Im going to get this exact tattoo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
I'm going to get this exact tattoo on my back http://www.ftheworld.com/images/slayer.jpg

Demarthl
rock

Velcro_Boy
thats nice. thumb up

silver_tears
that looks painful droolio

shellie
nice Ryan, same size as well?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by shellie
nice Ryan, same size as well? Yup

SlipknoT
Originally posted by silver_tears
that looks painful droolio They say the back is one of the least painful places to get it, but I have also heard that it is painful because of the spine

Demarthl
i'll have a spine tattooed on my spine then droolio

ragesRemorse
It's good to see authentic rockers again.

About the whole pain of the spine thing. It depends how much your spine protrudes from underneath your skin. I got a dragon running from my lower neck to the tip of my ass. It really wasn't that painfull at all, and the tattoo ran along the course of my spine. However, i don't have a boney spine. My friend got the eye of horus in the center of his back, and he has that type of back where you can see every vertebrae in his back. He said it was god awful pain, almost as bad as the spider web on his elbow.

SlipknoT
Cool

SlipknoT
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
It's good to see authentic rockers again.

About the whole pain of the spine thing. It depends how much your spine protrudes from underneath your skin. I got a dragon running from my lower neck to the tip of my ass. It really wasn't that painfull at all, and the tattoo ran along the course of my spine. However, i don't have a boney spine. My friend got the eye of horus in the center of his back, and he has that type of back where you can see every vertebrae in his back. He said it was god awful pain, almost as bad as the spider web on his elbow. Yea, i have alot of muscle and fat on my back.

The Tired Hiker
That's bad ass, Slips! thumb up

nitro-swicked
swicked

Filth
Thats kicks ass rock

eleveninches
DONT DO IT!!!!

YOU'LL REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by eleveninches
DONT DO IT!!!!

YOU'LL REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shhhhhhhhhhh! That's why we want him to do it! evil face

Filth
what makes you say that?

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Filth
what makes you say that?

You mean eleveninches, right? embarrasment

Filth
yeah

The Tired Hiker
Do you want to ask me instead? Just since I'm here? embarrasment

SlipknoT
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
That's bad ass, Slips! thumb up Im going to get it in August

lil bitchiness
eek! how original!

JLred
Niceeek!

XIA
.......what if you dont like it once you get it? It would be like having a bad hairday for life.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
eek! how original! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deano
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I'm going to get this exact tattoo on my back http://www.ftheworld.com/images/slayer.jpg

sweet
i wanna tattoo but a small one..
if i had that slayer one..i would have it smaller

Velcro_Boy
what if right after you get the tatoo slayer puts out a horrible album and sucks?

Deano
then id listen to there ealier albums

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Deano
sweet
i wanna tattoo but a small one..
if i had that slayer one..i would have it smaller I want to cover my arms and back with them

Miss_Faye
punk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.