile against a sidekick of batman. I mean realy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.